AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA3 by Nodunit and Franze

Hello,

6 hours ago, omri2050 said:

Developer of this mod already applied this issue

Okay i not found any text here or now i his Discord

That’s a real behaviour

You never ever fly a helicopter with full collective

Yes, i know that helicopter not all fly with full Collective, i know this mod a bit of A2 but A2 its long time ago, and my unit have used that mod since October 2018. A Pilot have Reported and i Testing it and see what he do wrong. But i not see here or so any infos its not bug. I do have a other Rember on the time befor A3 update. So now ok if it not Bug of that and its It was done with intention then OK for me

but means not i not know how to fly.

Join the discord, lot of questions are being answered there

Thanks for give me the idea to join the Discord i not know he have. Now i am Joined thanks Mate for the Answers 👍

• Thanks 1

I can fire AGMs at ground vehicles using "T" to lock targets and the missiles hit their targets, but there's no target indicator box only the text message when I press "T", and of course the vehicle explodes when the missile hits it.

Is this a bug or am I not setting up the avionics correctly?

Update: I got the target indicator working, now the missiles all land about 100 meters past the targets. ?

Hello everyone,

I think most of you guys following me on Discord are aware of this, but we're still working on the project. Couple days ago I posted the first startup video which shows some of the new features, feel free to check it out. That said I'd love to hear from both Franze & Nodunit about it. Regarding changelogs, you'll find those either on Discord or Github for most recent changes and finally on the Steam Workshop when the update is pushed for public release on it. One of the most highly awaited feature which got recently done for instance, was the rework of the FCR. We did it. Now the Apache takes advantages of the vanilla A3 sensors config which greatly helps in terms of performances. That's just one thing amongst others so feel free to take a look. Also, if you have questions, head on our Discord as I can't track all questions everywhere and most of them already got answered.

AH-64D Apache Official Project - Discord

AH-64D Apache Official Project - GitHub

AH-64D Apache Official Project - Steam

AH-64D Apache Official Project - YouTube

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sacha "Voodoo"

I am making a helmet, to be able to contribute something for this incredible mod, I would like to do the pilot too

IHADSS-HELMET.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, venkutox said:

Hi Sacha "Voodoo"

I am making a helmet, to be able to contribute something for this incredible mod, I would like to do the pilot too

Looks AMAZING!
Join the Apache Discord, we are waiting for you :))
https://discord.gg/rB6yDDy

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

On 7/6/2020 at 12:11 AM, venkutox said:

Hi Sacha "Voodoo"

IHADSS-HELMET.jpg

Hey buddy ! Please check your inbox, and hop on Discord, I'd love to have a chat with you there. 😉

• Thanks 1