There are the round shades on the sleeve pockets on patchless flora uniform. The left one can be covered by custom patches, but the right one looks slightly odd :) and one more question: I have DBAL-A2 and EXP3 sights, first one from you and second one from unknown autor. They're share the same models with vanilla holo and laser sights. Is it the glitch, or you made them for using vanilla acsessories on your guns without ASDG?

Anyway, you guys have done impressive and complex work, I'm looking forward to zero point four :)

Edited by ZiGreen

There are the round shades on the sleeve pockets on patchless flora uniform.

It's intended.

They're share the same models with vanilla holo and laser sights.

You are correct. It's a placeholder.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Stingers of the m6a2 Bradley to lock on target as gunner? To an incoming Hind, for example?

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Stingers of the m6a2 Bradley to lock on target as gunner? To an incoming Hind, for example?

Confirmed. We'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

This both Rockets for the RPG7 -> rhs_rpg7_PG7VL_mag and -> rhs_rpg7_PG7VR_mag

Are doing almost none Damage to Tanks or Helis but i can Destroy a HMMWV with 1 Shot.

Fired 6 Rockets at a T100 in the Back 0 Damage....

After 4 Rockets at the Ghosthawks Main Rotor was Yellow....

If this mod doesn't win the contest, I'll eat my shorts! ;) Seems like a shoo-in to me, but I haven't checked out any other entries (Escalation is the only one most will need :D)

This both Rockets for the RPG7 -> rhs_rpg7_PG7VL_mag and -> rhs_rpg7_PG7VR_mag

Are doing almost none Damage to Tanks or Helis but i can Destroy a HMMWV with 1 Shot.

Our weapons are calibrated mainly thinking of our mod's assets, not the vanilla's ones.

Some issues that I've noticed:

1. Textures problem with NSVT.

http://i.imgur.com/molr8FG.jpg (228 kB)

2. Zreoing on BMD-4 (all of them) doesn't work properly (Could not hit a barn from 1500m). In BMD-2M zeroing doesn't work at all...

3. Zeroing on Bradleys is weird. Cannon is zeroed to 600 meters (we can see it below ammo count). Problem is that if we use AGM (Tab key) to find the range it will add those 600m (x+600)... Maybe You could do something to make ti work like in Abrams? http://i.imgur.com/8xpXqJ9.jpg (203 kB)

4. RGSh-2 and RPG-26 sights aren't working.

http://i.imgur.com/WcnYYAd.jpg (245 kB)

TBC...

^ Damage scripts for vehicles

^ HEAT penetrator behaviour

I'm keenly interested to hear what these two items mean. I can't find any evidence of script-based damage handling or HEAT jet modelling.

Edit: Flippy, #4 isn't a bug. You're looking at the back-up site, which is zeroed to 100m. Press your optics mode button.

Five times in a row, the two US choppers crash with each other at the start of First Move mission. Usually all US soldiers are killed, but one time me and my chopper made it to insertion point (I was injured). This didn't happen with version 0.3.0. Temporary private vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXZJzUB2GU

Just wanted to say thanks for a "must have" mod! Great work and I'm looking forwrd to whatever you may release next...

/KC

I was able to download the update from pws around 8 hours ago, and it's absolutely excellent. I especially love the new AK sounds, they were really needed!

Thanks!

I can't use the bipods on the weapons, anyone know why?

Some issues that I've noticed:

[...]

4. RGSh-2 and RPG-26 sights aren't working.

http://i.imgur.com/WcnYYAd.jpg (245 kB)

You're using the notch sight on the top. Press numpad / to switch to the peep sight.

Loving the update so far! Only real oddity I noticed is the TOW on the Bradley's flight speed being a bit higher than I think it is in reality.

EDIT: NM, velocity checks out :P

Edited by Nerdwing

And do AK's avaiable in the mod have rails to attache such equipment in the front? No? Then nope. :)

We aim at realism, if in reality something can't be done, then it won't be done. And ArmA3 engine limitations make immposible to attache things to weapons as ad hoc sollutions using tape. :P

Id settle for them to be taped on;)

Seriously though,great update,love the new weapon sounds for the AKs

Sorry, ranging wasn't the proper word to use. I don't know much about that optic so I should have looked it up before saying something about it but I assumed the numbers 2-30 or whatever indicated range in Meters, if that is the case I was able to engage and kill an enemy at 850 or so meters using the 500M line.

