Kinda defeats the object eh?  :unsure:

Been tinkering with Ravage and have added randomly spawning weapon cache's to Chernarus and Altis with some useful goodies. Something else to lookout for i guess. Was thinking of adding wrecked choppers with random weapons and/or ammo. Messing about in the editor to see what it plays like. Added fire and smoke to chopper wrecks.  :D

nope. and im glad you told me youve made cherno harder.( unless you didnt then oops) now im not going to add the updated pbo to my game.(unless you change it back) if haleks adds the battery system to the mod i hope i can spawn a shit ton of batteries or he adds the ability to turn the feature OFF or im not updating. i like to have fun and dying is at the top of my list for annoyance right under needing 1000 things to stay alive. As soon as just cause 3 comes out im gonna play it with a trainer. if you don't want to use one don't. however i will and nothing anyone tells me will stop that.

see im not your average gamer. i like to have fun. i have around 20 trainers for numerous games and i use them because i enjoy them.  Now if you want to id love if youd update cherno but take out the realism crap like whatever this is: @L_Align, L_ArmFatigue, UI_Corrections. i can pay you for your time if need be.   Unless these are custom added things that arent included with the cherno.pbo file.

nope. and im glad you told me youve made cherno harder. now im not going to add the updated pbo to my game.(unless you change it back) if haleks adds the battery system to the mod i hope i can spawn a shit ton of batteries or he adds the ability to turn the feature OFF or im not updating. i like to have fun and dying is at the top of my list for annoyance right under needing 1000 things to stay alive. As soon as just cause 3 comes out im gonna play it with a trainer. if you don't want to use one don't. however i will and nothing anyone tells me will stop that.

see im not your average gamer. i like to have fun. i have around 20 trainers for numerous games and i use them because i enjoy them.  Now if you want to id love if youd update cherno but take out the realism crap like whatever this is: @L_Align, L_ArmFatigue, UI_Corrections. i can pay you for your time if need be.   Unless these are custom added things that arent included with the cherno.pbo file.

Hey personal choice mate, not judging you. It's all about having fun at the end of the day. ;)

Those addons/mods @L_Align etc are not added to RAVAGE they're just pre-loaded separately because i like the challenge. You don't need to pay me, besides it's all Halek's work, myself and the guys above are just tinkering for personal choice. I'll keep tinkering with Cherno for you, even do one without radiation and one with it when it's released. I'll upload Chernarus tomorrow if i add anything else, no hard stuff! :D

did someone already slept only one hour ??????... for me it doesn't work... there is the animation of time spent " 1 hour later" and fade to black... but it is always the same time when I wake up....

setting on 3H makes me sleep 4 hours (and time loop in effective... I woke up 4 hours later on the watch ).

EDIT:

here is the very first release of "ROADS", survival mission to play with RAVAGE

Ravage et CBA_A3 required.

Enhanced Movement, Mocap, Incognito and Tryk mods highly recommanded....

will be friendly with all recommanded mods for Ravage too... and what ever you want.

build (modules ) and tested with Ravage V0.1.31

I will open a thread for the mission  in the user mission section later.

enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8gZBHaghqbRekwxckprVGVuMGc&usp=sharing

• Like 3

Hey personal choice mate, not judging you. It's all about having fun at the end of the day. ;)

Those addons/mods @L_Align etc are not added to RAVAGE they're just pre-loaded separately because i like the challenge. You don't need to pay me, besides it's all Halek's work, myself and the guys above are just tinkering for personal choice. I'll keep tinkering with Cherno for you, even do one without radiation and one with it when it's released. I'll upload Chernarus tomorrow if i add anything else, no hard stuff! :D

Cool. yeah rads don't effect me since i have a gas mask, anti-rad pills and im kinda in a tank which if im right has a NBC Filter kit. Maybe if possible add a few armored vehicles to fight against or missions if they work?

what do those things do anyway? one of them looks like it makes you tired? :)

How do we eat and light fires using the items in the inventory?

Just making sure I didn't break something...

Cool. yeah rads don't effect me since i have a gas mask, anti-rad pills and im kinda in a tank which if im right has a NBC Filter kit. Maybe if possible add a few armored vehicles to fight against or missions if they work?

what do those things do anyway? one of them looks like it makes you tired? :)

L_ArmFatigue makes your weapon feel heavy after a while, makes it difficult to aim, and L_Align is a site misalignment addon, does what it says on the tin. Plus i have cross-hairs removed among other things. ;)

How do we eat and light fires using the items in the inventory?

Just making sure I didn't break something...

Double click on the item on your gear/inventory screen. Fires, you need matches and paper.  ;)

Double click on the item on your gear/inventory screen. Fires, you need matches and paper.  ;)

Yeah, when I double click on an item, it does nothing ;_;

Maybe you forgot to place the survival module (assuming you're in editor)?

• Like 1

did someone already slept only one hour ??????... for me it doesn't work... there is the animation of time spent " 1 hour later" and fade to black... but it is always the same time when I wake up....

setting on 3H makes me sleep 4 hours (and time loop in effective... I woke up 4 hours later on the watch ).

Confirmed. Partly. Haven't tried sleping for 1 hour, but can confirm that sleeping for three actually sleeps for 4.

