I ve updated SAW pack to version 1.3. just now but I don t see new MK 46 Mod.0 and Mod.1 in virtual arsenal. Is it by design or omission?

Regards.

I ve updated SAW pack to version 1.3. just now but I don t see new MK 46 Mod.0 and Mod.1 in virtual arsenal. Is it by design or omission?

Regards.

It's a Mod 0, but maybe it didn't make it in the pack for this release.

I have both a Mk46 Mod 0 and Mod 1, as well as the Mk48 Mod 0 and Mod 1, on the Steam Workshop version of NIA Minimi's working fine. 

I too don't have the Mk 46 in the latest update I got from twitter, but I am DIGGING the M249E1 with the old-school wire stock and no handguard.

• Like 1

I too don't have the Mk 46 in the latest update I got from twitter, but I am DIGGING the M249E1 with the old-school wire stock and no handguard.

Thanks for confirmation.

I was starting to think that I "see, - not see things", but it s not that bad with me yet.

Apparently using Minimi pack with RHS compatibility config causes new Mk46 Mod.0 and Mod.1 to disappear.

Thanks for confirmation.

I was starting to think that I "see, - not see things", but it s not that bad with me yet.

Apparently using Minimi pack with RHS compatibility config causes new Mk46 Mod.0 and Mod.1 to disappear.

I'm not running RHS at the moment however this does happen to me when I have the SAW CUP compatibility.pbo present so that may be causing it as well.

Could someone verify that it's the compatibility pbo's causing the problem so that I can pass it on to Toadie? Thanks.

It is, Did a blind check. If you've downloaded the SAWs and you're planning on using CUP or RHS compat, I'd recommend a Re/DL. Will have the All-in-one pack with fixed compats up by tomorrow. From there, we're green for official v7.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update, Toadie!!!

I noticed that there are no IR-DIM or SD ammo for the G36's? Is this intentional, or could there be something on my end not working properly?

Cheers

Releases

For the short and skinny of overall patch changes -

• Across the board hiddenselections have been implemented on all weapons, so all your camo/reskin dreams can come true. If you're into doing that sort of thing, it'd behoove you to check respective classes for more details and whatnot.
  • Huge rewrites to the majority of weapons in the packs, making great use of coding efficiencies and macros. Again, Super special credit to Robalo.  ( Seriously, like 80-90% of the work gone into these versions was his, dude did amazing)
  • Some packs include some missing stepchild variants (X and Z combinations in, but Y absent)
Obviously, the Armaholic links are all up there, and the links are all updated on the NIArms site(and SW is up-to-date), but if you'd prefer just the direct links-

NIArms CORE V1.1

NIArms AK Pack V2.1

NIArms AR15 Pack V1.9

NIArms AUG Pack V1.6

NIArms AWM Pack V1.3

NIArms FAL Pack V1.9

NIArms M14 Pack V1.9

NIArms M60 Pack V11

NIArms Minigun V1.1

NIArms G36 Pack V1.2

NIArms G3 Pack V2.0

NIArms MP5 Pack V1.6

NIArms SG510 Pack V1.2

NIArms M1903A1 Pack V1.3

NIArms MG3 Pack V1.05

NIArms SAW Pack V1.3

NIArsenal V7(All-in-One)

Thanks for the update, Toadie!!!

I noticed that there are no IR-DIM or SD ammo for the G36's? Is this intentional, or could there be something on my end not working properly?

Cheers

Unintentional ommission.

I see all the updates appearing on Armaholic-Toadie, has the all in one pack here been updated yet? http://credmo.updatedtuesdays.com/tier1/products/niarms-complete-pack-for-arma3/

Also-are your AWM rifles the same models as are in the 3 Commando Brigade mod? They look very similar.

Yeah, they are. Gave permission to use. IIRC theirs are set up in .338 Lapua(L115A3), whereas mine are .300WM
  • Like 9

Hi Toadie,

Just picked up the FAL pack and am running with the RHS and ACE compats. I'm getting a repeat of this issue when I have the hlc_rifle_FAL5000 equipped and look in my inventory

Warning Message: Picture \hlc_wp_fal\tex\ui\gear_x_ca not found

Haven't had a chance to test all the others yet. Apologies if this is not a new issue for the FAL, thought it would be best to report anyway.

Thanks for all the hard work

I've downloaded the All-in-One pack and I've noticed the Mk46 and Mk46 Mod 1 are not appearing in the virtual arsenal unless I import a loadout with hlc_lmg_mk46 in it. When you reload it, it goes to the standard ArmA2 animation.

Other than that, those Mk46s and 48s look amazing!

D1551C86E475FDCCFF34642149D98FFCEA278052

E9B04CB6D371B7CE71B2E558104CD8D29537137A

Small issues noted:

- Currently just using the NIArms CORE 1.1 plus SAW 1.3 package. When I select the MK48, it pops up an error for the Thermal Texture of the M60...

With the M60 Addon loaded, error dissapears. A fix or just a mentioning that the SAW requires M60 would be nice :).

- When using the optional files for the SAW Package, the MK46 are not available.

Otherwise looking great. And the hiddenselection function I have to check out this weekend.

@Armaholic. is there a reason you do not include the optional files and renames the filenames? 

So the SAWs can only take vanilla suppressors now is that intentional?

SAW uses the "MG" muzzle slot.

Nobody seems to make a MG suppressor and BIS decided to hide the vanilla MG suppressors since last patch, this is why I configured the 3 MG suppressors in CBA JR using vanilla models.

They are meant as heavy duty suppressors, usable on MGs for caliber 7.62 and smaller.

If anyone makes a nice MG suppressor and assigns it as compatible with the JR MG muzzle slot, it will automatically be usable.

• Like 2

I think someone has already talked about this but is there any way to fix the attachment placement for AR15 series? 
I just want to put PEQ on upper rail rather than under rail.

• Like 1

I've downloaded the All-in-One pack and I've noticed the Mk46 and Mk46 Mod 1 are not appearing in the virtual arsenal unless I import a loadout with hlc_lmg_mk46 in it. When you reload it, it goes to the standard ArmA2 animation.

Other than that, those Mk46s and 48s look amazing!

Please state which mods you are running to help identify the issue, otherwise how can the author troubleshoot?