Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

If anyone got their rar file working please let me know how.

Introduction to .rar files

-------------------------

Step one: Click TWICE(!) rapidly on the .rar file.

Step two: Drag the files out of the .rar file (click ONCE just to highlight the files you want)

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif :P

Kidding aside.. dunno what's wrong with your .rar files..

I downloaded mine from ofp.info.. I've never had any problems with .rar files

Great!

But I found some bugs. sad_o.gif

Some hat been told here already.

No Shadows, "Gunview" on M113A1 is messed up, seeing only "texture crap", steering wheels are fixed, missing texture error message.

One thing I am not sure about if it is a bug of the hummers:

When I try using Hummer with MG249 and Inq High detailed Weapon Soldier with MG 249, it´s all fine until I try to shoot with one of the 249´s.

OFP crashes to Desktop.

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

i confirm this, all mounted MG versions if you shoot them causes a CTD, but the unarmed ones seem fine, and im not using the HD pack... so its nothing to do with the Inq Pack i reckon

lmao.. im so stupid. I was opening in winace, i didnt know WinZip could open .rar files.. damn my bad guys im just kinda slow. lol.. all working fine..

edit to last post: someone sue "WinAce"!

Keep in mind this IS a beta... please post your flashpoint.rpt files from the game crashes for reference for those of you who experience crashing.

The texture bug will be fixed too... and hopefully, I will add mud textures in the next version...

Keep in mind this IS a beta... please post your flashpoint.rpt files from the game crashes for reference for those of you who experience crashing.

The texture bug will be fixed too... and hopefully, I will add mud textures in the next version...

sounds all good, i dont think anyones posted this.. but I think im missing the animations for the Half Top versions.. or either it just doesnt work with BAS Desert Rangers.

Click Here to see the bug in picture. Looking forward to an updated version and release.

That's because it doesn't have anything you can open....

if you mean the animations for the guys sitting in the back, which it looks like from the pic

i dont have that problem

actually i dont have any of hte problems that have been said, except for the shadow of course

halftoptest.JPG

Okay, I don't know why this happens... At first I started OFP:R and I got an Cannot memory-map file 'RES\addons\o.pbo error. I know this is caused by having too many addons so I made @MOD folders and organized them. So I started OFP:R and I had no problem. I went into Mission Editor and created a group of Desert Marines (me as commander) and one M249 Hummer. I walked around and got curious. I wanted to see what kind of death animation the gunner had. I clicked to fire, but then OFP crashed to desktop. I tried again, aiming at driver (I wanted to see how good armour was), same thing happened...

EDIT: BTW, it only happens when I aim at the Hummer, it's one of the M249 ones.

Someone please post your flashpoint.rpt

and also, try putting it into your normal addons folder...

I also had several crashes with the hummers. Well, my flashpoint.rpt only says something about an , encountered instead of ; with ags industrial pack, but not with the hummers. Strange thing though, cuz i just made a plain mission with only the hummers in it for a quick test. *shrug*

Okay, I don't know why this happens... At first I started OFP:R and I got an Cannot memory-map file 'RES\addons\o.pbo error. I know this is caused by having too many addons so I made @MOD folders and organized them. So I started OFP:R and I had no problem. I went into Mission Editor and created a group of Desert Marines (me as commander) and one M249 Hummer. I walked around and got curious. I wanted to see what kind of death animation the gunner had. I clicked to fire, but then OFP crashed to desktop. I tried again, aiming at driver (I wanted to see how good armour was), same thing happened...

EDIT: BTW, it only happens when I aim at the Hummer, it's one of the M249 ones.

It did that with the original desert camo ones.

I found that out the hard way a long time ago.

All of the other (desert) ones work fine though.

ONE PROBLEM THAT I HOPE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED SINCE THE DESERT VERSION:

The gunner, with his head sticking out the top of the HUMMER with the M2 is BULLETPROOF...must be Superman.

Also impervious to gunfire are the guys riding in the back, out in the open air...AND the guys sitting in the HUMMERS without doors.

Did you fix these geometry problems by any chance?

I just noticed those problems, madmedic. I'm fixing those geometry problems...

An updated version will probably get released on Monday or Tuesday. Until then, use the unarmed versions.

There will be two, very very high quality addons which I know (for sure) will be released tommorow... to tide you over until then ;)

PS: We are no longer... the knights who say "ni". We are now the knights who say ecki ecki ecki ZU-koing ziramphezerphzmd

ok, i do have that bug where when the one with the m249 gets shot at it crashes to desktop, but thats the only one, and i have no idea why it would do that

but here is the text from the flashpoint.rpt

Quote[/b] ]Date: 06/21/03 Time: 20:55:06

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 004B06EF

Version 1.91

Fault address: 004B06EF 01:000AF6EF C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEMASTERS\OPERATIONFLASHPOINT\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

file:

world: Intro

Prev. code bytes: 46 54 8B 44 98 3C 8B 80 64 01 00 00 8B 44 38 0C

Fault code bytes: 0F BF 10 DF E0 F6 C4 01 75 3B D9 86 E4 0A 00 00

Registers:

EAX:00000000 EBX:00000006

ECX:1114FC00 EDX:00000000

ESI:1316F700 EDI:00000208

CS:EIP:018F:004B06EF

SS:ESP:0197:00A0F3D0 EBP:00A0F3DC

DS:0197 ES:0197 FS:1367 GS:0000

Flags:00210286

Guys, you try "old" DESERT HMMWV pack. It is here the same bug with armed HMMWVs (M249 and others too). I put on map BIS standard US soldier and empty armed HMMWV - I felt machinegun, then I disembarked and fire M16 - and CRASH !

rock.gif

i made a mission with rangers rollin in 2 petrovice with m249 hummers and then we starting taking fire and i lost contact with my pc... lol

This really needs to get fixed.. monday sounds good. and Blackdog, this "something" thats getting released tommorow... hehe now thats something to look forward to cuz your a beta tester for DigitalGrenade and BAS (i think) and that can only mean good quality. Well.. i can wait a day overall good work with the hummers tho.. should be killer once you work out the bugs.

overall good job.

BAS= blackdog hater, heehee jk, but u do present a good point, he is tester for S&E and is on RHS mod team wow_o.gif

i made a mission with rangers rollin in 2 petrovice with m249 hummers and then we starting taking fire and i lost  contact with my pc... lol

This really needs to get fixed.. monday sounds good. and Blackdog, this "something" thats getting released tommorow... hehe now thats something to look forward to cuz your a beta tester for DigitalGrenade and BAS (i think) and that can only mean good quality. Well.. i can wait a day overall good work with the hummers tho.. should be killer once you work out the bugs.

overall good job.

eh, it's neither one of the two. :] just wait and see

Well, I won't bother trying to get any info out of you out about that, because I don't think you'll give any. wink_o.gif I'll just trust you on that.

Anyway, the Hummer pack looks beautiful, and I'll be sure to get the next version if you get the major bugs sorted out. It is great a small team has gotten together on this project. biggrin_o.gif

I know one is the new Mi-2 pack... but what's the second? T-55s perhaps? Or maybe DKM's Mi-28?

this is a great addon worth the wait

i keep getting this error

0.jpg

I get the same error, but it crashed when i used the one with the SAW and the open roof.

They really look Cool rifleman!

i made a mission with rangers rollin in 2 petrovice with m249 hummers and then we starting taking fire and i lost  contact with my pc... lol

overall good job.

Hell this is like a turture! I have them and cant Fire ARghh