• Like 1

L_ArmFatigue makes your weapon feel heavy after a while, makes it difficult to aim, and L_Align is a site misalignment addon, does what it says on the tin. Plus i have cross-hairs removed among other things. ;)

ah. well can't say id be using those for a while. maybe the armfatigue but meh idk really.

Thanks for spotting this one, fixed already for the update. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for spotting this one, fixed already for the update. :)

can you make the batteries thing with the ability to turn off? plz? just as an option.

Just to let you know:

You guys are using the wrong classnames for all AKs.

As they feature a detachable DTK muzzle break, you have to use only classes with a _dtk in it, like: rhs_weap_ak74m_dtk

See http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsafrf/CfgWeapons_rhs_weap_ak74m_dtk.html for more info.

The muzzle breaks have quite a substantial impact on the weapon's performance.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Redphoenix!

Gonna fix this right away.

• Like 1

@Haleks

After getting home from my night shift and instead of going to bed i play tested with and without both versions of ASR_AI and Vanilla AI and can honestly say that RAVAGE plays best for me at least with Vanilla AI, well it does when using b_survivor_F. ArmA3 default AI were pretty impressive, and i was quite surprised considering i've been using AI mods for so long. I can understand what Pooter is suggesting in his reply on the ASR thread but i don't get any problem when i use Vanilla AI. :D

In short since disabling ASR_AI i'm finding it's a lot harder and all enemies shoot at me. :D

My son started playing RAVAGE today and he saw the ambient heli, and i've been playing for ages and never came across it. :(

I was also tinkering with ravage.pbo and increased guerilla uniforms, removed the skeletons cuz they looked weird, and removed the sacks, didn't like them, replaced them with the Land_Box_AmmoOld_F you were already using. Just tinkering, stays on my hard drive. Again hope you don't mind. :D

File and link removed as i'm constantly changing it, pm me if you want my own personal version. Sorry! ;)

The above is simply a mess about based on Haleks demo:

Added another spawn point or two, can't remember. :D

Removed burning car from start but left the body with gun etc.

Added 4 randomly placed weapon cache's just for fun, just weapons really not anything game killing. Not easy to find, which is the point. Will add crashed heli's with random loot, when i can be arsed!

Few more camps and sh*t, f*ck i can't remember! ;)

Who cares!  :unsure:

• Like 2

I have a problem! I was just not attacking zombies! They are like the NPC, just run, and I did not notice. They ran me only when I shoot, and do not attack( Version Arma 3 - 1.48.0.131645. What is the problem? I installed and CBA, and Ravage! I probably write bad, I just Russian, and do not know much English .

@No worries mate! ;)

@-Reni- : Your game is quite outdated... Could you update it and see if the issue still occurs?

EDIT : regarding AI enhancement mods:

Eventhough all of them have cool features, I've completely stopped using them. In the end, BIS AI is the most performance friendly, and they did a good job this year.

The only "mod" I use at the moment, is ACE_AI : no scripts, just a few config changes to make them feel more natural/human-like when engaging targets. I found that it works really well with the small scale firefights in Ravage.

I have a problem! I was just not attacking zombies! They are like the NPC, just run, and I did not notice. They ran me only when I shoot, and do not attack( Version Arma 3 - 1.48.0.131645. What is the problem? I installed and CBA, and Ravage! I probably write bad, I just Russian, and do not know much English .

He may not speak English ... that's cos there are too many RRRRRRRRRRRs in his name.  Ignore him.

@kremator : I didn't want to assume anything, but yeah I might end up adding something like "Pirated versions of the game aren't supported" to the OP...

• Like 3

He may not speak English ... that's cos there are too many RRRRRRRRRRRs in his name.  Ignore him.

I'm sorry if offended man. But for your avatar that you can see sheep - Major. Major sheep, please forgive if you do not like my nickname. I do not want you swear, Major sheep .

As for the update, I 'll try.

Goodbye Major sheep and Haleks!

@Haleks

After getting home from my night shift and instead of going to bed i play tested with and without both versions of ASR_AI and Vanilla AI and can honestly say that RAVAGE plays best for me at least with Vanilla AI, well it does when using b_survivor_F. ArmA3 default AI were pretty impressive, and i was quite surprised considering i've been using AI mods for so long. I can understand what Pooter is suggesting in his reply on the ASR thread but i don't get any problem when i use Vanilla AI. :D

In short since disabling ASR_AI i'm finding it's a lot harder and all enemies shoot at me. :D

Well, dam ya, I guess I'm going to have to remove ASR myself now and check it out! LOL  I haven't played a single or multi player mission on my server without it for what feels like years now.

Will they still try to find some cover? I always hated how they used to just stand in the open like steel knock down targets.

Oh, well it'll give me somethin' to tinker with on a cloudy Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if offended man. But for your avatar that you can see sheep - Major. Major sheep, please forgive if you do not like my nickname. I do not want you swear, Major sheep .

As for the update, I 'll try.

Goodbye Major sheep and Haleks!

As English isn't your first language, I'll spell it out.  You cannot be running a LEGAL copy of Arma3 on 1.48 .... therefore you are a pirate.   Shiver me timbers!

.... stormy weather ???   :P

by the way, as I just discussed with my son on the road back home and we've talked about a mod I've forgotten for a long time that can bring a very COOL stuff to RAVAGE....

do you know/remember this???:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22349

flay_archery_fetish_mod_4.jpg

:)  ;)  ^_^

• Like 5