SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

hmm something weird is going on
as I was getting kicked from my own mission at dedicated server I adjusted signature parameters to debug if the issue is there
Looks like onHackedData is kicking me out while I am using USAF and CBA mods. As I am using CBA for other missions without issue, somehow USAF mod is treated as hacked data. No idea how server decides this. Anybody had similar issue with this mod and help me through? :(

When I comment that parameter out it is not kicking me out but getting Session Lost at mission selection screen.

hmm something weird is going on

as I was getting kicked from my own mission at dedicated server I adjusted signature parameters to debug if the issue is there

Looks like onHackedData is kicking me out while I am using USAF and CBA mods. As I am using CBA for other missions without issue, somehow USAF mod is treated as hacked data. No idea how server decides this. Anybody had similar issue with this mod and help me through? :(

When I comment that parameter out it is not kicking me out but getting Session Lost at mission selection screen.

Hacked data..WTH please if you can find anymore on this please let me know..and if anyone else is getting anything on this please let post

OOOoooohhhh......I wonder if that was the problem when we kept getting kicked for using the HH-60??

• Like 1

Fuller, quick question: My friends are saying on PW6 they are seeing v0.5.3.3......I thought I had the most recent one based on the front pages of this thread, but my documentation only shows v0.5. I just downloaded and installed the hotfix 0.5.3 but the link for .2 is dead......somehow I feel like I have asked you this before??? Can you point an old idiot in the right direction so I can be up to date puh-leeeeez??

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the flagrant dumbassery :rolleyes:

~S

robert are you able to create mp co-op missions with USAF mode at the moment? Am I the only one who has this issue?  :wacko:

Guys, from now on, i will try to stream as much work on the USAF mod as i can/am allowed

https://www.twitch.tv/foxone007 Follow me on Twitch to recieve a notifications when i start streaming.

Also tomorrow (2nd of September) i will stream for most of the day, probably starting somewhere at 11:00am GMT+1

hello man,question  C-17 Globemaster 3 how the troop stand  up from seat and walk inside to make parajump from back door????

like this

Got some decent pictures while playing with the USAF mod earlier today ;)

http://imgur.com/a/ud2Ak

Great mod Fuller ! 

Oh, and good work to you too Foxone ;)

Thanks! Screenshots look bloody amazing!

• Like 1

Is the equipping of weapons the cv-22 still WIP? I can't get any weapons to load, just tosses script errors, is this normal?

Is the equipping of weapons the cv-22 still WIP? I can't get any weapons to load, just tosses script errors, is this normal?

The CV-22 IDWS will be removed in the next update and replaced with an Armed version which will have a weapon on the ramp

• Like 1

Fuller, 

We had another game crash issue with the HH-60G. This time it was while using the USAF updated modpack from PWS. Same issue, two different guys experienced game crashes when we dropped them off as passengers. Have you looked into this one and is there a timeline for the fix? We all love you HH-60G series, but it's absolutely useless to us if we lose a guy every time we put them on the ground. I'm hot to help you test it and run it down, the unit I am in wants to run a JSOC helicopter with 2 pilots and small team for CSAR and such, but since we are having this issue we can't.......super sucks because your HH-60G Pavehawk is my absolute favorite helicopter in the game. 

Please help??

~S

Fuller, 

We had another game crash issue with the HH-60G. This time it was while using the USAF updated modpack from PWS. Same issue, two different guys experienced game crashes when we dropped them off as passengers. Have you looked into this one and is there a timeline for the fix? We all love you HH-60G series, but it's absolutely useless to us if we lose a guy every time we put them on the ground. I'm hot to help you test it and run it down, the unit I am in wants to run a JSOC helicopter with 2 pilots and small team for CSAR and such, but since we are having this issue we can't.......super sucks because your HH-60G Pavehawk is my absolute favorite helicopter in the game. 

Please help??

~S

We will look into it. I need more data. RTP logs and such. It very well could be a mod conflict because it's strange that you land it crashes

Rgr, I will supply you with RPT's. The problem isn't the pilots, it's when you get passengers. You always lose one, I saw always because it is almost without fail. Mods wise it's the same big ones as before when I brought it up, RHS and CUP Terrains. 

SGT Fuller, 

I am working on getting two RPT logs for you. Once I get them how do you want me to get them to you?

~S

What would be the likelihood of a cross between usaf and rhs? Since rhs and you guys share a few scripts as is? Would be nice to see especially the missilebox system on rhs a-10

SGT Fuller, 

I am working on getting two RPT logs for you. Once I get them how do you want me to get them to you?

