SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Is the HH-60 soon going to be usable? My para unit has been waiting patiently for any news concerning getting the HH-60G usable for anything other than flying around looking cool. 

~S

On 12/6/2016 at 8:25 AM, robert31178 said:

Is the HH-60 soon going to be usable? My para unit has been waiting patiently for any news concerning getting the HH-60G usable for anything other than flying around looking cool. 

~S

Robert please stop posting about the HH-60, also it is against forum rules to ask for a update. When we release it, it will be released. Thank you

• Like 2

Hello all,

We are still hard at work over here at the USAF mod. I can list some of the things we have completed. All we really have left is cockpit work as far as avionics and the mod will be ready for release. Here are some pictures to tide you over and a little bit of info. We all still have lives to live and some parts of the update we are still learning ourselves. Please work with us. Also please for the love of god stop asking and posting about the HH-60 we are working to fix the issue that it has. Thanks a bunch and stay tuned.

- Completed F35B

- Completed F35C

- New and improved A-10C

- Lau 117 for AGM-65 Series 

- Lau 118 HARM adaptor

- New and improved TGP

- AGM-158 JASSM

- Animations for all bombs dropped( If the wings fold out you will see it)

- Brand new service menu 

- New Formation lights

- New explosions for bombs

- Host of other things to many to name but ill get around to it.

anRSew3.jpg

TMDAvFR.jpg

yFHGgka.jpg

f5RQfZt.jpg

v0gVMPw.jpg

011AUhP.jpg

pYr9npq.jpg

VzSwjhe.jpg

• Like 12

As always thanks for the sitrep SGT Fuller, and thanks for the screens. Everything is looking great so far. Cant wait to try it out for myself. Thanks again to you and your team for putting in the countless hours, its  very appreciated.

Is there a update for the c17 yet?

I have questions about the movein feature and the speed to paradrop troops.

27 minutes ago, Coverfire1 said:

also has anyone started this project up agin?

Are you serious?The mod maker just posted a huge list of completed new features and a bunch of new screenshots for an upcoming update.Try looking about 5 posts above yours...

11 hours ago, Coverfire1 said:

Is there a update for the c17 yet?

I have questions about the movein feature and the speed to paradrop troops.

11 hours ago, Coverfire1 said:

also has anyone started this project up agin?

Im sorry im going to have to LOL at this. Not trying to pick on you or anything but I just posted screens of progress. The project never stopped you can ask the team..we just have lives to live and school and such. We also have the big desire to have all these errors and mischief gone when we release so we are taking our time. Everyone will love this mod and thank us in the end instead of giving a rushed project because there hasn't been a good update in such a long time. Any who to answer your questions.

Yes there has been a major overhaul on the C17, so yes a update has been done on it.

Any questions concerning the movein feature needs to be directed to the script maker which you can find in that script.

Has this project started up agin?

Never stopped so idk what your thinking :)

• Like 3

Hi,

what are the exact class names of the new bombs in the loadout?

I try to use these in NeKy's Bombing Run Script.

Tried USAF_MK84, but this doesn't work.

Greets,

Dodo

Well keep asking because that surely helps LOL

Edit to add - "can't use the mod without the arsenal" ... WHAT?>??????!>!>!?@>#$>>@#>!?>>>??

Could you please elaborate on what - exactly - this mod breaks in the game?

1 minute ago, robert31178 said:

Hi! I have not seen anything about fixing the problem with the HH-60G and the fact that you cannot use the helicopter for anything except flying around and shooting stuff. It'd be nice to use this aircraft for it's intended use of CSAR. You cannot use it as such because you can only use the gunner seats and the FFV seating, if you get in the back BOOM!! Arma3 game crash. Not asking for a timeline or projected release date, I just would like to know is this going to be fixed finally?

~S

OK, we know it now, you posted this about 10 times now, we know the problem is there and we will try to fix it for the next update (NO ETA on that). So could you now please stop posting the same thing over and over again? Thanks!

Guys-one person has just gotten a warning point. Let's try and not get any more okay?

