Thanks a lot for helping, just one more tiny itsy bitsy question and then Im set XD This 2.5.1 update, I should just copy/paste the entire folders in the JSRS 2.5 or?

Thanks a lot for helping, just one more tiny itsy bitsy question and then Im set XD This 2.5.1 update, I should just copy/paste the entire folders in the JSRS 2.5 or?

Yep.

In the last two days Ive been playing and still do, campaign, with your customized sounds, and theyre awesome, I really love them, nice job!

• Like 3

So just to clarify, the current 2.5 build wont work like that with the Eden Update. But so far with the stuff I got from the Dev build I'm ahead of the Eden Update with my development. Which means as soon as the Eden update is out, I should be able to release the mod updated and fully functioning.

So DragonFyre on my end is fully adapted to the currently running Eden version on the dev branch

LJ

Great news, thanks for the efforts.

Tried the eden update on dev branch, there are nice changes and improvements indeed.

with JSRS coverage, those new echoes and distant sounds are certainly a blast. Would you mind sharing a little preview video, if you have some spare time and possibility of course? :)

Hey, first of all... I love your Soundmod since Arma 2...

But there is a heavy Problem... After every Shot i heard a Sound like an echo or something on the right side... The Sound doesnt move if i turn my head around with ALT. It sounds like it comes from the weapon.

Am I the only one who heard this? I used the MX but it also appears with the Marksman Rifles....

Second Issue, the Helicopter sounds too quiet.. In a distance between 200-300 meters your old Lite Version was louder...

Sry for bad English and i hope for a fix, cant play with that noise on the right ear^^

Hi LJ. 

From the first day I'm a fan of your mod. Thank you, for the good work!

Now we have version 2.5, but we still don't have the sounds of hit (heavy shell, all missiles, in general all weapons in the game) , when the player is inside any vehicle (first person view). Without these sounds simulation within all vehicles is a poor.

By the way, you promised to do this, after the release of the first version/

Also, there is no any sound of building collapse. 

As it seems to me, Unfortunately, this is the weak part of the mod. 

I would like to know. You can't do it, or You don't want to do that? Have any chances to get this in next versions?

Ok, for now we cannot play with your mod. Almost everyone in my clan can hear that noise on the right ear... it sounds like a tennisball or something...

Where can i download the previous Version of Dragonfyre?

Ok, for now we cannot play with your mod. Almost everyone in my clan can hear that noise on the right ear... it sounds like a tennisball or something...

Where can i download the previous Version of Dragonfyre?

Could you provide a video or something?

LJ

I made a Video with my Speakers on. Its with every Weapon... MX,Katiba etc... After a shoot you hear it only on the right side... In the Video it sounds like an echo, but its only on the right ear, even if i turn around. In the third and last shot you can hear it the best. You cannot hear it in the fourth.

I cannot belive that noone except me and some friends can hear that^^

https://youtu.be/CB-OAoKwdbc

I have still the question, where can i load the Dragonfyre Lite again?

I made a Video with my Speakers on. Its with every Weapon... MX,Katiba etc... After a shoot you hear it only on the right side... In the Video it sounds like an echo, but its only on the right ear, even if i turn around. In the third and last shot you can hear it the best. You cannot hear it in the fourth.

I cannot belive that noone except me and some friends can hear that^^

https://youtu.be/CB-OAoKwdbc

I have still the question, where can i load the Dragonfyre Lite again?

The fact that this is only happening to you and your friends would imply that it is something common to your group that is causing this issue. I assume you have tried using the mod on it's own in the editor to see if the issue persists?

The fact that this is only happening to you and your friends would imply that it is something common to your group that is causing this issue. I assume you have tried using the mod on it's own in the editor to see if the issue persists?

Sure, without any Mod in the Editor... Maybe im not the only one... but the only one who report it ;-)

LJ, why are you deleting any older Versions on the Internet^^ And why didnt you release a Script and a non-script version of your Soundmod? So everyone can decide.

I loved the Dragonfyre Lite, and miss it even more while playing 2.5...

