I have no FPS drops.

@Haleks, do you expose more settings and control to the editor modules? Especially the AI spawning, I'm e.g. thinking about more control over the number of spawns... as already possible in the Zed modules.

EDIT. I CAN READ! :) "Added a population factor setting to the Ambiant AI module."

Suggestion for ETA: In 0^42 days.

• Like 1

OK, question. I copy/pasted a chernarus mission (all modules) to Bystrica map, but it does not spawn any AI. Debug shows no markers on map.

So does it only work for compatible maps or will I have to search on my end?

Some maps such as Bytrica or Celle are misconfigured, so the init script is unable to gather the necessary data to proceed.

That should be fixed with the next update; I'll test Bytrica on my dev build and keep you posted.

• Like 2

You should tweak the CUP/AIA compatibility some, it can be pretty difficult on maps like Bystrica to find supplies. I find myself constantly running because of a lack of ammo and weapons after a few minutes. I dunno, you could try to get things to spawn around buildings. Also a text file with all the classnames for items would be nice.

• Like 1

I dont know if it's up to me (I havent played Ravage in some time) but hints do not show when you press H. (Not that I need them though, I'm just giving this info for Haleks for new players to Ravage mod).

Wish there were more slow zombies and no fast zombies, Need food and water. other than all that I like it.

Wish there were more slow zombies and no fast zombies, Need food and water. other than all that I like it.

So you are playing a pre-made mission... ko1134, due to the module nature of the mod it is really super simple to create an own mission on a map you like with as many zombies you like, this will help you: 

• Like 2

Just some stuff I am fiddling with to make nighttime combat a little more fun in the Escape Mission... The ai use lights at night in this vid...

• Like 2

Just some stuff I am fiddling with to make nighttime combat a little more fun in the Escape Mission... The ai use lights at night in this vid...

How did you make the radio sound like that?

Hello !

I use ACE3 mod it's a cool mod combined with Ravage.

My question is: When one of my squad team bleed, I can just use bandage and Morphines on him

But I can't use other stuff like Epinephrine to bring him back when he fall down...

So he steel down and don't seems to return to life.

I'm i doing something wrong maybe.

Can anyone help please.

Are you using the advanced medical system or the basic one?

I'm using the basic one ! I don't use the editor because i don't know how to use it

So i play the game like it is with the mod. In SP and scenarios.

One of my men have lost much blood so he didn't wake up, i use bandage and Morphine thats all i can found in loot system with medic.

But i never found blood supplies or Epinephrine 

All right, it's just a matter of adding them to the loot tables then...

Anyone has the classnames for those items?

hi! im playing this Mod right now and its really Great! btw, im from Philippines! i want to ask how can i create my own Server the RAVAGE mod Co-op?? please tell me?

Couple of things:

1. For some reason when I open inventory picture of AKM and RPK is not shown. I'm using All in one NIArms weapon pack (basically a pack which combines all HLC weapons in one pack). It's not big of a deal, I'm just reporting it tho.

2. The GPS is not showing now when I press its key (RCtrl + M). I added it to loot from bandits as military grade item and it worked earlier, now it drops occasionally but doesnt work.

3. Haleks I've been reading previous posts and people are speaking of Heli-crashes in that MP mode. Can you add heli-crash sites to Ravage SP please?

Cheers and keep up the good work mate - nice to see that Ravage is growing.

Nice work on the Wiki Kodabar!

Really shaping up over there.

• Like 2

Couple of things:

1. For some reason when I open inventory picture of AKM and RPK is not shown. I'm using All in one NIArms weapon pack (basically a pack which combines all HLC weapons in one pack). It's not big of a deal, I'm just reporting it tho.

2. The GPS is not showing now when I press its key (RCtrl + M). I added it to loot from bandits as military grade item and it worked earlier, now it drops occasionally but doesnt work.

3. Haleks I've been reading previous posts and people are speaking of Heli-crashes in that MP mode. Can you add heli-crash sites to Ravage SP please?

Cheers and keep up the good work mate - nice to see that Ravage is growing.

i too am not able to open the GPS with RCtrl + M.

Is it possible to play Ravage with CUP weapons + CUP units + CUP Vehicles ? Or i'm i have to stick with the current compatibility mod listed in the first page (RHS, Massi...)

Is it possible to play Ravage with CUP weapons + CUP units + CUP Vehicles ? Or i'm i have to stick with the current compatibility mod listed in the first page (RHS, Massi...)

Some of CUP is coming in the next update but it's not out yet

Some of CUP is coming in the next update but it's not out yet

Thank you for answer

Hey cosmic do ya know why the GPS won't show up with RCtrl + M by any chance?