Jump to content
giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

Recommended Posts

I cant find it anywhere in my scenarios or campaigns? Downloaded fro steam and armaholic. CBA_A3 is up to date so what is the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sig said:

I cant find it anywhere in my scenarios or campaigns? Downloaded fro steam and armaholic. CBA_A3 is up to date so what is the problem?

It's not a mission. It's pretty much a content pack that you can use to make your own scenarios or in multiplayer.

Open up the Eden Editor and you'll find all the units, weapons, and vehicles listed there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info Zhivets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! First, thank you for this great mod! Weapons and gears are looking very nice! And the MG-42's sound... :don8: 

About of MG-42, especially the 250 round belt/box (250 rnd 7.62x57) : it seems it can't feed the MG-42. Do I miss something? Or it's a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i have an issue with the 88 targeting but not firing at anything. If you know how to fix that or why its happening i would appreciate the info. Great mod all together! i use it all the time with IFA3_LITE and the flak 88 would go perfect with the new C-47s if they could fire at them.

 

Edit: They Fire at stationary targets at a certain distance but wont attempt to fire at a moving target such as a plane, it just tracks it

Edited by HAM993
testing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, giallustio said:

We're looking for mission makers tho ;)

I am making something but it requires other stuff too like IFA3 and not just FOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 0:30 PM, jaydilla said:

Hello Guys,

 

im JayDilla and i show you the first vehicles maked for the Fascist Army.

 

The CV33 or called L3/33 "Carro Veloce"

 

 

Still WIP.

Hope you like it

This Sir, has filled my with so much faith in this mod. The fact that the interior is modelled is something I've been praying for for ages. Few and far between are the Armoured vehicles where your eyeballs are not bolted to the forward view port. The presence of such a well modelled interior gives me faith that we will be able to look around inside the vehicles, out side viewports, and be able to open and close view slots without having to turn out completely. The fact that it's an CV 33 tell me that this mod will NOT just be an endless parade of sherman tanks and german panzers. That all the truly interesting tanks like the M3 Lee, Type 95 Ha-Go, M11/39, and countless other forgotten vehicles will be included! With this one preview, I foresee a new era in ARMA 3 Tanking!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work, the mod is awesome!! I love the 88 anti aircraft/tank gun... is there any chance we'll see the Sd.Kfz. 251/9 "Stummel" and Wurfrahmen 40 in the future...both Sd.Kfz. 251 variants that were used in the war?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ryanc42 said:

Great work, the mod is awesome!! I love the 88 anti aircraft/tank gun... is there any chance we'll see the Sd.Kfz. 251/9 "Stummel" and Wurfrahmen 40 in the future...both Sd.Kfz. 251 variants that were used in the war?

While they're undeniably interesting, how common were the Stummel and Wurfrahmen?

Because Nebelwerfer and Panzerwerfer are equally fascinating but given the team's limited resources, I'm guessing that they're focused on common weapons and vehicles.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, domokun said:

While they're undeniably interesting, how common where the Stummel and Wurfrahmen?

Because Nebelwerfer and Panzerwerfer are equally fascinating but given the team's limited resources, I'm guessing that they're focused on common weapons and vehicles.

 

Don't kill my arma dreams pls

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, domokun said:

While they're undeniably interesting, how common were the Stummel and Wurfrahmen?

Because Nebelwerfer and Panzerwerfer are equally fascinating but given the team's limited resources, I'm guessing that they're focused on common weapons and vehicles.

 

Down the road the Sd.Kfz. 251 for sure is a Wehrmacht must have anyway. Don't have a clue though how hard it would be to make such variants once the basic vehicle is done ....same goes for the Sherman tank ( flame tank or firefly etc)

 

cheers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really digging the update. It's got me sort of inspired. Do the uniforms support hidden selections? I'm imagining Marine M1942 pattern HBT fatigues, alternate Army fatigues in a variety of colors like olive, and all sorts of German camos like Palmenmuster or Oak-Leaf. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.6.2017 at 10:14 PM, vintorez said:

... What's most pleased me - finally the AI shoot with insane ROF from MG42. Now MG42 sounds great, looks great and is a real barrier difficult to pass. For me, fantastic! I know that there may be some voices that AI too quickly dispose of all ammunition. But please do not change these settings. Now is great! At most you can consider shorter burst at the same ROF.

I second that: The MG42 is absolutely stunning now! Many thanks for that!

 

Unfortunately, knowing how good it could be spoils playing against any vanilla machine guns in the hands of AI. :(

So is there any chance to evolve your solution for the MG42 into a standalone mod, which would do its magic on all types of machine guns?

Or would you mind sharing the code?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oldy41 said:

I second that: The MG42 is absolutely stunning now! Many thanks for that!

 

Unfortunately, knowing how good it could be spoils playing against any vanilla machine guns in the hands of AI. :(

So is there any chance to evolve your solution for the MG42 into a standalone mod, which would do its magic on all types of machine guns?

Or would you mind sharing the code?

 

 

  

  25Ec12M.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll think about it, i still need to fix and inprove few things

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice looking Bren Carrier there guys, congratulations to Lodu!

 

Talking of tracked vehicles, have you guys considered adopting the Cromwell tanks from the CSA38 mod into your mod?

I've noticed a few people recently saying they would like some British armour, but they don't really want to download the

entire CSA38 mod just for the Cromwell's. I remember Petr from CSA38 saying a while back he would be open to them

being used for other mods with his permission.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ archsceptic

 

thank you, But the basis of the model is Spycer42: I modified it a little and I redone the textures.
For the Cromwell, it seems logical that he should go to the heart of an English faction in full expansion. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

Any plans for making WWII 101st Airborne unit uniforms?

IFA3 already has them, I think the devs are focusing on assets IFA3 doesn't have. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2017 at 0:56 AM, Private Evans said:

 

Down the road the Sd.Kfz. 251 for sure is a Wehrmacht must have anyway. Don't have a clue though how hard it would be to make such variants once the basic vehicle is done ....same goes for the Sherman tank ( flame tank or firefly etc)

 

cheers :)

Hanomag are already in IFA3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, archsceptic said:

Very nice looking Bren Carrier there guys, congratulations to Lodu!

 

Talking of tracked vehicles, have you guys considered adopting the Cromwell tanks from the CSA38 mod into your mod?

I've noticed a few people recently saying they would like some British armour, but they don't really want to download the

entire CSA38 mod just for the Cromwell's. I remember Petr from CSA38 saying a while back he would be open to them

being used for other mods with his permission.

I too would love to see UK & Commonwealth units & vehicles in FoW but given the limited resources of each team, I think that we have to accept installing multiple mods if we want a broad range of units and vehicles.

Currently IFA3, FoW and CSA38 seem to offer the widest choice.

Despite not being updated for over a year, is Massi's WW2 mod, still the best bet for British units?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×