Yeah I noticed that as well with the last update, not sure what changed but I reckon it will be easy to fix.

EDIT : ...and fixed on my build; one cool thing is that falling sounds now work properly for zombies. ;)

Magnifique!

• Like 1

Haleks thanks for the update

iv two questions

1.the veihicle cache system you made,does it also count editor placed veihicles?

Also concerning the zombie horde zeds,is it possible to somehow using the arma3 editor objet modifyer "simulation manager",to count those hoard zombies?

It would help FPS as the horde doesnt despawn when the player moves away....but if simulation manager could disable their simulation,it would greatly boost performance.Im not sure if its possible to even do but i thought id ask about it.

Haleks thanks for the update

iv two questions

1.the veihicle cache system you made,does it also count editor placed veihicles?

Also concerning the zombie horde zeds,is it possible to somehow using the arma3 editor objet modifyer "simulation manager",to count those hoard zombies?

It would help FPS as the horde doesnt despawn when the player moves away....but if simulation manager could disable their simulation,it would greatly boost performance.Im not sure if its possible to even do but i thought id ask about it.

Yes, the vehicle caching system will work with all detected vehicles : editor-placed and spawned vehicles alike.

Good point about managing simulation on hordes, although I would probably not use the simulation manager : it's a nice tool, but given the complexity of Ravage it would be a headache to set up properly.

Yeah i understand what you mean...

Infact simulation manager is not even working correctly for me after testing with a very populated map.Its pretty glitch.

Fantastic news about the cache for veihicles though

i can't wait for this co-op/mp, TBH i thought i'd never see it happen, i'm so glad i was wrong lol :D

• Like 3

Kind of curious, how does one make use of the gutting knife?

I'm loving this so far, and impressed with the quality of the mod. Keep up the good work!

Hi Shtebbie!

You can use the knife by double-clicking on it in your inventory; if there's a dead animal nearby, your character will perform the gutting action, otherwise you should see a small notification.

Thanks for the kind words!

After many tests, the only thing that seems to disappear are tents. But it only happened when I had several and when they were full of items. Maybe there's a limit to the number of items that are saved in one location. If I left a friendly AI to guard the tents, then nothing ever disappeared.

I have also experienced the old DayZ problem - if you approach a town quickly (ie in a vehicle), then perhaps no loot spawns. I'll need to do a bit more testing of that though.

• Like 1

I can´t download it from the first page of this thread.

Is this intended Haleks?

Regards

I have also experienced the old DayZ problem - if you approach a town quickly (ie in a vehicle), then perhaps no loot spawns. I'll need to do a bit more testing of that though.

I have also noticed this, however, I've not been able to nail down the exact cause. I've especially noticed it if I drive straight to a building and hop out. Good chance that loot won't spawn.

I have also noticed this, however, I've not been able to nail down the exact cause. I've especially noticed it if I drive straight to a building and hop out. Good chance that loot won't spawn.

This is more a script/game engine limitation rather than a problem with Ravage......a way around this would be to abandon the hot and heavy approach into town.......hit the gas on the outskirts of town, preferably high ground, park up, plan out a route, then raid the town on foot........gives the loot spawn script time to kick in.

• Like 3

This is more a script/game engine limitation rather than a problem with Ravage......a way around this would be to abandon the hot and heavy approach into town.......hit the gas on the outskirts of town, preferably high ground, park up, plan out a route, then raid the town on foot........gives the loot spawn script time to kick in.

Thats exactly how I've circumvented the issue when I really need loot to spawn. I will note, however, that it rarely happens.

i can't wait for this co-op/mp, TBH i thought i'd never see it happen, i'm so glad i was wrong lol :D

BringFriends_zpsduzidh5q.png

• Like 6

I work alone mainly, but several people are contributing one way or another.

Giorgygr & Bossmann created various models and textures for the mod, and several people are helping me testing the MP version of Ravage at the moment.

Everyone willing to help is welcome, especially regarding 3d models & textures. ;)

Have examples/lists of items you need worked on somewhere?

Well right now I would really like to improve the zombies : at the moment I'm using Teacup's animations and Ravage supports the zombie skin addon.

However, the skin addon hasn't been updated in a while and it spams the RPT log with config errors; Teacup's anims are fine but I could use a better walk animation as well as a proper attack gesture...

So if anyone has the knowledge to create custom skins or animations, I am all ears!

i think anims first get the hard part out the way and the zombies polished before the skins etc :) 

after all you dont wax your car before you wash and polish it ;) 

• Like 1

2016-02-25_00037_zpsg30yve7i.jpg

Stay tuned for more interesting things to come :)

• Like 6

i first this mod , i have one question I want lot of zombie spawn in town or airfield , i cant edit ? thank you :)

ps. Sorry if my eng bad :(

i first this mod , i have one question I want lot of zombie spawn in town or airfield , i cant edit ? thank you :)

ps. Sorry if my eng bad :(

Yes you can.  :D

You can create your very own Ravage mission using the modules that come with the demo mission.

Here is a very helpful video that explains how to set-up your own Ravage mission.

Good luck and enjoy......Oh, and Hello!! welcome to the forum. :D  

• Like 3

Yes you can.  :D

You can create your very own Ravage mission using the modules that come with the demo mission.

Here is a very helpful video that explains how to set-up your own Ravage mission.

Good luck and enjoy......Oh, and Hello!! welcome to the forum. :D  

im noob but i will try . Thank you Evil Organ  :D

• Like 1

2016-02-25_00052_zpspkqywcdt.jpg

Outta ammo... Maybe I can bean one of the them with that last smoke grenade.

• Like 3