Jump to content
franze

AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA3 by Nodunit and Franze

Recommended Posts

Hello man tahnk alot for you work, is posible, just me play, multiplayer coopilot  switch on auto pilot and take the  thermal view , and shot with out the choper move around ???, I cant no do it, you up day is same to the Armaholic??

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32485

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why do none of the places to download this support the new updated features talked about on 11/03/2018 all the links list change logs as 2017 as newest update? please help my friends and i are lost on what is the current used version in Arma 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Main problem as far as i see it is that FCR\G radar detects target only after a minute even in a direct line of sight. If this will be fixed it will be great.

This is by far the BEST mod of apache's and one of the best for Arma,

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2018 at 11:07 AM, Plexyshard1490 said:

why do none of the places to download this support the new updated features talked about on 11/03/2018 all the links list change logs as 2017 as newest update? please help my friends and i are lost on what is the current used version in Arma 3

The most recent version that is maintained by the community is available here

The update will be pushed to the Steam Workshop in the coming days.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first off thanks for working on this Project Voodoo!

 

Does anyone have a good guide/video on how to operate the different weapon systems (gunner and pilot) and which keybindings you have to use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can i find the controls? How do i press the keys in the cockpit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30-3-2018 at 5:56 PM, senqa20 said:

first off thanks for working on this Project Voodoo!

 

Does anyone have a good guide/video on how to operate the different weapon systems (gunner and pilot) and which keybindings you have to use?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.3.2018 at 9:16 AM, mikerally said:

latest update is up now on steam available here

 

Link is not availible.

is it anywhere else availible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. Great to see this amazing project is being continued and is in great hands. A couple of quick questions-

 

i have not flown this bird in several months and am not sure of the changes made yet-I generally play SP and had gotten used to most of the basic/main systems and what i could do alone. Is this still possible? (Reading the last update it seems flying alone is not an option now)

Also the steam page says this is meant only for AFM. Has the flight model been changed a lot? I usually used this in standard flight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2018 at 7:36 PM, ineptaphid said:

Hi guys. Great to see this amazing project is being continued and is in great hands. A couple of quick questions-

 

i have not flown this bird in several months and am not sure of the changes made yet-I generally play SP and had gotten used to most of the basic/main systems and what i could do alone. Is this still possible? (Reading the last update it seems flying alone is not an option now)

Also the steam page says this is meant only for AFM. Has the flight model been changed a lot? I usually used this in standard flight.


SFM didn't get tuned and therefor causes many bugs with the bird. According to a real AH-64D pilot, the AFM as I designed it, does reflect pretty much the real thing on basic manoeuvers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys!
Made a trailer also for this AMAZING mod. 
Please check it out - 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.04.2018 at 12:23 AM, Sacha 'Voodoo' Oropeza said:


SFM didn't get tuned and therefor causes many bugs with the bird. According to a real AH-64D pilot, the AFM as I designed it, does reflect pretty much the real thing on basic manoeuvers.

 

Hello! AH-64 best mod for ARMA 3 I ever seen, but it have some limitations.

So, this 4 things I will like to see in the mod:

 

1) Can you make, to allow one MPD on the FCR Page and second MFD to the ASE Page at same time ? it will be usefully often in combat situations! ( I mean one MPD with Radar information, second MPD with Radar Warning Receiver information in same time!)

2) Can you make a FLIR page on MPD for the Pilot ? To allow pilot see where is he looking at the moment.

3) Can you make a Shilka Threat icon  on the ASE (RWR) MPD page, to make AH-64 full capability with RHS/CUP mods ? 

4) Can you make the laser designator controllable?

 

I made translation into Russian of your tutorial, with link on your channel!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks for this great addon! Its incredible to fly this machine in VR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×