Sorry for lack of replies, haven't been much around this lately as the interest in the game is slowly fading.
Most questions already have answers in this long thread, so please use the search thing.
First you have to understand what this mod changes, best place is to look directly at the source: https://github.com/robalo/mods/tree/master/asr_ai3/addons
Then you have to know what exactly do you need to adjust for the mod you want to bridge. Best of luck :)
Also, I'm pushing a new version. Changelog copied below.
This version integrates Pooter's enhanced ASR AI as optional features among other things.
- (mod) in-game settings organized with subcategories
- (mod) automatically exclude civilian factions (contributed by 654wak654, thanks!)
- (mod) detection tweaks, tracers more visible to AI than non-tracers
- (mod) use HE ammo for Vorona and MRAWS against infantry and vehicles
- (mod) update class relationship to match with 1.82
- (mod) use variable full auto burst lengths for SMGs
- (mod) adjust gear actions to show before the take actions (which can clutter commanding menus a lot)
- (mod) copy my stance can be used for selected units (defaults to all when none selected)
- (mod) remove stamina handling completely
- (add) shortcut keys to toggle AI flashlights and lasers - works under certain conditions (MRT compatible)
- (add) shortcut key to attempt to unfreeze AI units in team
- (add) advanced cover and counter-attack from Raptoer/Pooter's fork (thanks!)
- (mod) removed unneeded setvariable flags
- (mod) optionally keep AI inside immobile vehicles with working weapons (by Raptoer, thanks again!)
- (mod) support tanks DLC for dynamic camouflage
- (mod) minor spotting skill decrease
- (mod) performance optimisation for dynamic camo (contributed by Dedmen, thanks!)
Have fun !