Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

yeah, the smaller ugly one is the H2, they are all over the place now, and the comercials are on tv all the time

theres atleast 3 in the town i live by

and theres nothing wrong with them, except they are kinda wierd looking

Quote[/b] ]Riding on a Chevy Suburban chassis,the H2 uses many of the same parts found on existing GM trucks, including the engine (a 315-horsepower 6.0-liter OHV V8), suspension and full-time four-wheel-drive

i guess some would say that 10mph is poor gas mileage, but my truck only gets maybe a little over 12-13mpg, so i dont think its too bad

and i know something for sure, the H2 is way better than any other SUV in the similar price range, like lexus and crap like that

but if i had $50,000 so spend on a truck, i would get a used H1 instead of a new H2

Don't mean any disrespect or anything,but you Yanks don't seem to care much bout fuel consumption,like your "SUV"s guzzle the stuff like there's no tommorrow  rock.gif Over here that sort of consumption would be considered unthinkable  crazy_o.gif

Oh yeah and Rifleman ; shouldn't your sig read something more along the lines of "Anti war protestors"?

smile_o.gif

The H2 is pretty much a Chevy Tahoe with a new body.

Don't mean any disrespect or anything,but you Yanks don't seem to care much bout fuel consumption,like your "SUV"s guzzle the stuff like there's no tommorrow  rock.gif Over here that sort of consumption would be considered unthinkable  crazy_o.gif

Maybe if we raised prices to 86 cents a litre *cough* england *cough* we would care about gas consumption.  wink_o.gif

And my 2001 Suburban gets 22 mpg on highways, biatch.   wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Maybe if we raised prices to 86 cents a litre *cough* england *cough* we would care about gas consumption.  wink_o.gif

its actually more than that, as its about 86p, about $1.20 or so

its actually more than that, as its about 86p, about $1.20 or so

sorry, I ment pence, not cents. I had a Ford Mondeo when I was is England/Wales/Scotland, and I paid 40 Pounds for a full tank of gas. Thats something like $65 american. crazy_o.gif

Just to clear a few things up, the H2 isnt a total peice of crap, they put weak suspension on it to give the interior a more luxurious feel, its not at all a true off road vehicle, just a luxury SUV, which is what most are becoming now, I have never sat in a hummer but from what i am told the suspension causes large blocks to stick up in the driver compartment, the more "luxurious" h2 is supposed to get rid of that by not having the quality suspenstion the real hummer has. The owner at the car dealership i work for has an H2, someone traded it in for a corvette, they are actually very nice in side, but its no hummer.

Could we please get back on topic to these woodland HMMWVS? I know we all want to either love or hate the civvie versions, but that topic doesn't belong here. smile_o.gif

I find you calling me a "biatch" quite unjustifiable mad_o.gif

These guys would be bankrupt after a few weeks driving in Britain. It's not the petrol that is expensive, it's the 80% tax that goes on it! Lol

40 pounds is a bit much for a full tank, i pay around 30.

Anyway, is an update for these cars coming out?

I find you calling me a "biatch" quite unjustifiable  mad_o.gif

It is a joke mate. rock.gif

I find you calling me a "biatch" quite unjustifiable  mad_o.gif

It is a joke mate.  rock.gif

Har har rock.gif

Nvm...Looking forward to a completely bug free HUMMWW pack  smile_o.gif

Just to let everyone know that has problems with the animations for the soldiers riding on top of the M113 and in the open Humvees, that if you install Sea Demon's BTR 70, the animations will be fixed.

Sea Demon's BTR 70

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a CTD rock.gif

ok, so that solves the seating problems,

cant i just take the animations from the btr and put them in with the hummers and fix that?

i still dont know whats the deal with the ctd

any one have any ideas on that, ive swapped damage models with ones that dont crash, and then the sames ones still crash

so im not sure whats doing it

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a CTD rock.gif

Thats pretty mean, wishing the CTD on other people, when will the probs be fixed?

Good News!!

i have found the CTD problem, and i am working on it

also gonna make it where the guys can be shot, tires can be shot, and the steering wheel will work

am i correct that i can take the animations from the btr and put them in with the hummers and have that problem fixed?

Cool  biggrin_o.gif

I don't know about the animations. I had just noticed on a screenshot that the men on top of the BTR looked alot like your screen with them working. Me no know how use O2  sad_o.gif

Edited:

Can I ask what the problem was?

it was something in the fire geo lod

even if i just replaced it with one from another hummer that didnt ctd, it would still do it, so i deleted it and tried it and there was no ctd, so im in the process of making new fire geo for them, and adding hittpoints

no eta on updated pack, but shouldntt be too long, even tho im working on a few other things, and it should be well worth the wait