Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

Eeuuurrrrgghhhh... *drool* tounge_o.gif Those videos are quality. So there WILL be AT weapons in the pack. At last a proper Javelin. May I take the liberty of assuming the Russians will have a counterpart tool of destruction? smile_o.gif

And out for Christmas... *dribble... slurp* biggrin_o.gif

The russians have the RPG-16D (start up your google!)

No need for keeping that a secret now. Sooner or later BD would have posted a picture of it. It's not as heavy as the Javelin, but t still rocks the earth.

rpg-16.jpg

Quote[/b] ]The RPG-16D is a reloadable antitank weapon. It is shoulder-fired, either with or without the support of a bipod mounted at the muzzle end. It has an optical sight above the tube, a single hand grip below the tube, and a conical blast shield at the rear. The 58.3-mm rocket-assisted HEAT projectile PG-16 has an increased range of 500 to 800 meters and a greater armor penetration capability of up to 375 millimeters, compared to the PG-7/-7M projectile of the RPG-7. As with the RPG-7, the RPG-16D grenadier probably carries two rounds of ammunition. The assistant grenadier carries three rounds and protects the grenadier with his assault rifle.

Source

the RPG 16d kinda reminds me of the Carl Gustav......

stop tormenting me and release PLEASE crazy_o.gif

the RPG 16d kinda reminds me of the Carl Gustav......

stop tormenting me and release PLEASE crazy_o.gif

All in good time, grasshopper. You wouldn't want Suchey and Earl to release a pack full of bugs, and us beta testers definitely don't want people complaining about bugs we fail to pick up.

Would an RPG-29 work in lieu of that RPG-16D?

And, Blackdog, what unit is that holding an AKS-74U with that suppressor? The armpatch doesn't remind me of anything... Naval Infantry Recon, or Naval Spetsnaz? Don't feel obligated to spoil any surprises on my curious insistance. Looks good in any case.

Also, children:

PATIENCE IS GOOD. We just wait paitently, let Suchey and Earl and Tactician wreak their magic upon the editing tools of Flashpoint, then they release at their discretion, and we get to bound around for joy.

AK

Would an RPG-29 work in lieu of that RPG-16D?

And, Blackdog, what unit is that holding an AKS-74U with that suppressor? The armpatch doesn't remind me of anything... Naval Infantry Recon, or Naval Spetsnaz? Don't feel obligated to spoil any surprises on my curious insistance. Looks good in any case.

Also, children:

PATIENCE IS GOOD. We just wait paitently, let Suchey and Earl and Tactician wreak their magic upon the editing tools of Flashpoint, then they release at their discretion, and we get to bound around for joy.

AK

spetznatz guy

Thank Keg for the Javelin AND the RPG-16d! I used his config for the Javelin (very minor adjustments)...and his RPG that was in JAM as a base for the new Russian launcher (so that the JAM RPG-7 and the new RPG-16d would have a similar look to them when used side by side. Thanks KEG!

The Javelin is really just a bonus...I couldnt resist it when making the USMC. The real match up to the RPG-16d is the SMAW. Each of these weapons can fire 2 types of rounds...one for soft and bunkered tarkets and one for Armor.

I came. wow_o.gif

Screw ofp2, the marine pack is what I'm most eagerly anticipating. Thank you SO MUCH for including AT units! This pack couldn't be more perfect!

YEp this pack Rocks. Can't Believe we ran 3 games with a full server tonight.

To venture off topic abit in response to the OFP2 reference.

With this pack and several others either in progress or nearing release OFP2 has alot to live up to.

Lets hope the talks of editing/addon porting at release happens as expected.

By the way that Javelins got the eeriest sound I kept saying wtf was that between getting FF'd (not by BlackDog) and running for cover everytime I heard a whooosh.

<span style='color:blue'>Looks really nice

Finally some heavier AT weapons for the russians

Also love the AKS-74U with supressor</span>

Are any of these units downloadable then ?!?

If yes, which ones and some url's plz ... think i m blind again sad_o.gif

Cheers

PS is that javelin also downloadable ?

Nice movies BD, i like how the jav pops out of the launcher arched and then the rockets kick in, als the inflight rocket sound is great !

Quote[/b] ]Also love the AKS-74U with supressor
And the AKS074u is not even the only ak withsupressor in the pack  biggrin_o.gif

Cool...

AKMS with supressor?

edit: Would be very cool with a 9A-91, its so cool... Heh, but then again, i doubt that russian marines are using, only special forces

Earl have already made the model for his Vympel mod for Ghost Recon

9a91sd.jpg

9a91.jpg

vsk94.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Also love the AKS-74U with supressor
And the AKS074u is not even the only ak withsupressor in the pack  biggrin_o.gif

Just my littel opinion there is no such thing as AKSU-74 or AKS-74U only AK-74SU.Just to tell you wink_o.gif