Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

Ok, lets wait for a new version.

And take your time making shadows, please!

20Jun03-050-lr.jpg

This pack is a big step forward, we are able to destroy nearly everything now with all those Choppers, Tanks, Planes...etc.

Now it´s time for vehicles like this.

Thanks, you are doing a great job.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Ok, lets wait for a new version.

And take your time making shadows, please!

20Jun03-050-lr.jpg

This pack is a big step forward, we are able to destroy nearly everything now with all those Choppers, Tanks, Planes...etc.

Now it´s time for vehicles like this.

Thanks, you are doing a great job.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Maybe hes right i would love to see more details on them such as the Hummer on the Pic.

Roops (,reserve tire), Thicker and smaller wheels.

Some smoke launchers, Medivac (m2 hummer with open trunk, where the wounded are put in)

its great.

Quote[/b] ]I get the same error, but it crashed when i used the one with the SAW and the open roof.

Same here, but not just with the SAW Open Roof. Also they seem to lag so much! Its impossible to play a mission with more then a few of them in it. wink_o.gif And they weren't even shooting anything!

im able to shoot laws throught it.

I havent experienced the lag yet, and i had about four of them in and one m113.. all different versions. And those kinda pictures youve posted up there doesnt really help the suitation :-(. But yes, after seeing that and playing with these the tires should be a little smaller.. but that aint gonna stop me from playing em.. ill take dirt and dust on the bis textures anyday over smaller wheels.

I dont really care about the shadows.. "got them turned off anyway"

just keep up the good work and looking forward. Any Chance we can get a m60 sound from Seb Nam pack 2.. or INQ's Weps?

Quote[/b] ]I get the same error, but it crashed when i used the one with the SAW and the open roof.

Same here, but not just with the SAW Open Roof. Also they seem to lag so much! Its impossible to play a mission with more then a few of them in it.  wink_o.gif  And they weren't even shooting anything!

Sorry smile_o.gif The slow down is only with the FDF Mod. I played a game with the same number of hummers and APCs in normal OFP Resistance and it was fine. Still keep crashing for no reason though, and i had 2 M2 Humemrs, 1 M60 and an M2 APC, and it crashed sad_o.gif

Keep in mind this IS a beta... please post your flashpoint.rpt files from the game crashes for reference for those of you who experience crashing.

The texture bug will be fixed too... and hopefully, I will add mud textures in the next version...

sounds all good, i dont think anyones posted this.. but I think im missing the animations for the Half Top versions.. or either it just doesnt work with BAS Desert Rangers.

Click Here to see the bug in picture. Looking forward to an updated version and release.

Am I the only one with this bug that sitting animations dont work on the half top versions?

no one has seem to replied except for rifleman who said he did not have it. Blackdog you have any idea whats causing it?

Maybe hes right i would love to see more details on them such as the Hummer on the Pic.

Roops (,reserve tire), Thicker and smaller wheels.

Some smoke launchers, Medivac (m2 hummer with open trunk, where the wounded are put in)

its great.

I'm not sure what spare tire you're speaking of, but in the pic on the hood of the humvee that's a roll of concertina wire.

Actually now that you mention spare tires, I can't even remember where spare tires are carried on the Humvees.  I remember where the spare tires are carried on the old deuce and a halves (2 1/2 ton trucks) and 5 ton trucks but I can't remember if any of the humvees carried them other then the maintenance humvees that the maintenance platoon drives during convoy operations.  What I would love to see in OFP is a HEMMT truck!    Maybe a refueling version and a wrecker that can tow dammaged trucks and humvees.  smile_o.gif

99KAB533526749A.jpg

hemtt.jpg

Info on HEMMT

http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/hemtt/

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yep...that's a nice big beast. I'd love to see a few versions of that (woodland, desert, snow, refuel...maybe even some wizzo towing script thing?) smile_o.gif

this is a great addon worth the wait

i keep getting this error

0.jpg

I get the same error, but it crashed when i used the one with the SAW and the open roof.

They really look Cool rifleman!

I have the same problem with the error and the M249 HMMWV.

I always loved driving the HEMMT. And, Miles, I don't think the HMMWV normally carried a spare. When my unit went 'tactical' some of the guys would throw a spare onto the back trunk door or throw it in the far back with the ammo. Come to think of it, though, I don't ever remember seeing a Humvee with a flat tire... rock.gif

Keep in mind this IS a beta... please post your flashpoint.rpt files from the game crashes for reference for those of you who experience crashing.

The texture bug will be fixed too... and hopefully, I will add mud textures in the next version...

sounds all good, i dont think anyones posted this.. but I think im missing the animations for the Half Top versions.. or either it just doesnt work with BAS Desert Rangers.

Click Here to see the bug in picture. Looking forward to an updated version and release.

Am I the only one with this bug that sitting animations dont work on the half top versions?

no one has seem to replied except for rifleman who said he did not have it. Blackdog you have any idea whats causing it?

I have this problem with all soliders. And the Unarmed Verison of the Open Humer does the same thing but every one is like that except the front seat passanger...

I always loved driving the HEMMT. And, Miles, I don't think the HMMWV normally carried a spare. When my unit went 'tactical' some of the guys would throw a spare onto the back trunk door or throw it in the far back with the ammo. Come to think of it, though, I don't ever remember seeing a Humvee with a flat tire...  rock.gif

Run-Flats?? rock.gif

well, the hummers are good but they have some bugs which make them not playable at sometime rock.gif

Yeh, dont get me wrong the Hmmwv's are great.. its just that you cant go in2 battle with them.. if u you should the ones with guns mounted ull get a ctd.. and sitting animations are missing. Overall.. nothing a little update cant fix. Like i said in A&M discussion this is one worth keeping on the HD.

I always loved driving the HEMMT. And, Miles, I don't think the HMMWV normally carried a spare. When my unit went 'tactical' some of the guys would throw a spare onto the back trunk door or throw it in the far back with the ammo. Come to think of it, though, I don't ever remember seeing a Humvee with a flat tire...  rock.gif

Run-Flats??  rock.gif

no hummers dont have spare tires you can throw one in the back they do have runflats but a hummer tire is b@@@@ to take apart to replace hte tire or the rim

tires whas an example.

I just want a bit more stuff on them.

cmon now Sxep, a while ago you were begging for them to be released, i dont think you have the right to complain after all that begging biggrin_o.gif

Hehe no really i love it!

I only want to give rifleman or anyone else some ideas biggrin_o.gif

And ahem see tires on both hmmvee´s

hummer.gif

Info

hummer.jpg

The only thing i don´t like are the windows, and thats not riflemans fault. They are to big.

hmmwvsre06.jpg

(...)

What I would love to see in OFP is a HEMMT truck!

(...)

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

A pair of HEMMT is being done by Holiday, with a set of humvee's :] Unfortunately, no news from a long time sad_o.gif

post-27-29098-Screen.jpg

post-27-36815-show.jpg

post-27-06038-pic.jpg

im currently waiting for Marfy's Hummers smile_o.gif

(...)

What I would love to see in OFP is a HEMMT truck!

(...)

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

A pair of HEMMT is being done by Holiday, with a set of humvee's :] Unfortunately, no news from a long time sad_o.gif

post-27-29098-Screen.jpg

post-27-36815-show.jpg

post-27-06038-pic.jpg

Holiday is GalComT and he had a HDD Crash 3/4 months ago so he lost the Hemmt and a few other stuff sad_o.gif