SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

This may have already been asked but will this mod ever be officially put on steam? My community tries to contain use of mods to steam for ease of access and I would like them to take this mod into consideration.

2 minutes ago, halveridian said:

This may have already been asked but will this mod ever be officially put on steam? My community tries to contain use of mods to steam for ease of access and I would like them to take this mod into consideration.

No the mod hasn't been officially put on the steam workshop. The next version will most likely be put on steam workshop by us so please wait!

• Like 4

Some renders of the GAU-21 mount for the HH-60G

TgzvOmV.png

DCau6fC.png

• Like 5

What you see are New F35 features: SAR Image, UAV Feed and TGP. The SAR Image uses the well known SATCAM camera shrunk down. The F35 can connect to any UAV on its side and tap into its feed. You can also now write your name on your plane. This applies to the F35 A, B and C.

xQSa7DM.jpg

osromqM.jpg

kyPtYXz.jpg

mg1cEna.jpg

NfmUgyb.jpg

• Like 17

3 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

What you see are New F35 features: SAR Image, UAV Feed and TGP. The SAR Image uses the well known SATCAM camera shrunk down. The F35 can connect to any UAV on its side and tap into its feed. You can also now write your name on your plane. This applies to the F35 A, B and C.

You probably going to think I'm copying you when I eventually add these styled features to my F35E as I had these in the features list I wanted to add haha

Either way it looks mint! Man the F35 just gives me solid wood when I see all the stuff it can do! 

2 hours ago, lonewolf321 said:

@SGT Fuller do you have a planed release date on this mod sir? i love this mod pack ! i plan on using it in my arma milsim server 

Don't ask for release dates, we consider such posts as spam. It will be ready when its ready and not before :f:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wordy-uksf said:

Did we also just see a sneak peak on the new arming menu ? 

Perhaps ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Don't ask for release dates, we consider such posts as spam. It will be ready when its ready and not before :f:

NO harm intended ! sorry

• Like 1

Damn... I haven't been on this site for so long. I'm not sure if it's safe to say I'm back but my interest in modding is returning. I might reboot my F35B project thanks to Chortles informing me about the new upcoming updates on the game. I hope to be back soon to release my aircraft!

• Like 5

I just love this mod! Really great work. But is there some readme/documentation of the planes? I don't really understand how the targeting system work for the anti-ground missiles. I get a square around the target but it won't "LOCK" onto it. Any help? Cheers!

SGT FULLER,

I tried the autolanding and it didn't work on the 3 planes I tested. I am running 64bit.

I let him know.  It will be pulled soon.  People are dumb fucks... "I just wanted to play it easily".  Seems like someone could have spent less time uploading and more time RTFM.  Humans.