Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

no eta on updated pack

wink_o.gif

Hi guys :-)

I reworked config.cpp by RIFLEMAN'S HMMWV + M113. They are working without problems now. Only one bug: sometime error message: Can't load \back2.pac (I think), but it is not problem,klick on OK and it is O.K. I will ask Rifleman for issue this version of HIS GREAT ADDON !!!

rfl_hm_work.jpg

fighter

biggrin_o.gif

fighter. please send me the cpp to my mail ofpblackdog at tacticalblunder.com - I can pass the cpp on to him, since he is currently reworking the fire geometries on the models so he probably doesn't want you to release it at the moment smile_o.gif

i really dont care if shadows get added... i got em off anyone.. mine seem to warp into the vehicle itself and then you end up not seeing it.. anyone else have this problem?? I also get this with H's and the mansion in the middle of Lipany,Nogova. It seems to be above the actual ground.. ive always had this problem.. why im addressing it now i dunno.. just got kinda use to it until i started playing multiplayer... and downloading addons everyday.

but my real question is: any plans on new engine sounds?? shouldnt it be more of a vicious roar than a simmering screaming noise?

will be a while yet, ive got 2 out of the however many are in the pack done, new fire geo lod, hitpoints, shadow, a few other things

i dont really like doing the shadow lod on something that i didnt make in from the begining so im not working on it very much, so dunno when ill be done

about the engine sound, i wont be changing it, im not too skilled in that area

but my real question is: any plans on new engine sounds?? shouldnt it be more of a vicious roar than a simmering screaming noise?

Nah the BIS HMMWW sound is good enough.

Nah the BIS HMMWW sound is good enough.

the goal of these hummers is pretty much to blend in with the BIS hmmwv and other things. would be a bit odd if it had a diff sound than the default one...

will be a while yet, ive got 2 out of the however many are in the pack done, new fire geo lod, hitpoints, shadow, a few other things

i dont really like doing the shadow lod on something that i didnt make in from the begining so im not working on it very much, so dunno when ill be done

about the engine sound, i wont be changing it, im not too skilled in that area

fine with me, dont change the sound.. im not an addon maker so i dont know what geo lods or anything is.. but if you only got two done sounds like its mighty time consuming. I just hope their out soon.

EDIT: BTW, you should still let fighter release the ones with the fixed cpp's so they dont crash.. tell him to release it as a patch until you get everything done with the final verions.. cuz i mean their pretty much useless right now.. it would help alot if fighter could release it as a patch! and then we can play with those while you add the new fire lods and shadows.

Hi friends :-)

Confing(s).cpp are reworked (both). Hmmwvs work.

Bugs:

- no shadows

- you can't kill hmmwv-gunner (with whole car only)

- for desert pack you need des_usmc .pbo file and Marfy's

agreement (I think that it is good grace)

I am sending both config.cpp to Blackdog and I hope that Rifleman will release Woodland HMMWVs as soon as possible.

GUYS - IT ISN'T MY ADDON, BUT IT IS ADDON BY RIFLEMAN !

hms_fire.jpg

hms_weap.jpg

fighter  smile_o.gif

or better yet, just ask rifleman can you release this version!!! lol.. im excited now.. now where can i reinstall suchey and earl's marines?

hi friend :-)

Woodland HMMWV Pack - crew: Suchey USMC :-)

Desert HMMWV Pack - crew: BAS_desert_rangers :-)

hms_fight.jpg

fighter smile_o.gif

-sigh- Another addon that requires other addons to work sad_o.gif

Woodland HMMWV pack - no other addons :-)

Desert HMMWV pack - des_usmc.pbo (this pack is as part of DesertAddon Pack). But firstly we need Marfy's agreement (they are his great textures).

fighter smile_o.gif

Woodland HMMWV Pack - crew: Suchey USMC :-)

Desert HMMWV Pack - crew: BAS_desert_rangers :-)

fighter  smile_o.gif

rock.gif ?

These crews was for me only, there will be in Riflemans Final pack - standard (BIS) US soldiers.

fighter smile_o.gif

so the only thing were waiting for is marfy permission...

and rifleman to finish the fire geometry lods and shadows and *maybe* another version of the hummer.