I've been cooking this up for a while in my free time, won't be long now before I'm done :)
W1kizuN.jpg
eQVVt2z.jpg
X39ODnM.png
49DIibs.png

• Like 30

23 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Marines wanted a gun shield that folds down flat when not in use. Presumably for rolling on and off ships

The ingame model doesn't do this though

Thanks, that's a cool feature, I'm assuming it's also good for rolling off certain marine airframes if the room allows it yes?

4 hours ago, gfelton said:

I've been cooking this up for a while in my free time, won't be long now before I'm done :)

And there it is folks, The Right Arm of the Free World

Does the USMC faction have a medic? I cannot find one and am having to use the SARC medic from the SOCOM faction.

14 minutes ago, jtareb1 said:

Does the USMC faction have a medic? I cannot find one and am having to use the SARC medic from the SOCOM faction.

It's under the US Navy as a Corpman as per IRL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mannulus said:

It's under the US Navy as a Corpman as per IRL.

Thanks. Never looked there.

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

...Not so obvious, even though they announce themselves

*clip ping intensifies :f:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bars91 said:

*clip ping intensifies :f:

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

Not so obvious

That one was pretty obvious... :f:

Just suprised that no one noticed any more of the hidden secrets in this video lol.

It's literally full of them.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

Just suprised that no one noticed any more of the hidden secrets in this video lol.

It's literally full of them.

They must all be small objects? Weapons, Backpacks etc? I'm guessing no hidden vehicles?

4 minutes ago, Hamakaze said:

They must all be small objects? Weapons, Backpacks etc? I'm guessing no hidden vehicles?

There is a vehicle but not visible. A kind of UH-1 ? ^^

• Haha 1

Attention! Lots of speculation below:

To me the Horizon Islands Defence Force seems to be inspired by the Philippine Defence Forces but that´s just my reading of things so the helicopter in the beginning might have been a UH-1?

1GJknnF.png

Doesn´t look like one of the suppressors we already have to me?

0RFynR1.png

Looks like a wooden rifle and a Mosin or a K98 doesn´t really fit a Pacific faction? M1 perhaps?

Spoiler

Dudes wearing an ALICE pack with a funny frame and a possible M1 Garand ping at a high rate. 

Do you have any plans to build a Russian air defense vehicle? For example Pantsir-S1 and Buk and 9K33 Osa and 2K12 Kub etc....

44 minutes ago, SUNDRYH said:

Do you have any plans to build a Russian air defense vehicle? For example Pantsir-S1 and Buk and 9K33 Osa and 2K12 Kub etc....

Will you make XXX?

No idea. We have a huge list of things we want to make, but absolutely no idea if we will get a chance to make them all.

• Like 1

Actually, there's one such vehicle already - the ZSU-23-4 Shilka. It is gun-only (an M5 variant with some Iglas hanging off the sides would certainly be a welcome addition), but it should be good enough air defense for most part.

5 hours ago, SUNDRYH said:

If you want to emulate a typical Russian ZSU-23-4 and SA-9/13 IADS team, group a couple Igla Djighit turrets (if you want pure russian and don't want the IADS to move) or the Nyx AA varient (with green paint and russian operators, if you want mobility) to the Shilka. That's the best you're going to get with only RHS mod. hcpookie has his SAM pack that has a wide variety of Soviet/Russian air defense systems, if merely emulating Russian doctrine with what we have in RHS isn't what you're looking for. The "2035 Russian Federation" mod also has a Pantsir-S1.

11 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Will you make XXX?

No idea. We have a huge list of things we want to make, but absolutely no idea if we will get a chance to make them all.

Oh sorry. It was not or, but it was a mistake.

• Like 1