Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Uh oh, that was almost... too easy  rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I guess I'll go create it now  smile_o.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif

As long as the thread does'nt stray O-T it is okay (like any other thread) smile_o.gif

I don't see it.  rock.gif

Does your host allow remote linking?

Again, it works for me so the host should allow that.

Did you just miss what I said? 24 hour PR.

I sure did. I had already read up to that part of the thread before you edited your post about an hour later (which had about 4 posts after it by that time) to include the snide remark bit. Perhaps instead of just "slipping it in" why not just make a new post? Kind of like having the second post in this thread and 100 replies later you add it in and expect people to read it.

I think doing it like that is especially important because with the forum upgrade from a while ago, when you click a thread it goes automatically to the newest post since a member last visited the thread (not the newest edited post)..

Actually, I edited it to say

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for everything, anyways. smile_o.gif

Because I thought the post was overly harsh and when I read it over again, I realized that I forgot to say "Thank you" to BAS.

The snide comment sentence was in the original post.

Don't go assuming things you don't know, Blackdog~.

Hm... I haven't deleted anything this morning... are you sure it was posted? Like did you press "reply" and it took you back to the thread and you saw it there? Which posts were before and/or after it?

There were some other mod's online, maybe someone else deleted it rock.gif

kind of anoying that we only have 1 thread on "your personal collection of best addons"

There should be different threads for planes, vehicules, soldiers and arms.

This forum could be the best platform to supply ALL best addons, if it would be more organised!

You know I am right! biggrin_o.gif

probally fubar, i think he was gloating about having an early beta of BAS Seals.

I wasn't gloating, I was making a joke...admittedly (as I realised after I had posted it) not in particularly good taste.

And yes, I deleted your comment (mia maxima culpa!), because I realised from your juvenile response that my comment might seem like I was bragging or boasting, so after I deleted my comment, I deleted yours (which quoted mine). I generally try to avoid deleting members posts, but I had to in order to remove my own.

Why did Ralph blame Darklight for reviving an old thread when it was Avon? tounge_o.gif

Deleted pointless posts.

If you don't have a question for the mods, then you don't need to post smile_o.gif

Am I the only one who thinks 100kb images and not a bit over is a little... stringent? I'd like to see a slight relaxing of those rules for threads which are, by their very nature, about pictures. One might suggest that modem users who wish to view huge pictures could simply ...wait, instead of reducing the quality of the pictures?

Not going to happen, even people on wireless 196kb internet (for random example) suffer in the combat photography thread and others, if people want to post an image over 100kb they can post the link, who/what is stopping them? smile_o.gif

The problem is that a series of pictures meant to be viewed as a series becomes a slideshow of click, go back, click, go back, click, go back, and that people aren't making decent sized images because of this link thing, they'd rather have a picture viewable in the thread than a linked image. Some do have high res versions but not many.

Just a quick Q, with the upcomming release of OFP2 (if it ever happens tounge_o.gif ) will these forums be thrown to the recycle bin, with BIS opening new forums at a new location, or will these forums remain?