Hey @evrik any chance we can get the same "sling helmet" options with the faction forces as you have with the 3CB main pack?
My ANA interpreter feels left out 😂

• Like 1

Not going to happen I am afraid. A lot of the backpacks are reskins of either RHS or BIS models. The BAF helmet sling uses a hidden helmet model within the backpack model, which is just hidden or un-hidden depending upon the sling action use.

Oh wow ok, no that makes perfect sense.
I thought it was just a case of some cool attachTo magic, I should have known you guys would have an ultracool way of doing it.

Thanks for the reply though, still my OPFOR pack of choice.

Thanks. I should have some new factions coming fairly soon, plus fixes for the bugs identified so far. Next up are some Cold War US and Soviets Forces to compliment the GM DLC, plus the Chernarus Police to finish off the Chernarus part of the pack (RHS GREF containing the Chedaki and CDF already). Once these are out, I am going to be adding some African armies. I will also add Humvees to the UN as that appears to be a popular request for some reason.

• Like 6

Anyone have any working blacklists for ALiVE to get rid of all the AA units and groups from Takistani Insurgents?

Does anyone know how to spawn Takistani civillians in the Civilian presence module with randomised load outs and suitable faces?

Never mind, I just did this instead you can call it in a script or put it straight in the creation box.

Spoiler

_this adduniform selectRandom ["UK3CB_TKC_C_U_01","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_01_B","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_01_C","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_01_D","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_01_E","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_02",
"UK3CB_TKC_C_U_02_B","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_02_C","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_02_D","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_02_E","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_03","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_03_B","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_03_C","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_03_D","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_03_E","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_06","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_06_B","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_06_C","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_06_D","UK3CB_TKC_C_U_06_E"];

_this addheadgear selectRandom ["UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_01_5","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_02_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_02_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_02_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_02_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_02_5","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_03_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_03_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_03_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_03_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_03_5","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_04_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_04_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_04_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_04_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_04_5","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_05_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_05_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_05_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_05_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_05_5","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_06_1","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_06_2","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_06_3",
"UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_06_4","UK3CB_TKC_H_Turban_06_5"];

_this setFace selectRandom ["PersianHead_A3_01", "PersianHead_A3_02", "PersianHead_A3_03"];

_this setSpeaker selectRandom ["Male01PER", "Male02PER", "Male03PER"];

removeGoggles _this;

Sorry, what are you attempting to do? Is this for ALIVE? The Takistani civilians should randomize clothing, face, and headgear upon mission load from Eden. While they might appear similar in Eden when placed, they do receive a random selection once the mission beings. Also, each time one unit is placed with Zeus, it should also randomize.

If this isn't the case, please let me know. I am busy working on other bug fixes ahead of an update.

I'm also aiming to put out a full unit and cfgGroups classname list as well.

14 hours ago, evrik said:

Sorry, what are you attempting to do? Is this for ALIVE? The Takistani civilians should randomize clothing, face, and headgear upon mission load from Eden. While they might appear similar in Eden when placed, they do receive a random selection once the mission beings. Also, each time one unit is placed with Zeus, it should also randomize.

If this isn't the case, please let me know. I am busy working on other bug fixes ahead of an update.

I'm also aiming to put out a full unit and cfgGroups classname list as well.

I was attempting to spawn 3cb Takistan civilians using the civ presence module that comes with the vanilla game. It wasn’t randomising them or giving them the appropriate identities, so I just altered them manually. Maybe there’s a better way but it does the job.

Ah okay. Hmm, don't think I've ever used that. :)