And ArmA3 engine limitations make immposible to attache things to weapons as ad hoc sollutions using tape. :P

An AK-74M modelled with a flashlight duct-tapped to it (just like the dual mag tapped version) and a vanilla flashlight config´d to be attached to it and unremovable, wouldn´t work in this specific case? wink wink ;D

edit: Thanks for the tip, Reyhard (couldn´t find it on the readme file, thou it must be somewhere on RHS website, right? lazy me =P)

Cheers!

And do AK's avaiable in the mod have rails to attache such equipment in the front? No? Then nope. :)

We aim at realism, if in reality something can't be done, then it won't be done. And ArmA3 engine limitations make immposible to attache things to weapons as ad hoc sollutions using tape. :P

Make a special taped-on flashlight only attachable to AKs (through the config of the AK) and just put that on?

Thanks for the quick reply Reyhard.

Two points I was wondering about (and I just want to make sure before I create an issue in your bugtracker):

* reticle size in different magnification stages (3x, 6x, ...), are the reticles supposed to increase proportional in size with each zoom level, iirc the reticle is independent of magnification level

* own vehicle speed calculation - I've done some extended testing while firing with all Abrams models on the move with different speed levels and the FCS was not calculating the tanks own movement speed, so most of the rounds fired missed

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Well, FCS is still WIP, so some functions might not be there yet, and some things might change.

For example USMC M1A1FEP should have the same optics as M1A2SEPv1 for it's gunner. It is on our internal issue tracker by the way. ;)

As for reticles, to be honest I don't know, Reyhard probably has the answer as he was the one modelling this stuff.

Awesome work guys! Really enjoyed playing with the new update. One of those simple things that stood out to me is that you guys actually have friggen recoil on your guns so it make using weapons with great sounds feel even better!

With that outta the way since nobody is ever satisfied ;) any chance we might so those bad ass camos from the m2010 make it onto those M4/M16s?

Also! Is anyone else able to hear another "person" firing the main gun from a tank?

Could we get normal download, not torrent? Pretty please.

What is wrong with the torrent?

Until 3rd party mirrors are up, there is little RHS can do. Will put it up on my gdrive tomorrow, but there are limits to bandwidth even if i am on subscription for google services...

Btw, both pws and armaholic links are not within rhs power to provide for you. But as soon as mirrors are provided they will appear on rhsmods webspace

What is wrong with the torrent?

Until 3rd party mirrors are up, there is little RHS can do. Will put it up on my gdrive tomorrow, but there are limits to bandwidth even if i am on subscription for google services...

Btw, both pws and armaholic links are not within rhs power to provide for you. But as soon as mirrors are provided they will appear on rhsmods webspace

So is it safe to assume Armaholic has made a choice not to provide a mirror yet?

So is it safe to assume Armaholic has made a choice not to provide a mirror yet?

I would not assume that. Just that they take their time as its a huge file :)

But maybe some of the nice fellows from Armaholic can answer you with more precision.

With that outta the way since nobody is ever satisfied ;) any chance we might so those bad ass camos from the m2010 make it onto those M4/M16s?

Also any chance of seeing suppressors for the guns, I know it isnt very practical based on the pack but I mainly use this pack for the guns and now NVG's. You can use the default suppressor from Vanilla but it just looks weird. If not its fine this pack is already amazing.

Can we increase the power of flashlights, because we are able to see not more than 15m. Can your team add some silencers in next update...

I would not assume that. Just that they take their time as its a huge file :)

But maybe some of the nice fellows from Armaholic can answer you with more precision.

Well, now I know they indeed have the file which is all I really needed to know.

It uses different solution - ctrl+c (next CM mode key) switch attachment mode

What is strange that, for me it's not working with Ctrl+C, but with Ctrl+G. It took me a while to found out how to deploy bipod on PKP, but it's a pretty nice solution ;)

It has been on six since early this morning.. took me 5-10 minute to DL +/-

Assume nothing.

It simply means that there is life outside arma (you know, family, friends, holidays, Sundays...that sort of jazz)

The RHS documentation has been updated, adding all the new stuff of the last patch.

We are also working on having a detailed page for each weapon instead of a list of all the weapons in one side ( for example check the AK-74M or the M4 Carabine ).

If there is any wrong data or if you want to suggest anything ( related to the documentation site ), please send me a PM :)

Assume nothing.

It simply means that there is life outside arma (you know, family, friends, holidays, Sundays...that sort of jazz)

Oh yes, of course. I love jazz as much as the next guy, but let me point out that there has been a consistent flow of additions to Armaholic in the past 24hrs.

Frankly, I don't care what the reason is, I just know it isn't on you guys, but if we are going to rule out possibilities, not having anyone at the desk is the first to go.

Guys... This mod is just wow.. loving it.

I have one question that I can't figure out. How do I use the 2p130 on the PRP-3 FO?

Edited by Skord

;2849878']An AK-74M modelled with a flashlight duct-tapped to it (just like the dual mag tapped version) and a vanilla flashlight config´d to be attached to it and unremovable' date=' wouldn´t work in this specific case? wink wink ;D

[/quote']

There are many other ways to fit a light to a russian weapon, besides ductape. ;) Most solutions excluding rails are similar to the russian made Znitch flashlight (http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/SLR105A1/SLR105A1-002.jpg). Wink on my part this time

Why are the "last" 4 rounds of the M2010 tracers?

Technically in assault rifles that's to warn the shooter that is running low on ammo, but on the M2010 it's a mishap... We'll correct that.

Technically in assault rifles that's to warn the shooter that is running low on ammo, but on the M2010 it's a mishap... We'll correct that.

Would be nice to have the option for normal rifles to also not have that (having 2 separate magazines). Or do we already have such magazines and I missed them?

Also, the blast radius of the PG-7VL is extremely low. I know it's an AT rocket, but still ~1m kill radius just does't seem right.

Edited by galzohar

Looking at the "disable extended armor" prompt, are there any issues if you use HandleDamage event handler with RHS vehicles and aircraft?

Would be nice to have the option for normal rifles to also not have that (having 2 separate magazines). Or do we already have such magazines and I missed them?

Actually no. But it's a good idea, so we may implement it.

Also, the blast radius of the PG-7VL is extremely low. I know it's an AT rocket, but still ~1m kill radius just does't seem right.

I'll check on that.

Thank you for the feedback :)