Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

nxt time u quote can u not include the pictures if there alre like 7 big ones plz.

Those HEMMTs and other Humvees would have been awesome to have. Too bad about the HD crash. I hope he gives it another go in the future. I'm looking forward to his OPGWC LAVs and other stuff. smile_o.gif

Nice addon pack...

My only gripe (in general, not to the makers of this pack) is that we now have so many Hummer variants as addons, but still no one has made a simple UAZ with MG... mad_o.gif

Nice addon pack...

My only gripe (in general, not to the makers of this pack) is that we now have so many Hummer variants as addons, but still no one has made a simple UAZ with MG... mad_o.gif

Or a Mi17 without missile racks (for soviets), or an open-toped Ural.

wink_o.gif

There is a Mi-17 w/o the missiles in the FDFMod.

I don't know what 2 addons were going to be released today, but to my knowledge, none have actually been released(and its 3:40am on the next day here).

I spotted the dimension problem: they are too short!

Stretch them a bit. I think original BIS model has correct dimensions aspect, or at least it looks better to me. rock.gif

and the windows are to big tounge_o.gif

There is a Mi-17 w/o the missiles in the FDFMod.

I know, but it is for FDF troops and furthermore you can't simply include it in a mission, because everyone has to download the full 200mb FDF mod in beforehand. What i meant, was a version with soviet camo as seperate download. wink_o.gif

i think i remember blackdog saying he was trying to squeeze in a fix on monday.. not trying to rush you or anything but i know you probablly dont have everything you wanted (Shadows, Mud Textures). but if the CTD bugs are fixed and animations fixed can we atleast get a version .99 to fix that and just get 1.00 when you have really added everything you want?

thnx, WeAsY

EDIT: Possible new Hmmwv sounds for version 1.0?

i think i remember blackdog saying he was trying to squeeze in a fix on monday.. not trying to rush you or anything but i know you probablly dont have everything you wanted (Shadows, Mud Textures). but if the CTD bugs are fixed and animations fixed can we atleast get a version .99 to fix that and just get 1.00 when you have really added everything you want?

thnx, WeAsY

EDIT: Possible new Hmmwv sounds for version 1.0?

Couldn´t "say" it better  biggrin_o.gif

Really hope to get the cars fixed, game always crashes when the m264open or the m60 version explode.

I really hate that because the openM264 is the coolest.

Well I think that will get postponed for a week or two, because AKM74 is a lot of help and I'll see what he can figure out... he's an O2 guru smile_o.gif... it'll also allow me time to put mud textures on.

PS: Week or two because his computer is being fixed...

Guess that'll just have to do, i appreciate you gave us some kind of release date.. it wont take a month good job blackdog & Rifleman keep it up.

And please someone tell him to make the front windows smaller. much more like the BIS one!

(...)

What I would love to see in OFP is a HEMMT truck!

(...)

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

A pair of HEMMT is being done by Holiday, with a set of humvee's :] Unfortunately, no news from a long time sad_o.gif

post-27-29098-Screen.jpg

post-27-36815-show.jpg

post-27-06038-pic.jpg

There's no news becouse he leaved NATOMOD and the OFP Cummunity I had his HEMMTs but my computer had been Formated I only have Beta Pics now I sent many emails to him but he doesn't reply I hope he come back to us, NATOMOD really need him and well as the OFP Cummunity ,of course.

His last email was he had a Practical Traning Abroad and then he didn't reply sad_o.gif .

We miss you holiday.

sad_o.gif NATOMOD Just slowed down becouse he leaved the mod.

sad_o.gif

Yeah a he had better windows biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

And please someone tell him to make the front windows smaller. much more like the BIS one!

Um, i THINK those are the BIS ones.

No, but these are:

Hummertease.jpg

wink_o.gif

Nice. New anims?

I dont have a prob with the Woodland Hummers model apart from the CTD on fireing the guns. sad_o.gif

No, but these are:

Hummertease.jpg

wink_o.gif

BAS-tard/thread hijacker... ;)

To the Moderators

A direct link to the topic in notification emails would be nice smile_o.gif

By the way, BAS's hummer is also coming in a hippy version:

psychoversion.jpg

No joke!!

Yeah!  It's all about flower power baby!  

I hope they don't forget the flower at the end of the gun barrel!  

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>