acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

nobody else having bleeding snake issue?
I had some  a-10 gun runs and all the snakes which got hit started to bleed..

nobody else having bleeding snake issue?

I had some  a-10 gun runs and all the snakes which got hit started to bleed..

Cant say I've noticed..i'll jump into the game now and shoot some snakes :) Let you know how I get on 

EDIT: Actually I am experiencing this too-snakes are bleeding a lot ( Also ,there should not be corn snakes on a Greek Island, but that is not the fault of ACE ;) )

3p9tbFa.jpg

Wu2wN0v.jpg

This is what I've been experiencing. I shot this guy (top center of the picture) from about 800m away. He died on the spot, and yet this blood trail extends back towards my position a great distance. It also resulted in a blood patch at my shooting position as if I had somehow been shot

• Like 1

sure it's not the ACE? I uninstalled all the MOD's and so left the ACE and the CBA and still gave this error!

20161027045235_1.jpg

sure it's not the ACE? I uninstalled all the MOD's and so left the ACE and the CBA and still gave this error!

You are loading an old PBO from somwhere, ace_testmissions.pbo has been removed some time ago. Make sure you are not loading it from anywhere.

Is there anyway to set a soldier injured in ACE way? What I mean is, when I use following in unit init

this setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.8];

in the game I see blood on the unit but when I do diagnose, I see no issues..
I need to have an injured unit which can be healed by ace menu later on. Any idea?

I'm curious; the fracture damage isn't commented out in ACE_Medical_Treatments.hpp, but enableFractures is flagged false in ACE_Settings.hpp. Is there a possibility that the fracture damage type can be applied to players by accident?

Is there anyway to set a soldier injured in ACE way? What I mean is, when I use following in unit init

this setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.8];

in the game I see blood on the unit but when I do diagnose, I see no issues..

I need to have an injured unit which can be healed by ace menu later on. Any idea?

[patient1, random 1 +.3, selectRandom ["head","body","hand_l","hand_r","leg_l","leg_r"], selectRandom ["stab","bullet"/*,"falling"*/]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;

[patient1] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage_advancedSetDamage;

where;

[unit, damage amount, placement of damage, type of damage] add damage to the unit.

large amounts of help from this: 

THe stuff frome the youtube dont work.

the units dong get eny damage..

eny body know acoward who is the guy made the movie??

THe stuff frome the youtube dont work.

the units dong get eny damage..

eny body know acoward who is the guy made the movie??

it's based on an older version of ACE3, with different commands. Unpack the mission, edit the supplied sqf's with the new command, addDamageToUnit: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/medical/functions/fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf

or in zeus, use the command on an npc

Way over my skills but gonna take a look:D

Must be somthing like

ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage_advanced

and replace with:

ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit

I need help with this line...

[pat1, 'hand_l', 0, objNull, selectRandom ['stab','bullet','falling'], 0, 0.40] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;

{if ((typeOf _x == 'b_survivor_F') && (!isPlayer _x)) then {deleteVehicle _x}} forEach allUnits;

[MedicalData,3] call BIS_fnc_dataTerminalAnimate;
sleep 5;
_group1=createGroup west;
'b_survivor_F' createUnit [getmarkerPos 'PatientSpawn', _group1,'pat1=this; dostop pat1'];
[pat1, 0.3, "Body","bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.4, "leg_r", "bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.5, "leg_l", "bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.4, "head", "bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.5, "hand_l", "bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0., "hand_r","bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage_advancedSetDamage;
[MedicalData,0] call BIS_fnc_dataTerminalAnimate;
hint 'Your patient is ready';

THis is working but now i need to figure out how to make it chose one ingery random....

Do you mean you need this one?

[player, 0.8, "leg_r", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit

• Like 1

Is anyone able to help me find out which ACE .pbo prevents the scrollwheel actions showing up during actions such as grenade throwing or interactions with the tactical ladder? It doesn't seem to be the ace_common.pbo as I thought it might be.

Just attempting to do a personal use advanced throw standalone and the modules that are there work, e.g. (adv throw, common, main, modules, weaponselect) and currently the action menu pops up when switching grenade throw mode which gives the inability to actually throw the grenade.

Do you mean you need this one?

[player, 0.8, "leg_r", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit

Works perfectly

{if ((typeOf _x == 'b_survivor_F') && (!isPlayer _x)) then {deleteVehicle _x}} forEach allUnits;

[MedicalData,3] call BIS_fnc_dataTerminalAnimate;
sleep 5;
_group1=createGroup west;
'b_survivor_F' createUnit [getmarkerPos 'PatientSpawn', _group1,'pat1=this; dostop pat1'];
[pat1, 0.2, "leg_r", selectrandom ["grenade","stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.2, "leg_l", selectrandom ["grenade","stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.5, "body", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.1, "head", selectrandom ["grenade","stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.2, "hand_r", selectrandom ["grenade","stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, 0.3, "hand_l", selectrandom ["grenade","stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage_advancedSetDamage;
[MedicalData,0] call BIS_fnc_dataTerminalAnimate;
hint 'Your patient is ready';

You are loading an old PBO from somwhere, ace_testmissions.pbo has been removed some time ago. Make sure you are not loading it from anywhere.

I deleted two files and it seems that returned to work (this error was one of them), BUT this limiting my field of vision, is only 200m, as in the game without ACE and CBA  goes up to about 2800m!

I deleted two files and it seems that returned to work (this error was one of them), BUT this limiting my field of vision, is only 200m, as in the game without ACE and CBA  goes up to about 2800m!

Check your ACE3 settings, you are probably limiting it via one of them.

I'm getting the following advanced ballistics related errors popping in my rpt log:

[ACE] (advanced_ballistics) WARNING: Weapon Mod [RH_acc] missing ace compat pbo [ace_compat_rh_acc] (from @ace\optionals) z\ace\addons\advanced_ballistics\XEH_postInit.sqf:42

[ACE] (advanced_ballistics) WARNING: Weapon Mod [RH_de_cfg] missing ace compat pbo [ace_compat_rh_de] (from @ace\optionals) z\ace\addons\advanced_ballistics\XEH_postInit.sqf:42
[ACE] (advanced_ballistics) WARNING: Weapon Mod [RKSL_PMII] missing ace compat pbo [ace_compat_rksl_pm_ii] (from @ace\optionals) z\ace\addons\advanced_ballistics\XEH_postInit.sqf:42
[ACE] (advanced_ballistics) WARNING: Weapon Mod [iansky_opt] missing ace compat pbo [ace_compat_sma3_iansky] (from @ace\optionals) z\ace\addons\advanced_ballistics\XEH_postInit.sqf:42

All of these listed compat.pbo files have been moved from the options folder to the main ACE addons folder, so they should be running.  I can't account for why it says they're missing.

I am using all of these related mods too BTW.

Is there some way I can allow everyone to use all medical equipment without having to edit the mission? I play coop with my friend and many of the missions we play aren't built for ACE nor do they have medic slots, so we can't revive each other if one goes down. I found the "basic medical settings" module in the editor which allows everyone to use epinephrine which would be sufficient but saw nothing ACE-related in the functions viewer. I found a fnc_moduleBasicMedicalSettings in the source code that I feel like might be potentially callable from the debug console, but I don't know what its arguments mean. Is there something I can call at the debug console to fix this, or something I can do to force ACE settings without editing the mission? Thanks.

Hey, i have very special wish & ask for ACE developers.

2 things that was possible on Ace2, and there arent inACE 3
- using launchers on phrone

- Cool effect while getting out of vehicle ( don know the effect name)

Are this in your plans?