Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Why don't you repost the rules every 10-20 pages just to remind people, as after a while, people can forget and some don't even look at the first page where the rules are.

Just a thought. smile_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Why don't you repost the rules every 10-20 pages just to remind people, as after a while, people can forget and some don't even look at the first page where the rules are.

Just a thought. smile_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I have a better idea:

Why not require every participant on the OFP CP thread to have a graphic in his sig that says "OFP Combat Photo Thread: read the rules or die!". biggrin_o.gif The pic would have to link to the post containing the rules.

Of course, this pic would not be counted towards the standard sig length limit. smile_o.gif

I have a better idea:

Why not require every participant on the OFP CP thread to have a graphic in his sig that says "OFP Combat Photo Thread: read the rules or die!". biggrin_o.gif The pic would have to link to the post containing the rules.

Of course, this pic would not be counted towards the standard sig length limit. smile_o.gif

Great idea and someone who violates the rules gets a fluffy bunny in his signature wink_o.gif

Great idea and someone who violates the rules gets a fluffy bunny in his signature  wink_o.gif

and as avatar too + a very dumb title which is before voted in a poll  wink_o.gif

Great idea and someone who violates the rules gets a fluffy bunny in his signature  wink_o.gif

and as avatar too + a very dumb title which is before voted in a poll  wink_o.gif

bart_dunce.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Dunce</span>

biggrin_o.gif

I really enjoy browsing the OFP photo thread , even if i do not participate in it myself anymore.

It is a pity that some people are unable to follow such simple rules.

Maybe the menace of the infamous fluffy bunny will be enough ;)

Why not require every participant on the OFP CP thread to have a graphic in his sig that says "OFP Combat Photo Thread: read the rules or die!".

Way ahead of you! Everyone feel free to use my sig! tounge_o.gif

But seriously, it does get annoying how people still break the rules even thought the rules are clearly posted. All we can do is kindly remind people of the rules....or refer to the sig! blues.gif

My anger is pent up. I only have chances to release it on Wendsdays and Sundays...hmm I wonder what happens on those days...

Since now it is against the rules to post a comment without a pic, shouldn't that be added to Placebo's first post of the CB thread?

just a Q. wats so bad about the fluffy bunny rock.gif is it evil in the ways this forum has never seen. wink_o.gif

Deleted pointless (read spam) posts.

Yes it was conducted by Claire who was at the E3 for Codemasters. Unfortunally it has not been released yet.

Hello !

I got this error screen several times today when I tried to add a reply:

Quote[/b] ]Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@bistudio.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.23 Server at www.flashpoint1985.com Port

When I checked the post was submitted correctly though.

This brought me to add 3 posts in a row, as it always brought up the error screen.

Is this a known issue or should this be sent to the admin ?

Help !  wow_o.gif

Edit: And I have done nothing ! biggrin_o.gif

Seen it before. Usually when there is a big load on the server.

Nothing I worry about. The post usually comes through (but doublecheck to make sure).

I was wondering if we could add a (non-pinned?) but supplementary thread for OFP:CP.  Since we can't comment on the pictures in the thread anymore, another thread to serve the purpose of solely commenting on, and discussing pictures.  Maybe someone forgets to list addons, or leaves one out, you could ask in that thread.  Or talk about pictures, comment, praise etc.  Maybe even be able to answer in this thread just where a picture exactly was taken, or how a specific effect was achieved.  Cut's out any future spam into the thread, and allows us to still get any discussion in without going through an added hassle and taking a picture, saving/editing, uploading, etc, just to make a comment or ask a question. (And saves the author of the picture getting multiple PM's about it). Just sort of an idea I was kicking around.

I was wondering if we could add a (non-pinned?) but supplementary thread for OFP:CP.

Sure smile_o.gif

Uh oh, that was almost... too easy  rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I guess I'll go create it now smile_o.gif