~S

PM me

What would be the likelihood of a cross between usaf and rhs? Since rhs and you guys share a few scripts as is? Would be nice to see especially the missilebox system on rhs a-10

Not gonna happen. The only script we share with them is the walk inside vehicle script. If they decide to use the missilebox we provide that will be a decision on they're part.

I had a look at the HH60 config and there are no events on soldier "getout" or anything.  This could be something with an animation the soldier plays when he "gets out" of the vehicle, or something else with the soldier unit.

Not to sound negative but I doubt the RPT will tell you anything.  Do you have the ability to reproduce this condition consistently?  "It happens sometimes" is never going to be identified.

The repro needs to have exact line-item details like what exactly the mods were in play at the time (although an RPT will tell us this), what was going on and where, exact soldier unit in use, exact place, etc. etc. etc.  The more detail the better.

Does this happen with the same people consistently?

Does this happen with any other unit or vehicle?

SP or only in MP?

Etc.

• Like 1

Rog-o, I will compile some data for you. The trouble is getting people to help me out with it. Here's what I do have so far: 

1) It happens in MP, it's the only mode of gameplay I use

2) Passengers only, not gunner seats or pilots

3) As far as seat position it's not specific to any one of the aft seats. 

4) Random victims, but it does seem to be the same person once it starts happening to him or her. The last time it happened it was two different people, but the second guy got kicked a few times. 

5) It is a fairly regular occurrence, so I would assume that it's not people with weak connections or machines. 

6) Mods: here's a list of overlaps, as in from what I used before when this was happening, and also with Kwinno:

a) RHS (red and blue) and the ACE3 compatibility files

b ) CUP Terrains

c) USAF pack (naturally, although before Kwinno and I both were using the HH-60G as a standalone)

d) TFAR

e) Nimitz

f) ACE3 

g) CBA_A3

h) F/A-18 Super Hornet pack (not Black Wasp)

There's the mods that I used before and also that Kwinno had that we both were running before. I know some jokers run things like Blastcore or DragonFire and other sound and FX mods and I've seen where it wreaks havoc on a server for no reason.....and generally it's the guys not using those FX and sound mods who were getting kicked; they also were not able to connect back to the server, so I doubt that any of those are the issue, but you never know. I forgot to ask if the folks getting kicked were using any of those. 

Hopefully that's a good starting spot, I will still get RPT logs for you. 

~S

You seriously can't expect the crew to troubleshoot something with 20 different mods running at once.

Bottom line:  Does it happen with only USAF running. 

If yes, we'll continue this troubleshooting path.  (note that no one on the team, ever, has experienced this issue)

If no, we'll need to narrow this list down.

Well, jeez, I don't know. What I do know is that I am not the only one to have had or is having this problem. It never occurred to me to, in a game that seems geared mainly towards ground stuff, and also presents aviation limitations like crummy flight modelling, etc, to try an all airplane mod all by itself. In fact, we've always just kinda, you know, added it in with other game enhancements that most of the community uses, things like ACE3, CBA, TFAR. And I would also hazard to say that folks who are using the USAF are also lumping it in with other mods. Actually, I would bet a paycheck that NO ONE is using USAF all by itself, except maybe the authors of the mod in testing. I gave you eight mods, one of which IS your own, not twenty. RHS, CUP Terrains, TFAR, ACE3, and CBA are all common enough mods, the other two were just two other mods that were being used at the time of game crashes between two people and three different mod sets by those two users. 

I will keep troubleshooting and helping, and you're welcome for not coming on here and just being like "yo, there's a problem" and leaving it at that. I'm helping as best as I can. No, I EXPECT you guys to do anything, this is freeware that I am certain you all spend loads of time on for us to use and enjoy with nothing more than a "thank you".....and some bug reporting. What I WISH is that you would try to figure this out so that people like me, folks who think your HH-60G is a great mod, or folks who want to stand up PJ and JSOC units like a few of us in the squad I am in, can actually use your mod as it's the only Pavehawk in Arma 3. From a pilot standpoint the bird is the best. But, as before, it's utterly worthless to us if we can't actually use it because people keep experiencing game crashes. 

You tell me the avenue that will best help you, and I will run in that direction, but asking me to test things out without the mods that we run as a unit isn't helping anyone. 

~S

• Like 1

Go into the editor and narrow it down? 

Run CBA and USAF. Does it happen?

Run ACE, CBA and USAF. Does it happen?

Run ACE, CBA, TFAR and USAF. Does it happen? 

Run Whatever else you use and USAF. Does it happen?