Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

I've rebuilt the topic, that seems to have fixed it, now can I get back to my Winning Eleven 7, this is the weekend you know wink_o.gif

I've rebuilt the topic, that seems to have fixed it, now can I get back to my Winning Eleven 7, this is the weekend you know  wink_o.gif

Is that the equivilant to pro evo 4?

No it's the equivalent of PES3.1, WE7 begat PES3 then PES3 begat WE7 special edition (Winning Eleven 7 International, the one I'm playing).

Next version is Winning Eleven 8 (out in a week or two in Japan) which in turn will be followed by Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (out late October) smile_o.gif

Is something wrong with the real life photography thread?

I guess so, since I can't see your last post  rock.gif

I've seen this happen before on this forum, don't remember if it was the photography thread or another one. Bug I guess.

Yeah it happens every now and then, a simple click of the "rebuild topic" button fixes it, us moderators have our uses now and then wink_o.gif

Shouldnt it be against the rules to post VBS1 images in the OPF combat photography thread, seeing has VBS is not OPF and its discussion is not allowed on the forum? wink_o.gif .

Its a bit frustrating for us that are not willing to pay all that € for it and are waiting for OPF2...

No.

So i guess posting images of other games in that thread other than OPF is ok too?

Its a bit frustrating for us that are not willing to pay all that € for it and are waiting for OPF2...

How so? I welcome VBS1 pics, I don't see the frustration of it rock.gif

How so? I sure am not frustrated  rock.gif

Well, it looks absolutly fantastic but its way too expensive and its like teasing us with something great that many of us will never get to play/have. Its a bit like having OPF while waiting for OPF2 knowing that there is something in betwean that is cool but is not for everyone wink_o.gif .

But my point was the thread is called OPF combat photography and only OPF pics should be posted there,  but the mods dictate the rules and our opinion doesnt seem to deserve the minimum of though or atention so i will leave it at that.

How so? I sure am not frustrated  rock.gif

Well, it looks absolutly fantastic but its way too expensive and its like teasing us with something great that many of us will never get to play/have. Its a bit like having OPF while waiting for OPF2 knowing that there is something in betwean that is cool but is not for everyone wink_o.gif .

But my point was the thread is called OPF combat photography and only OPF pics should be posted there,  but the mods dictate the rules and our opinion doesnt seem to deserve the minimum of though or atention so i will leave it at that.

Personally I couldnt give a shit weither it be VBS1 or OFP, I like the pretty VBS shots, and thats about it. Nothing other than that is appealing in vbs1, its just like regular ofp but with hi-res models.

EDIT: It isnt called OPF Photography either, it just says OPF Engine , and vbs runs the OPF engine. wink_o.gif

...so i will leave it at that.

I could go on... but my question has already been answered and we cant discuss about it here.

While the mods are in the mood to edit thread titles, maybe change this threads title so no one gets confused wink_o.gif

While the mods are in the mood to edit thread titles, maybe change this threads title so no one gets confused  wink_o.gif

Just be carefull not to coment about certain non OPF engine based pics cuz it is against the rules crazy_o.gif .

Its not fair crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif , im certain that with such a efective team of moderators discussion about the *cough* simulation *cough* engine thing *cough* could be made in a friendly, civil, interesting and informative way.

I do understand that this has been decided by the man upstairs, i just hope he will reconsider...one day...maybe rock.gif .

I do understand that this has been decided by the man upstairs

While I don't mind admitting I'm a God fearing chap he has no influence on moderating decisions wink_o.gif

@Gadger I'll look into it, if you've heard nothing in a week remind me  wink_o.gif

Any news Placebo? smile_o.gif

Why dont we ... have a thread dedicated to military photos. I mean not simply to expose them but to discuss them. Week after week I see new threads that have to do with one picture only and it often is ashame that those "picture-discussions" are not grouped together.

Take this russian tank for example.

xm8.jpg

I would like to ask a few questions about this extended armour... but is it worth to open a new thread just for one pic? I doubt that!

...with spoilers and whistles biggrin_o.gif

I think the idea is pretty good. I mean there are such threads about weapons and vehicles frequently. But to team them up with military pics in a thread is a pretty good idea imo.

It's not a Russian tank - it's American.  smile_o.gif

See, a discussion going already wink_o.gif

Sounds like a good idea to me as well.

I am also with Heatseeker RE:VBS1 pics, purely because i cant afford it and other people can tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

I also think it's a good idea, don't shoot me but perhaps unpin military humour in favour of it? I know MH is an important thread, but it seems to be one where there'll be no activity for a few days, then someone will post something funny, a few people will laugh, a couple will blame America then it will go quiet again, I think the thread can still function those duties unpinned in favour of a "universal military unit discussion" thread? smile_o.gif

Edit: Typo, miliatry what the hell's miliatry?rock.gif??? biggrin_o.gif

Albert should start the thread, it's his idea, then whoever finds it first can pin it smile_o.gif