SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

You tell me the avenue that will best help you, and I will run in that direction, but asking me to test things out without the mods that we run as a unit isn't helping anyone. 

Look, I happen to know a few things about troubleshooting software.  This is how I pay my mortgage :)

You must understand the fundamental law of troubleshooting, is you MUST narrow it down.  I'm sorry but that's nothing to do with you game play selections.  If you choose to troubleshoot, it must be narrowed down.  Otherwise its the search for the proverbial needle in the haystack and will never be identified.  Since no one else has reported this, one can only assume the mods you are running with are causing interop issues.  The mod "standalone" does not exhibit this issue.

SO you must reduce it to the bare minimum and test.  Then "pile on" the other stuff one-by-one until it breaks again.  That's when we'll have that "aha" moment.  My magic 8-ball isn't working well these days so that's as specific as I can be!  :D

machete.jpg
  • Like 2

Fuller, I have a RPT log for you. I'll hit you via PM

~S

Thank you will take a look

Perhaps have already said.

F-35 and F-22 have gps function only if they have equip one of gbu family bomb(53,31 e.t.c).No gps mode when only AGM154

F-35 and F-22 can`t lock on gps target with AGM 154.

Vanilla CCIP  is not present on any aircrafts.

Maximum range for GPS locking (simple locking> no diamond lock) is 11km.(arma3 max view 12 000km)

Almost all the weapons(AIM,JDAM,AGM,,,) has a range of lock about ~ 8-11 km.(arma3 max view 12 000km)

Is it possible to increase distance as IRL or at least  diagonally from one end to the other end of Altis(~30km)?

JAGM in you super must have  USAF addon have max lock on distance -8 km in game. Just as in real life and it is amazing  when the game turns into a real simulator.

Perhaps have already said.

F-35 and F-22 have gps function only if they have equip one of gbu family bomb(53,31 e.t.c).No gps mode when only AGM154

F-35 and F-22 can`t lock on gps target with AGM 154.

Vanilla CCIP  is not present on any aircrafts.

Maximum range for GPS locking (simple locking> no diamond lock) is 11km.(arma3 max view 12 000km)

Almost all the weapons(AIM,JDAM,AGM,,,) has a range of lock about ~ 8-11 km.(arma3 max view 12 000km)

Is it possible to increase distance as IRL or at least  diagonally from one end to the other end of Altis(~30km)?

JAGM in you super must have  USAF addon have max lock on distance -8 km in game. Just as in real life and it is amazing  when the game turns into a real simulator.

All this has been fixed already. The GPS function only comes up like that to keep the user action menu from being clustered.

F22 cannot fire the AGM154, the F35 can I've tested it

Vanilla CCIP is on and in the new update. It will not be be updated before them.

• Like 1

Next update  increase lock on range  confirmed?

Also I heard on TV from a military expert that C-17 Globemaster III  can  and will be equipped with the ability to drop MOAB.

How true is this?

Next update  increase lock on range  confirmed?

Also I heard on TV from a military expert that C-17 Globemaster III  can  and will be equipped with the ability to drop MOAB.

How true is this?

I have not seen it i will look into it. and It is not confirmed we are working on it.

Hello all,

My B2 Spirit plays no engine sounds, but still has sounds like the landing gear and flaps.

I've tested it with mods and with only USAF and CBA enabled, and I have the latest versions of both mods (CBA v3.0.0.160713 and USAF 0.5.3

.RPT file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzr3zoc188yg8kw/arma3_2016-09-12_19-48-59.rpt

Thanks for the great work you guys have done, the visual models and HUD elements of some planes, especially the F35 and F22 rival that of what are in the CUP and RHS packs. Keep up the great work!

We are aware of the sound bug, it is something that was caused by Arma 3's APEX update, this will be fixed for the next release!

• Like 1

Everytime I start my ArmA 3 server with USAF (with or without my other addons) and I want to connect with my client it says "You have been removed from the game/server"

I use bikey´s of every addon including USAF.

It does not work even if I only use -mod=@CBA_A3;@USAF.

My rpt : http://pastebin.com/Y90UmPbk

If I forgot anything you might need tell me.

But I already know it does not have anything to do with my other addons.

I used the Armaholic and Mediafire version.

PS: Last time I used this addon (3 months ago) everything worked and I did not change or update any of the other addons.

Maybe I forgot something while troubleshooting but trust me I wrote to you after I did everything I thought about

Everytime I start my ArmA 3 server with USAF (with or without my other addons) and I want to connect with my client it says "You have been removed from the game/server"

I use bikey´s of every addon including USAF.

It does not work even if I only use -mod=@CBA_A3;@USAF.

My rpt : http://pastebin.com/Y90UmPbk

If I forgot anything you might need tell me.

But I already know it does not have anything to do with my other addons.

I used the Armaholic and Mediafire version.

PS: Last time I used this addon (3 months ago) everything worked and I did not change or update any of the other addons.

Maybe I forgot something while troubleshooting but trust me I wrote to you after I did everything I thought about

It is happening to me as well. Somehow my server things the mod is hacked. If you remove the kick option for hacked data error message will change to something else.

I cannot use this mod in mp games at the moment :(

• Like 1

It is happening to me as well. Somehow my server things the mod is hacked. If you remove the kick option for hacked data error message will change to something else.

I cannot use this mod in mp games at the moment :(

Ok thanks for your reply now I know the source but the bigger question is why no one stated this problem before .Looks like it worked for the others on 13.Sep 2016 so maybe its just us or not all of the players.

How can I deactivate the kick option for hacked data?

no idea why it happens to you or to me :)
Bad luck maybe or our servers are too sensitive. I couldn't find a way to solve the issue. Spend some days and then gave up. I am waiting next version of the mod to try agaih

Ok 

Where do you download USAF? 

And how did you deactivate the kick option for hacked data ? " Somehow my server things the mod is hacked. If you remove the kick option for hacked data error message will change to something else."

Just a request, have you ever thought about adding the E-2C/D or the C-2? I would love to see some more naval aviation, like Turtle once attempted.

Just a request, have you ever thought about adding the E-2C/D or the C-2? I would love to see some more naval aviation, like Turtle once attempted.

Not even going to comment on that.....

• Like 3

Hey foxone do you know why this is happening to me or Devastator?

Hey, we think it is in issue with the bikey file, so try and download the bikey file again, see if that fixes it, if not then we will further investigate

No one else is reporting this are they?  95 pages of this chat so I mean this mod has been around a while... ???

Ok 

Where do you download USAF? 

And how did you deactivate the kick option for hacked data ? " Somehow my server things the mod is hacked. If you remove the kick option for hacked data error message will change to something else."

I downloaded it from armaholic. Inside server.cfg there is a line 

onHackedData =  "kick (_this select 0)";  

When I comment this out I am not kicked but cannot join with another reason. I wrote it somewhere in this topic actually

Those things are game-related and not mod-related.

It sounds to me like your download is either incomplete or corrupted (aka didn't download correctly).  This seems to happen more and more to people, especially with larger downloads.  The CUP discussions regularly have the same kinds of questions when people download from Steam or other means.

I would re-download everything again, and from a different source.  Armaholic downloads always work for me.  Also Play With Six downloads have never failed for me.

I also downloaded it multiple times from different sources:Armaholic,PlayWithSix,Mediafire (and of your links).But I will try it again later.If it still does not work then I will rewrite to you