Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

1. Username is one word with no spaces.

2. His nickname (password) is one word, and must be entered in lowercase.

Edits removed so message now makes sense.

Don't post that kind of spoilers, Marcus wink.gif

Let'em sweat for a while tounge.gif

All good things comes to those who uhm figures out the user and password biggrin.gif

I shit you not! smile.gif

Im sure this is punishment for me not playing campaigns and only playing MP flashpoint sad.gif

You guys are evil i tell ya ... crazy.gif

No problem Shadow smile.gif

I didnt think I gave too much away, but my message was edited three times! At least once by Suma himself!

Anyway, it is worth trying to get the link as the hidden site is indeeed good, buy I did spend hours last night tying to find the briefcase, and then working out how to type the username/pw correctly.

Is it permissable to post a link to an external site which gives tips? It will save getting hundreds of PMs and would not reveal anything unless people chose to click on it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it permissable to post a link to an external site which gives tips?<span id='postcolor'>

No. As Shadow told - let "them" sweat for a while. Plenty of people already discovered the solution. We might provide some more hints in the future, but there is no need to hurry.

their team cooperation is the best i ever saw  tounge.gif

and that resistance dude picture.. is that how you found the idea to make resistance? tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

You BIS guys seemed to have a lot of fun during the dev stages of OFP. Are you haveing the same ammount of fun now also?? biggrin.gif

Have had OFP since the original demo came out, and am as big a fan as anyone...but still can't find the bloody briefcase. I know the dudes name and his nick, but if there is a suitcase on the bistudio site, we'll i'm a.......better not go there!!

I think I might provide a little hint:

Do not look for a suitcase or a briefcase, look for a man with a briefcase. confused.gif

I know it may help little to you, ... but still, better some help than none. wow.gif

Enjoy searching this briefcase man. He IS there. smile.gif

Those pics of sniping at the window are scary! crazy.gif

Just imagine had they been spotted, we might not have had OFP to play with today. tounge.gif

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MarcusJClifford @ Mar. 25 2003,12wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. Username is one word with no spaces.<span id='postcolor'>

What does it mean???

Forname+name without spaces?

Or

Forname+2.forname+name without spaces?

Or

2.Forname+name without spaces?

It cant be one name, isnt it?

I know that f**** name and know it doesnt mean anything!

But the general has got 2 fornames!!!

So I dont know how to put in the fields for login.

Both of them or only the first???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 25 2003,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those pics of sniping at the window are scary! crazy.gif

Just imagine had they been spotted, we might not have had OFP to play with today. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No reason to be scared Avonlady. As you can see is taht me on 1 picture on on the second i was just beside.

Cause i have some skill and sense for safe handling of guns you can be sure that none accidet if this kind could happen. wink.gif

And finally due the same skills i have placed the sniping spot in relative safe place in dar room so peoples outside on "bright" street cannot spot us. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sicilian @ Mar. 25 2003,14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know that f**** name and know it doesnt mean anything!

But the general has got 2 fornames!!!

So I dont know how to put in the fields for login.

Both of them or only the first???<span id='postcolor'>

why do you make it so complicated? biggrin.gif

and for the nickname just play the original campaign and watch some *cough*[hint] "TV" [/hint] *cough* wink.gif  tounge.gif

I know the name and the NICKNAME

but dont know how to enter both!

I cant login, I tried all combinations I think!

you know what?

i found the briefcase and the secret (or not so secret) login at the first time i saw the new BIS homepage some weeks ago. but i didn't know how to log in there. now everything makes sense. biggrin.giftounge.gif

But what about ANGELINA???

won't someone PLEASE think of Angelina sad.gif

dear sweet Angelina.........NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad.gif

People, PEOPLE, how can you not see this briefcase. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 25 2003,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People, PEOPLE, how can you not see this briefcase.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Good one wink.gif

Posts are being deleted left, right and center!  - first time I have seen a thread go down a page number!

When I was looking for a "Man with a Briefcase" I was maddly clicking on this

marek.jpg

biggrin.gif

Anyway, slightly off topic, but something I found when searching.

From the background to OFP:CWC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

... This situation is very dangerous due to the strategically important location of Kolgujev - it is located in an area composed of three islands: Kolgujev, St. Pierre, and Malden. Kolgujev is a part of the Soviet Union. St. Pierre has an independent republic on it, and Malden serves as a military base for NATO. ...

<span id='postcolor'>

Note that Everon was called St.Pierre.

I will not post a link as the page gives the Generals name, but if you dont know that then there is no hope for you!

doh! Finally cracked it..

I thought the correct username was supposed to be the nick name mad.gif

aaaahhhh crazy.gif ive been playin this game almost nonstop since september the first year (cant remeber when it came out) but i cant find that briefcase crazy.gif  crazy.gif

is it in the "thunder" thing??? (watch saving private ryan and u know what i mean) i need to find it crazy.gif