Found an informative video about the reticule

. Seems the scope doesn't work precisely like the video explains it though. Edited by i3r4ndon

Sorry, ranging wasn't the proper word to use. I don't know much about that optic so I should have looked it up before saying something about it but I assumed the numbers 2-30 or whatever indicated range in Meters, if that is the case I was able to engage and kill an enemy at 850 or so meters using the 500M line.

Found an informative video about the reticule

. Seems the scope doesn't work precisely like the video explains it though.

The numbers have nothing to do with range. The numbers are miliradians. Unless you want to get into long range precision shooting and use something like Ruthberg's Advanced Ballistics mod along with his Kestrel and some sort of ballistics calculator, then I wouldn't even bother with the Horus reticle. The type of shooting a scope like that is designed for requires an attention to detail far beyond something with generic hash markers for different ranges which are cartridge specific.

I wanted to give a huge thumbs up for this scope. I can't wait to put it through some tests to confirm accurate mil calibration along with Advanced Ballistics. I have high hopes, as I assume someone has already calibrated it. Having 0.2 mil marks and windage hold-offs is sooo handy.

Edit: I ran a quick test and the reticle is definitely not calibrated correctly.

If whoever is in charge of the optics wants to correct it, I would suggest using Advanced Ballistics as it allows you to set both zero offset and make adjustments in 0.1 mil increments. It's an extremely accurate mod and if used in conjunction with Ruthberg's 360 degree shooting course scenario (or any other with targets that mark impact) it would allow for an easy means to get it dialed in. My quick and dirty "tracking" tests find the spacing to be 25% too much.

I would offer myself for some initial testing. If you guys want to scale the spacing down on the reticle 25% and send me the updated pbo I will run more tests to make some final adjustments. The main thing after that would be ensuring that the reticle zooms exactly as much as the rendered space at both zoom levels if it doesn't already. My tests were all done on max zoom. I realize it only really benefits the few of us running Advanced Ballistics, or those who would like to use the reticle for range finding, but I hope you guys consider getting it sorted because without correct calibration all the markings are just useless clutter.

Edited by DGeorge85

issue report, I think new update crash with JSRS.

Cannon Fire sounds disapper.

The numbers have nothing to do with range. The numbers are miliradians. Unless you want to get into long range precision shooting and use something like Ruthberg's Advanced Ballistics mod along with his Kestrel and some sort of ballistics calculator, then I wouldn't even bother with the Horus reticle. The type of shooting a scope like that is designed for requires an attention to detail far beyond something with generic hash markers for different ranges which are cartridge specific.

I wanted to give a huge thumbs up for this scope. I can't wait to put it through some tests to confirm accurate mil calibration along with Advanced Ballistics. I have high hopes, as I assume someone has already calibrated it. Having 0.2 mil marks and windage hold-offs is sooo handy.

Edit: I ran a quick test and the reticle is definitely not calibrated correctly.

If whoever is in charge of the optics wants to correct it, I would suggest using Advanced Ballistics as it allows you to set both zero offset and make adjustments in 0.1 mil increments. It's an extremely accurate mod and if used in conjunction with Ruthberg's 360 degree shooting course scenario (or any other with targets that mark impact) it would allow for an easy means to get it dialed in. My quick and dirty "tracking" tests find the spacing to be 25% too much.

I would offer myself for some initial testing. If you guys want to scale the spacing down on the reticle 25% and send me the updated pbo I will run more tests to make some final adjustments. The main thing after that would be ensuring that the reticle zooms exactly as much as the rendered space at both zoom levels if it doesn't already. My tests were all done on max zoom. I realize it only really benefits the few of us running Advanced Ballistics, or those who would like to use the reticle for range finding, but I hope you guys consider getting it sorted because without correct calibration all the markings are just useless clutter.

It is not callibrated for different cartridge types or Advanced Ballistics Mod (we dont callibrate for 3rd party mods anyway). It is however calibrated to be able to estimate range to target. The mil spacing is correct (2 mil for soldier at 450m and 4 mils for 900m) for the 6.5-20x scope that it is on. Once you range, simply zero to the ranged distance and fire on center marker.