SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Perhaps I am blind, or maybe no one else has reported it, but I think It might be a bit obvious too.

The ItemScope missing error I get when ever I launch the game using the mod. I assume this will be fixed in the next release, but just wanted to make sure to cover it. Since it was caused by the new patch. 

Hey SGT Fuller not sure if you authorized or were even aware of this but it seems a copy of this mod has popped up on the Steam Workshop by "Rubber Duck". Thought I'd give a heads up in case..

Give it a few days, as it takes time for the steam support to process this.

Not surprisingly the "other" upload this duck person has made is RHS.  lol

@ ALL.

I am a pretty reasonable guy and so are my teammates. We have all discussed this and we dont want the mod on steam for various reasons. It is not hard at all to request permission to have it being used in your mission etc..bu not on the steam workshop. I have been led to the point that i will research a way to seek charges against anyone who does not get permission. I dont know when this will take effect or if it will in general but believe me i will look into it and if i can do it i will. Those of you who dont care to follow the rules of a simple user agreement..You have been warned.

• Like 12

Hi again guys, I posted a little while ago about the AC-130 and a sound issue when you are on the ground. When I am flying and firing from the air all the sounds are just fine, but as a player on the ground instead of hearing the rounds hitting I am just getting a clicking sound or no sound. Several other people who downloaded the USAF mod also experienced the same thing.

Here is an image of the error we were receiving if that helps to pin it down. I will note we were not using any other mods to ensure nothing was conflicting.

89WAXfE.jpg

Hi again guys, I posted a little while ago about the AC-130 and a sound issue when you are on the ground. When I am flying and firing from the air all the sounds are just fine, but as a player on the ground instead of hearing the rounds hitting I am just getting a clicking sound or no sound. Several other people who downloaded the USAF mod also experienced the same thing.

Here is an image of the error we were receiving if that helps to pin it down. I will note we were not using any other mods to ensure nothing was conflicting.

89WAXfE.jpg

Thanks for reporting this. The newer AC-130 script will have the same function as this one but will be using the rounds that come with the plane instead of scripted ones thus eliminating the issues as far as sounds are concerned. 

Hey I downloaded this mod last night and for some reason it will not allow my character to go 3rd person. Anyone have a solution for this?

Check your game settings, has nothing to do with the mod, your game difficulty level is probably set to "Veteran" or 3rd Person has just been disabled

Hey guys,

Some progress from my side, i cleaned the MC-130J up a little bit but that will get more love later.

Meanwhile i have started on improving the HH-60G model, here are some pictures, keep in mind its all still in heavy WIP

http://imgur.com/a/2O5gY

EDIT: View the Album on Imgur itself to see the full picture, the forums are trolling

• Like 2

Some progress from my side, i cleaned the MC-130J up a little bit but that will get more love later.

Great news, cleaned up in what way?  Sgt Fuller indicated it might be possible to add some limited troop transport?  15-20 SOF operators jumping out the back would be hugely welcomed!

Great news, cleaned up in what way?  Sgt Fuller indicated it might be possible to add some limited troop transport?  15-20 SOF operators jumping out the back would be hugely welcomed!

Yeah something along the lines of that is planned, with i added some sensors, a FLIR cam, and altered the Refuelpods a little bit, Seats are next. But HH-60G is primary focus right now as that needs alot of work (mostly interior). But yes seats will be there when it will be released!

• Like 3

That's great news on the HH-60G. Love that part of the mod as I am strictly a helicopter guy in Arma 3. Whatever you do puh-leeeeez don't change anything flight model related...it's perfect!!! I am in love with the sounds and flight model of this bird and will continue to heap praise on it. 

I saw on the last page or so that someone else reported the refueling probe issue on the Rescue Hawk, I know that has been like that for a while, also the main landing gear support blocks seem to be unfinished. I was also hoping that maybe the random game crash for one or two members would be looked into a little more, although I am starting to suspect that was a self inflicted wound as we used the HH-60G.pbo as a standalone, and the only other person having the same issue was another member's unit using it in the same fashion...... 

Good luck on all of y'alls future work, you have lots of support and patience from this end!!!

~S 

I thought of another glitch - the pilot in the HH-60G does not appear in the pilot seat externally. that one happens even when using the full mod. 

~S

• Like 1

I thought of another glitch - the pilot in the HH-60G does not appear in the pilot seat externally. that one happens even when using the full mod. 

~S

Thanks,were are aware, it has been reported earlier. Will be fixed in the update!

So i've been following this topic for a while and i'm not asking for a release on the update but can you give us a percentage done seeing as you are reworking everything?

Would be nice to know where the progress is at atm ;-)

Keep up the awesome work!

"I don't want to ask but I'm going to ask" lol

Rule #1 - don't ask when it will be done.  "When it is ready and not a minute sooner" is the answer you must repeat every time you wonder ;)

• Like 1

Pook, he is asking what for how much they have doenb already, not a timeline or best guess on release. Ease up on that lad!!

~S

• Like 2