SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

1 hour ago, octop01 said:

Massive respect to this determination and passion! 

:yeahthat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, octop01 said:

Awesome work guys! I think all of us have been tried in patience but I knew the wait was not in vain. As I said earlier I have massive respect for you guys doing this and even more for sticking to the development of this mod ongoing for years now. Massive respect to this determination and passion! 

I see that you have been very detailed in the list about what is about to be released. If I may ask because I can't help myself as the F35 series is my favorite: You said the F35A is going to be amongst the first released aircraft now, is the F35B not too far behind or is there still a lot of work to be done?

Seriously thanks again for all this awesome stuff. I am extremly hyped for this. You guys are doing something very noble and you can be proud! Thanks to the entire team!

The F35B and C are just receiving some cosmetic love and they will be released. Other than that they are already done and ready.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

The F35B and C are just receiving some cosmetic love and they will be released. Other than that they are already done and ready.

Daammmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for all the work!!!

18 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

My god all of this is like christmas come early, thank you guys so much!

Will be closing this thread down. Release is imminent. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3