Hello,

I am having an issue where I cannot attach attachments on to my m249 PIP. I have installed the ASDG_JR RHS mod, and made it the first in the load order (as well as last), and it did not make a difference.

Any advice as to where I can solve this issue?

I think AC 130 is bugged, players can't sit inside

When I save my US setup in the virtual then I can't load it, it works for Russian thos

other than this, AWESOME mod wow GG

Hello,

... I have installed the ASDG_JR RHS mod, ...

Don't use it. Remove ASDG_JR_RHS pbo.

Edited by Nart

Hello,

I am having an issue where I cannot attach attachments on to my m249 PIP. I have installed the ASDG_JR RHS mod, and made it the first in the load order (as well as last), and it did not make a difference.

Any advice as to where I can solve this issue?

0.3.6 have native support for ASDG_JR

---------- Post added at 01:48 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

Btw, where is railed variants of AKs? I can only see dovetail variants...

Btw, where is railed variants of AKs? I can only see dovetail variants...

The NPZ mount allows Picatinny scopes to be mounted in AK weapons. So look for weapons that have that mount.

is there "top-attack" implemented in the javelin ?

Using AGM yes.

Are later tanks ingame using Relikt ERA? I'm having a bit of trouble penetrating certain spots with the M829A3, and that seems to be reasonable given the Relikt's claimed abilities in degrading a round.

I like how the M1's "weak spot" is modelled though! Had my gun KO'd twice in tests, and one full penetration with explosion after due to below-mantlet hits from T80UM rounds at 2km. Got to be cautious and keep that spot as non-visible as possible to enemy tanks!

I think AC 130 is bugged, players can't sit inside

Unable to reproduce, I've filled a C-130J with soldiers, would you mind adding an issue on that matter in our Public Feedback tracker, so we can investigate it properly:

When I save my US setup in the virtual then I can't load it, it works for Russian thos

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=173

Anyone notice the really high quality animated radars and radar vehicles included in this update.

Could be be cool if they functioned in game as anti air radars or counter battery radars or even if mission makers used them as a gameplay device.

Any plans to update the US MGs? They are pretty shite at the moment (not your fault as they are just using A2 assets) and it doesn't help that they seem to float out of position :( A bummer with how fuckin' awesome the op for MGs are.

are there plans to integrate it by default?

Yes, but no E.T.A. for it.

Any plans to update the US MGs? They are pretty shite at the moment (not your fault as they are just using A2 assets) and it doesn't help that they seem to float out of position :( A bummer with how fuckin' awesome the op for MGs are.

Same answer as above. Additionally if you check our Twitch videos, there's one showing how the awesome Gurdy is beginning the M240.

Are there going to be more variants of the M4A1 Block II and Mk18's? Such as M203, vertical foregrips, etc...? Great job with the update!

Are there going to be more variants of the M4A1 Block II and Mk18's? Such as M203, vertical foregrips, etc...?

Probably.

Thanks RHS team for a wonderful new update..

I noticed front sight of MK18 & M4 Block II doesn't move down when we put scope...

I cannot find the classnames for certain items such as the MICH 2000 or new shotguns. The documents page on your website isn't up to date with those I guess.

I cannot find the classnames for certain items such as the MICH 2000 or new shotguns. The documents page on your website isn't up to date with those I guess.

Our doc is being updated bit by bit, but obviously takes time. So, patience is a virtue :)

I noticed front sight of MK18 & M4 Block II doesn't move down when we put scope...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-%28AFRF-and-USAF%29-Release-0-3-6-%28UPDATED%29&p=2890325&viewfull=1#post2890325

you can run "currentWeapon player" to get that

Hey guys, just dropping by to say a few things.

1. Love the Beta/0.3.6/whatever the cool kids are calling it nowadays, adds much more in the game.

2. And here comes the part that every dev hates: can you all possibly add more Ops-Cores? Obviously not a priority, by any standard, just a small request.

Again, loving the mod. It's amazing watching this mod maturing from just a few pictures of a crate and some helicopters to this. Once again, thanks.:)