had a few questions i had noticed that in the photo previews of upcoming work ya'lls are working on that some of the models were using a new style of eye glasses or eye pro are those part of your release plans ? also will the russian forces be recieving nvgs of there own? will the optics be modified to work with nvgs as it stands only the m68 cco is the only one i have noticed that works with them.

I think the glasses are part of the German Armed Forces mod.

Yes they are part of the BWMod, they are also in the plans for US Forces, when we get to that relatively small thing though, seeing as there is already options out there, I do not know.

Is the bug known, that some vehicles cause the server to crash ? I'm still waiting for the rpt file of the server, I'm going to post it here as soon as possible.

Is the bug known, that some vehicles cause the server to crash ? I'm still waiting for the rpt file of the server, I'm going to post it here as soon as possible.

We are using RHS for a while now and we did not encounter crashes. However we do not use all the vehicles. So if you could tell us what vehicles may cause this crash, I think everyone would be glad.

It's a little late but 0.3.5 is finally at a stage where we feel it is stable enough to hold the fort until 0.4. Head over to http://www.rhsmods.org/ to grab the torrent files, read the changelogs and generally goof around!

Enjoy,

RHS Team

Is released

Sep, ens hem retressat un xic però.

Yeah, we had some delays.

Edited by MistyRonin

Thanks so much RHS Team. I wish you the best of luck for MANW.

Muahahahahahhah FFV and Armed Humvees, muahahahahah So happy right now :P TY for all the hard work. I look forward to more from you guys.

Amazing update. It wasn't on the changelog but the INDFOR Insurgent faction was also a nice treat.

I don't want to be the spoilsport, but I'm getting this error at startup (http://i.imgur.com/4x0wZqu.png) and this error when loading a mission in which I placed a M1A1HC (http://i.imgur.com/WHIHhwe.png).

Oh, and btw: awesome work, guys :). FFV, Slingloading, armed HMMWVs... that's exactly what I've been hoping for :).

Possibly corrupt download? All is good on my end...

Found the problem: it's not RHS, it's Leight's OPFOR Pack. RHS alone is doing just fine :).

The sounds are amazing! Its nice having a long range rifle that isn't .408 or above as well. Any reason the gloves were taken off the US Army Uniforms?

In Leights OPFOR Pack, the M1A1HC inherits from class rhsusf_m1a1hc_d - did you change the classname? In RHS files I only found rhsusf_m1a1fep_d, which has the model of m1a1hc_d. Also ingame there isn't an M1A1HC available anymore, but an M1A1FEP - wiki still says M1A1HC with classname rhsusf_m1a1hc_d. Missions built with v0.3.0 which had an M1A1HC in it give an error message about not finding the M1A1HC (http://i.imgur.com/3ePzS13.png, this timy only RHS loaded).

Edited by TheConen

Thanks for the update, is a good mod, this is my feedback for the moment.

- USF need some AFRF for work alone, rhs_main, rhs_c_heavyweapons, the same error of the 3.0 version.

- The M145 optic is at 800m by default.

- In Abrams, the adjustment for the fire only work well in APFSDS, if you get other ammo, the solution not hit by meters.

- The AFG models not use AFG for get the weapon.

- The bipod models not deploy bipod, only normal suport (AGM, i dont know if this error is in AGM or RHS).

Can you include M27 IAR in the future?

Any word on when the update will be available through PlayWithSix?

Thanks for the update, is a good mod, this is my feedback for the moment.

- USF need some AFRF for work alone, rhs_main, rhs_c_heavyweapons, the same error of the 3.0 version.

- The M145 optic is at 800m by default.

- In Abrams, the adjustment for the fire only work well in APFSDS, if you get other ammo, the solution not hit by meters.

- The AFG models not use AFG for get the weapon.

- The bipod models not deploy bipod, only normal suport (AGM, i dont know if this error is in AGM or RHS).

Can you include M27 IAR in the future?

- The requirement for AFRF is still needed for now.

- The abrams solution shout be recalculated after selecting every round

- AFG not critical for now

- Bipods also not supercritical

Always great to see another update with this mod. I noticed something purely cosmetic from a retexuring standpoint though:

In the config files for the Mi-8 and the Mi-24, it states that "there is additional tail_decals selection to hide, useful for retexturing." However, there still is no slot under "hiddenselctions" for the "tail_decals" section for 99.9% of the choppers for the Russian factions, so you still can't get rid of the BBC ROSSIYA text if you're doing a retexture of a chopper for a different nation/faction. As far as I can tell, the only Russian chopper in RHS that you can actually alter the tail decal on is the civilian flagged Mi-8AMT, which appears to be the only one (that I can see) that has that "hiddenselections" option for "tail_decals."

I know it's not a high-priority feature, but just I'm super eager to do some re texturing, and the RHS ports of the Arma 2 Russian helicopter are my preference as they're such high quality. I'm also just checking to see if I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious here.