While I understand for realism purposes this is great.. But if they are not calibrated differently then I really see no point. Just fills up arsenal with more stuff that technically is no point in having because its the same model and functionality as the ones that were originally there.

you will see the point later. I think that so far we have demonstrated that we kinda know what we are doing and sort of usually do it for a reason.

Can't proxy the interior geometry to undercut the vertex limit?

I know a lot of the BIS vehicles in Arma 3 rely on using proxies for a bunch of the internal geometry, and it's mostly only the animated parts like gun mounts that are actually modelled in the viewCargo LODs e.g the Ghosthawk has \a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_01\interior_view_cargo_f.p3d as a proxy to furnish the inside of the viewCargo LOD

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that solution but I would like to avoid it & have rather well optimized models as it's working fine in 1.38. Yet, if there will be no other option then those proxies are going to be introduced & quick response whether BIS want to change it or not would help to solve that issue on our side.

that is really weird though, i dont have the updated stuff for some reason. I was using vitual arsenal and all it had was what was in 0.3.5, such as no usmc stuff and such for example

nato>us army>mrap>rg-33 (m2) ?

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that solution but I would like to avoid it & have rather well optimized models as it's working fine in 1.38. Yet, if there will be no other option then those proxies are going to be introduced & quick response whether BIS want to change it or not would help to solve that issue on our side.

As reyhard said its a hack. And especially sad one because it was already working fine. It was already a lot of work introducing this FFV and now making hacky fixes to something that should work is a bit sad.

Signatures doesn't work.

Wrong signature for file @rhs_afrf3\addons\rhs_c_cti_indep.pbo

nato>us army>mrap>rg-33 (m2) ?

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

As reyhard said its a hack. And especially sad one because it was already working fine. It was already a lot of work introducing this FFV and now making hacky fixes to something that should work is a bit sad.

Nope, couldnt find any Mrap < rg-33 (m2) As i have read the change logs, m2010 has no animations, no extra weapons have been added in, such as the SR25 etc, so I figured mine isnt at 0.3.6

you will see the point later. I think that so far we have demonstrated that we kinda know what we are doing and sort of usually do it for a reason.

This is true. I have no doubt you guys have a plan/point with everything you implement. :P. I mean after all we are a long ways from 1.0.0 so I can only imagine what you guys plan to add!

Nope, couldnt find any Mrap < rg-33 (m2) As i have read the change logs, m2010 has no animations, no extra weapons have been added in, such as the SR25 etc, so I figured mine isnt at 0.3.6

have you tried rerunning the updaters? If that doesnt work, delete all the pbos from the addons folder and run the updaters again.

have you tried rerunning the updaters? If that doesnt work, delete all the pbos from the addons folder and run the updaters again.

Yeah I have ran the updater many times over and over, so I figure ill just try again, if not ill just do a fresh installation

Ooh, a new update. I haven't updated since 0.3.5 so this oughta be good.

Holy Crap there is a lot of stuff in this update, it's insane, and it's all stupidly high quality as well!

Great to see the Bradlys fixed 1 issue still the M6A2 (AA) has old handling and likes to spin about the place

Nice update btw

Great jobs guys ! So much new things, it's very impressive !

I wonder if there is a simple way to apply an alternative uniform to an entire US team (like the 101st). I can change it with something like that :

this addUniform "rhs_uniform_cu_ocp_101st";

But the soldier loses all items in the default uniform. :confused:

problem lays with DOF, reducing it 0 & increasing sharpen filter should help making it more sharp.

That makes a big improvement.

Is it possible to move the eye memory point any closer without clipping? That would help make the reticle more usable (and also bring the on-screen size closer to that used for most 2D implementations).

speaking of PIP window placement, I had idea to turn off PIP while not in "gunner" view. It could save some potential FPS + it would solve eye relief issue

Would never say 'no' to potential FPS savings but it's so cool seeing the view through the optic when not sighted (and it'd bit a little jarring seeing the image suddenly 'turn on') I'd sooner see such a thing configured as an option. Plus it might hurt the overall feel of the addition if you then perceive FPS drops when sighting.

Script error I get equipping the 3D optics (on the Development branch, no other mods);

8:34:05 Error in expression < rhsusf_fnc_findPlayer);
if(inputAction rhs_key_acc_int_glb > 0)then
{
waitUntil>
8:34:05   Error position: <rhs_key_acc_int_glb > 0)then
{
waitUntil>
8:34:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: rhs_key_acc_int_glb
8:34:05 File rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_weapons\scripts\acc_combo.sqf, line 29

Absolutely love what you've done with this and already consider it totally usable (especially with DOF 0).

A few things:

1. I can't seem to find the A-10 PiP (or how to turn it on)

2. The C-130J has no way to get in the back to be dropped

3. The C-130J has no supply dropping capabilities

Also, will there be a loadout screen to change your AH-64D loadout without having to spawn a different model?

Thanks for all the work! Y'all are doing amazing!

Edited by AlphaKilo

Thanks for the hard work.

What's with the weird screen shake when firing M200 blanks?

I downloaded it through the updater its very fast and very simple !

@Topic Starter

Thank you for this awesome mod and the update. I would like to lay some attention to the issues I found ( maybe I just did not figger out yet how it should be ).

Spetznaz groups dont have a different uniform than CSAT, nor headgear, but different weaponry.

2. M2 HMG, MK19 HMG, NSV HMG:

a) cannot be unloaded

b) cannot be loaded with the magazines I found ( "rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag" e.g. ).

Idea: make a link to AGM mod, they have already a nice system for moving those static weapons, plus an option to load these.

greetz

kOepi

Spetznaz groups dont have a different uniform than CSAT, nor headgear, but different weaponry.

Those Spetsnaz are probably from a different mod because AFAIK there are no spetsnaz in RHS yet :)

@RHS Team - Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into this mod, every update surprises me with the huge amount of content you guys somehow manage to make :D

Edited by -Ghost-TF

anyone else having issues with it refusing to update RHS on PW6 ??

Did it about an hour ago no problems for me.

my bad, sorry! I am going through the new weights with a magnifying glass for 0.3.7 it wont be there for long,

Roger that, thank you!