BTW, I see you are a moderator. Might you be able to rename this thread into JSRS3 - DragonFyre EDEN once I released the mod? Would be better than to open another thread.

LJ

Not a problem-send me a PM when you want me to change it.

Not a problem-send me a PM when you want me to change it.

He can change it too by editing the first post.

My body.....and ears, are ready!  :angel:

• Like 1

He can change it too by editing the first post.

Thanks, didn't know that :)

LJ

Thank you for the sound mod, i can not play without it! :D

Since the last update, it appears that there is a problem with the sound of the gathing (on the pawnee for example). :(

Thank you for the sound mod, i can not play without it! :D

Since the last update, it appears that there is a problem with the sound of the gathing (on the pawnee for example). :(

Yes the stable is out and DragonFyre doesn't work on it, thats what I told you already.

I'm currently building a new version, writing a ReadMe, making some little tests if still everything from the Dev Build works on Stable and then I'll aim for uploading the mod which will take another 6 hours probably, IF I can do it tonight tho.

As usual, stay patient... As you I myself have a private life.

LJ

Should answer the questions.

LJ

It would be nice of you LJ to inform if there is a delay because you already mentioned 6-8 hours of upload 2 days ago.. I appreciate your work but don't let people searching for an update in vain if you decided to  delay the release.

It would be nice of you LJ to inform if there is a delay because you already mentioned 6-8 hours of upload 2 days ago.. I appreciate your work but don't let people searching for an update in vain if you decided to  delay the release.

There you go:

JSRS3 DragonFyre EDEN released!

It is very important that any old version of any JSRS version for ArmA3 gets deleted!

LJ

• Like 8

Changelog EDEN 1.0

-Added SoundSets

-Added SoundShaders

-Added LowPassFilters

-Added new 3D Processors

-Added Closure effects to weapons

-Added Gun Scape effects

-Added new distance sounds to weapons

-Added new distance sounds to explosions

-Added new vehicle weapons/distances

-Tweaked some sounds EQ

-Changed M134 Minigun sound (WIP)

-Ported mod to new framework

-Created new framework

-Created 5000 new sounds for a new framework

Hell of a changelog!

Downloading now. Thanks for the great work LJ, as usual :)

Is it going to have an update for JSRS RHS? or is it compatible with the new version ( i don't believe but...)

Awesome work LJ, can't wait to give this a try.

Just to confirm the RHS Sound pack you made a couple of weeks ago is now totally obsolete. No one should run the RHS sound pack with this release in its current state?

LJ  .RHS  sound weapons  include  this update?

I guess not, beacuse RHS uses it own sounds. We have to wait for some replacement pack

Praise be The Mighty LordJarhead, delivering sound goodness to the masses. 

Thanks for sharing your work.

LJ, this version mod can be used together with JSRS RHS Sound Replacements?

Forget about RHS for now. I just covered ArmA3 yet. The RHS stuff is probably working on its own. But I don't have the time to make the coerage either yet. Just stay patient....

LJ

• Like 2

Thanks so much LJ and congratulations on the release.So much for my break away from Arma....  ;)

Forget about RHS for now. I just covered ArmA3 yet. The RHS stuff is probably working on its own. But I don't have the time to make the coerage either yet. Just stay patient....

LJ

Oh noes.

But yes, RHS Works. But with eden they are now the worst sounding weapons in the game. :P

Just want to add that the old JSRS 2.5 with RHS still seems to work in eden for me though. :)

Good job on the fast release! Such an amazing sound mod.

OK, from what i found tank engines sound are much to quiet, tracks sounds too, cannon sound is still vanilla (like water pistol.... something on sample start), cannon of MI-48 doesnt have any sound, overall all explosions are too quiet over distances. Also i was expecting diferent sound of turret in tanks and apc's - this one sound like rc toys. I loved 2.5 equalizer - there sounds was better balanced - now whole big battlefield sound very quiet again, and player weapons sound loud (tank coaxial MG for example) - so i cannot turn volume up beacuse i will be deaf after using my own weapon.

@LordJarhead, just an observation, but the sonic cracks seem to have gone back to being mono and non-directional again, was this intentional? Thanks again for the awesome sounds! This new version sounds amazing.

Edit: this is a load of bollocks, it's just the "up close" sonic cracks that are played in stereo which is actually a more realistic feature than being able to tell exactly which side of your head a round is when it's that close. Keep on working magic LJ!