Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

Uhm maybe doesn´t fit here but i want to change the crew to the"Current Conflict USMC" Soldier.

Whats his "CCP name"? USMC?

Hi friend :-)

It is here name for USMC crew (by Suchey): SuchIrifle

smile_o.gif

*sighs* hummers now-a-days dont have mounted m60's or m249's do they? They would have m240's am i correct?

im sure some have m60s and m249s mounted on them, but thers hardly any models of m240s either for flashpoint

but the the main thing right now is that the fire geometry is giving my trouble, i cant get it to where the crew can be shot in any of the open ones

i got it to work on my HTTV but i did it the same way on the hummers and it doesnt work, so i dont know what to do now crazy_o.gif

im sure some have m60s and m249s mounted on them, but thers hardly any models of m240s either for flashpoint

No, the M60 was retired from both the US Marines and Army (and is being replaced by the Navy SEAL's sometime this year), the marines use the M240G, which looks a lot like the L7A2 (plastic stock, no heatshield etc), the Army use the M240B, which has a plastic stock and heatshield.

The M249 is used though.

re: fire geo problems:

try deleting all references to the crew proxies in the the fire geo (both the proxy and the selection names), thendelete all the "component #" selection names. Then do a "find components" in O2 and copy the crew proxies back from another lod.

Also make sure there are at least 5 resolution lods, else this addon will lag alot.

SelectThis

How does a m240 look like? any pix?

How does a m240 look like? any pix?

M240B

Thanks! wink_o.gif

Maybe they're just busy doing other things. But yeah I wish they would get the bugs fixed as the models for these Humvees are first rate. If not I hope that BAS makes as many different variations of the Humvee including the cargo version with the raised canvos top on the rear section (the one with the troop benches in the back).

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

i just got back from a week long vacation, and now im gonna be real busy for the next few weeks, then i start college, so im not gonna have much time for this kinda stuff anymore

so if these are gonna get done, someone else is gonna have to do it, but im sure somebody here could get it done fast, just fix the fire geos and the animations

Do you want fries with that?

smile_o.gif

Someone already mentioned an ambulance version. They don't have beds in them, they have stretchers if that's what you meant. I don't think this pack has an ambulance version, but I don't care. I just want to see this thing released and then perhaps later on someone can make a nice hummvee ambulance.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Quote[/b] ]Well i want a HMMVW That have Beds in the back so they can carry Wounded people.
Quote[/b] ]I realy want a Medical Hummer as the 113 p's me off.

I want don't get  wink_o.gif