acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Some ace addons are written in the addons-array in the mission.sqm as soon as you save your mission with these addons present. You don't have to place a module at all to have the mission being dependent of this. ace_realisticnames, ace_sitting, ace_cargo and some others are affected by that.

That should never be the case, but BI did mess that up with 1.60.

To all in this topic - is there any report of this on BIS feedback tracker? If not we need to create it.

• Like 1

im having issues with my server and ace everytime i try to boot a mission up i got this mission could not be played due to deleted content ace_realisticnames.pbo

any body had this issue or could help me 

If you and the server are having the latest original version then there shouldn't be any issues.

So, I had this issue pop up today when going to edit a mission I have been working on the last week or so.   This mission did NOT have ACE Sitting Module placed, and was built AFTER Sitting was moved to ACEX. 

In the short term I just loaded up ACEX, since I have it.  But it just seems weird that the error is popping up with no sitting module having been placed at all.

Even with ACEX loaded you are still receiving error?

Here is a little guide for those struggling with the Ace_sitting breaking your missions if you dont use Acex (or any other addon breaking your mission), this is how I "saved" my mission:

NB!! First backup mission.sqm. I wont be held accountable for your mission if its broken.

For missing addon issue there's no need to take such long actions to fix it.

All it takes to fix it is to open mission.sqm with a text editor (like Notepad, Notepad++ or similar), remove missing addon entries (like ace_sitting) from the addons section, save it, launch the game, load the mission.sqm into the Eden editor, as soon it's successfully loaded save it, and Eden editor is going to automatically reorganize mission.sqm structure.

Even if the mission.sqm file is not readable (binarized) and there's no way to load it into the Eden editor (missing addon error) it can be unbinarized by having Arma 3 Tools installed. With Arma 3 Tools installed, go to its folder, look for CfgConvert folder, in it drag and drop binarized mission.sqm file onto MissionDerap.bat, new readable (unbinarized) mission.sqm file is going to be created at its original location while the old one (binarized) is renamed to mission.sqm.Backup.

delete medical.pbo....

Thx for not readin my posts at all...

If I remove the medical.pbo, then I can´t save the game anymore, or to be more precise: I can´t load saves that I create.

I´d love to be able to remove the medical.pbo if it wouldn´t break the game!

If I remove the medical.pbo, then I can´t save the game anymore, or to be more precise: I can´t load saves that I create.

You might consider creating an empty config.cpp with only the CfgPatches for the medical pbo and use that as a replacement.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

There is no problem with this - delete medical and medical_menu. I'm doing this since first Ace release. So is depedencies issue reported or not, beacuse i have lost my patience after next "lack of compat files" error.

^^^^^

Sorry, issue is more serious than we think, as of savegames, there is nothing WE can do, BIS must fix it. Look at my ticked below.

EDIT: Please, support :

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T119557

• Like 1

Thank you for the understanding, now we can do some progress. Supported the ticket.

@Alwarren Thank you for the advice, could you maybe explain how exactly that file had to look, and where I would have to put it?

• Like 1

@Alwarren Thank you for the advice, could you maybe explain how exactly that file had to look, and where I would have to put it?

Something like this in a config.cpp should do it

class CfgPatches
{
    class ace_medical {
        name = "ACE3 - Medical";
        requiredAddons[] = {};
        version = "3.8.0.10";
        versionAr[] = {3,8,0,10};
        versionStr = "3.8.0.10";
    };
};

Stick it into an ace_medical folder, pack with addonBuilder, and copy the pbo to @ace\addons

Untested.

Hey,  i have a question about using EH "Handlescore"

it seems there is no running scorehandle system with active Ace3 Mod!

is this correct?
i need a working EH Handlescore vor my civil-interaction scripts
how can i disable the feature in ace?
its not important that the score is counted correct, but the EH have to run to do some work!

i need this to work, otherwise i cannot support Ace 3 in my missions... :(
to add a "killed" EH to everything on the map is no option for me.... btw!

Oh my God, I found the solution.

ACEX is at fault. I can delete the medical.pbo without issues, as long as I don´t run ACEX

There are a million guides on how to use keys on a server. This doesn't belong here. Sorry.

Don't say I didn't warn you :P

I do not know if anyone else is having the same problem, but in all missions that I create on my dedicated or my machine server, I realized that it is heavy after 30 minutes, I started using the verification system in missions and realized that in all of these missions are being born these tires, like he comes to fill the bottom of the map, someone with this bug?

vIgtPQg.jpg

I deleted Ace Repair.pbo and stopped the birth Wheels....WTF!

Oh my God, I found the solution.

ACEX is at fault. I can delete the medical.pbo without issues, as long as I don´t run ACEX

Kill Tracker from ACEX requires Medical from ACE3. Simply don't use Kill Tracker, ACEX is fully modular.

I deleted Ace Repair.pbo and stopped the birth Wheels....WTF!

We don't do that in ACE3 itself, you are running something else that does that.

How to use ACEX headless client with Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST) ??

How to use ACEX headless client with Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST) ??

You simply need to have headless clients setup, there are a lot of guides for that, the rest is all automatic, as described here.

• Like 1

What happen to options addons folder?
The game says my ace_compat_rhs_usf3 (and others) are outdated, but we couldn't find the optional folder after the update.

Hi Guys

Just a question. We have been having an blood replenishment issue recently. We play with RHS, basic medical system.

Basically when we give blood to replenish a persons blood level, no matter which blood bag we give, we cant seem to ever replenish the persons blood. (And yes they are completely bandaged)

Wanted to know if its just us or someone else might have an issue as well.

No rpt error from what we can see.

Regards
C

You can still save-but you need to remove more than just the medical pbo.You need to remove ace_medical, ace_medical_ai,ace_medical_blood,and ace_medical_menu. i use ACE in SP every day and have no issues with saving.

The game says my ace_compat_rhs_usf3 (and others) are outdated, but we couldn't find the optional folder after the update.

After some tests, it turned out that Steam Workshop version is missing optional folder, but Armaholic version has.

I think this is updated:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698224854

Too bad these need to be fished out from the depths of steam workshop. To bad the is no forum thread. Atleast I dont know of it...