Ok first of all thats pretty much NOT how I meant if theres a video lol^^

Second of all, I think what you mean is the little echo pop that appears to the right side which is from my sources. Which, honestly, noone else seems to have a problem with by now.

Third of all:

Ok, for now we cannot play with your mod. Almost everyone in my clan can hear that noise on the right ear...

... thats a reason why you CANNOT play with the mod? Seriously? Than just get another mod or use Vanilla sounds^^

LJ

In Dragonfyre Lite there was no "EchoPop" and yes i have a Problem with it because you can only hear it on the right Side. Thats like someon ticking on your right side on the Headphone after every shot^^

I think there are more People who notice that, but not everyone gives feedback. And i dont think its from your sources, because its with most of the weapons, silenced or unsilenced.

What kind of Video did you prefer? I only want to show what i mean...

Played with Soundblaster X-Fi MB3

PS: Are you from Germany?

In Dragonfyre Lite there was no "EchoPop" and yes i have a Problem with it because you can only hear it on the right Side. Thats like someon ticking on your right side on the Headphone after every shot^^

I think there are more People who notice that, but not everyone gives feedback. And i dont think its from your sources, because its with most of the weapons, silenced or unsilenced.

Played with Soundblaster X-Fi MB3

PS: Are you from Germany?

I meant like an ingame recording... not recording the screen with a phone. I mean like FRAPS or ShadowPlay...

LJ

I think he meant a video using some kind of capture software-shadowplay,fraps etc..not recorded from a monitor. And please do not make claims that their are more people this is affecting but they just do not say it.If it is affecting others,they can come and explain and that may help to resolve your issue.

I meant like an ingame recording... not recording the screen with a phone. I mean like FRAPS or ShadowPlay...

LJ

Maybe not the best if its a problem with my Soundcard or config. Captured it with my phone to exclude that.

I tried now some other Weapons, it seems like that echopop appeared with the Katiba, MX, DMR without Silencer. Hope you can fix it...

incidentally, good work on your Mod. ;) I really love it, thats why i try to help here...

I now only play with DragonFyre 2.5, your mod is that FANTASTIC!!!! One tiny request is please bring back the mortar whistling sound. I don't seem to hear it anymore? I loved hearing that sound of a round shrieking in!!!

• Like 1

I now only play with DragonFyre 2.5, your mod is that FANTASTIC!!!! One tiny request is please bring back the mortar whistling sound. I don't seem to hear it anymore? I loved hearing that sound of a round shrieking in!!!

Honestly, that was the most awe inspiring/creepy sound that I've heard in a video game... That'd literally be my only request if that sound could return lol

• Like 2

Thanks for this great update of an even greater addon, LordJarhead (and contribuitors)!

If anyone is interested I made a new Showcase video from one of our recent Survival Day Of The Dead Missions.

It features the new JSRS 3 Dragonfyre 2.5 sounds with the RHS Sound Pack.

It shows off nicely the ambient sounds, the new RHS sound effects and everything that comes along with JSRS.

Enjoy

• Like 1

This is my favorite sound addon.
I only have one problem with it (The RHS part).

When in a vehicle (RHS) - explosions and gunshots are allmost mute. I can barely hear them. Even in an open UAZ.

Am I the only one?

This is my favorite sound addon.

I only have one problem with it (The RHS part).

When in a vehicle (RHS) - explosions and gunshots are allmost mute. I can barely hear them. Even in an open UAZ.

Am I the only one?

That's an attenuation problem based on the base config of the vehicles. And a soundmod shouldn't change these values.

LJ

LordJarhead, I just read up on the Eden Update and it seems like they are changing sound stuff again, are you expecting to have issues or will these new "enhancements" actually work to your favor?

LordJarhead, I just read up on the Eden Update and it seems like they are changing sound stuff again, are you expecting to have issues or will these new "enhancements" actually work to your favor?

Work to my favor but will break DragonFyre mostly. But I have the Update already covered completely and working, I just wait for them to release the Eden Update to release the new Version of JSRS then.

LJ

• Like 7

Work to my favor but will break DragonFyre mostly. But I have the Update already covered completely and working, I just wait for them to release the Eden Update to release the new Version of JSRS then.

LJ

Awesome news, LJ! :)