Another issue I noticed on redux is that the blackfoot's laser guided dagrs tend to be off target.  Not sure what conditions create this as I've seen them accurate before:

More redux testing:

Issues: 

1. The opposing opfor team of 14 or so, could not reset sector voting

2. Blackwasp and CAS do not reload at all

3.  Blackfoots countermeasures do not reload still

4. Tank countermeasures show no smoke when deployed.  Makes the sound, number of cm decrement but no smoke deployed.  Works in regular warlords so dont think its a graphics card issue.

5.  AT and AA static defenses fall over much easier than the previous version.  And if they do, cannot set them back up.

Not sure if these are bugs:

1. My single slammer with a crew of four could capture sectors even though there were 10 AI in them

2. Sometimes you can't capture a sector unless you have another player or own AI with you

3.  Was able to recapture a sector from opfor even though they had more players in it and all I had to do was to fast travel back to the sector in order to stop it from being captured.

4.  With large numbers, the sector scan rate make capturing a large sector extremely difficult if not impossible especially if you have no vehicles

Hi,

Sorry to get in the way of all the redux stuff. I have two questions inregards to setting up a warlords mission using the official modules.

1) Is there a way add a custom playlist to the music used by warlords?

2) Is there a way to make response teams work for Blu/OpFor?

Thanks in advance.

1. Warlords reads the whole CfgMusic config and plays random tracks. You'd have to override the config with a mod.

2. Nope 😞

Ok I have to set them up manually.

Another question.

Is it possible Define a texture in the asset list? E.g The Gorgon in one of the FIA schemes.

Is it possible to create Naval Zones where the Independent side spawns modded navy vessels to defend it?

The US West server was attacked by a hacker 2 a.m. pacific standard time and apparently crashed.  Everyone just kept dying.  FYI.

Hey I just need a little help if that's alright i'm trying to get this to work and it works fine in SP but whenever I start it up in multiplayer I get this error.

'...rsArrayx1", sidegroup_this];

_owned = |#|_sectorsListed # 0;

_available = _sector...'

Error undefined variable in expression: _sectorslisted

please send help I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.