• Like 1

Robert sorry for being a prick (yet again) but you can't just keep replying with "I know you know" posts.  Let's all agree that this issue is the proverbial dead horse and leave it be.  If the mod makers have enough time in their busy lives to get it fixed, great.  If not, all we can do is appreciate the things they have had the time to bring to us!  ;)

• Like 1

Aye aye. I think I am all set here. This sort of stuff from the devs has just made it so unreasonable to talk about anything that I'm at the point of "uh, why bother". I wasn't asking for a timeline, nothing of the sort, I HAVE, however, been asking for a yes or no if this was gonna be fixed, and in reality this isn't an unreasonable request. It's been an issue, for a super duper long time, and if asking 10 times gets me chastised instead of something to look forward to then so be it. I should think it would have been much easier to, any one of those 10 times, just say "hey, we'll get to it at some point", but there isn't even that. I have seen new cockpit stuff for the -60, seems kinda backawards to me to update a broken mod, but I guess that's why I am a consumer and not a producer.....it's been a year and a half and two USAF mod updates that I've been asking about whether this was going to be addressed, so I ask you: who is really the unreasonable party here?

Give me another warning and delete my post if that's how the BiStudios moderators want to handle it, but I am all set rolling over on an issue that I have been asking ABOUT, not FOR, for quite a while, and I am positive that I am not the only one who is curious. 

~S

Super pumped to hear about some of the updates and changes coming to the mod. Can't Wait for the release! Keep up the hard work all of you guys working on this mod. Y'all are crushing it!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robert31178 said:

Aye aye. I think I am all set here. This sort of stuff from the devs has just made it so unreasonable to talk about anything that I'm at the point of "uh, why bother". I wasn't asking for a timeline, nothing of the sort, I HAVE, however, been asking for a yes or no if this was gonna be fixed, and in reality this isn't an unreasonable request. It's been an issue, for a super duper long time, and if asking 10 times gets me chastised instead of something to look forward to then so be it. I should think it would have been much easier to, any one of those 10 times, just say "hey, we'll get to it at some point", but there isn't even that. I have seen new cockpit stuff for the -60, seems kinda backawards to me to update a broken mod, but I guess that's why I am a consumer and not a producer.....it's been a year and a half and two USAF mod updates that I've been asking about whether this was going to be addressed, so I ask you: who is really the unreasonable party here?

Give me another warning and delete my post if that's how the BiStudios moderators want to handle it, but I am all set rolling over on an issue that I have been asking ABOUT, not FOR, for quite a while, and I am positive that I am not the only one who is curious. 

~S

Robert ill say it like this and end it like this also. We have been aware of the issue..The very first time you reported it. You are correct you are not the only one that has noted said issue. Posting it more than once will usually get negative responses. I want you to look forward to the mod's update. But pressing the i want a response button is not going to get it to you any faster. I will answer your question for you. I promise you it has been answered. Yes the -60 is going to be fixed. I dont know why we would just ignore the issue and release it with our update still broken. Why do you think we take our time responding to forum posts? We are busy with our lives or we are working on THE MOD. It doesn't matter if its a super duper long time or not..We cannot get to issues if we are busy. I assure you our mod isnt broken as i still know alot of clans that are still using it. The update we are pushing out will take care of the small issues that are around at present..because one aircraft is broken does not mean that the entire mod is broken for you. To also answer your question about the unreasonable party here? it is also you. Your unreasonable because you wont give us time to respond. It dont matter how long it takes to respond. If i wanted to wait 4 years to respond to you as long as i did you should be ok with it. You will not get a response all the time. especially if the issues have been reported. We take note of everything that is said here. 100% of the time. We talk about it among ourselves.

@all I assure you the issues that you have reported are on our scope. We aim to deliver an amazing product and wont stop until we do, but if you keep on posting the issue you are bound to get hit up with a negative response by someone. Lets just be respectful of the modders time and product. 

• Like 4

Hopefully that is the end of this particular issue-let it go folks. It's very close to Christmas-you don't want to end up on the "naughty" list  :f:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Hopefully that is the end of this particular issue-let it go folks. It's very close to Christmas-you don't want to end up on the "naughty" list  :f:

Unless you're into that kind of thing.

On another note I've followed this mod since the start and flown around in the editor a fair bit with a lot of these aircraft..

As a Brit its nice to see the F35B added. I may even roll out of bed and go have a play with it now. Who needs sleep anyway!

• Like 1