koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

This is allready happening. You get muted if you are unconscious.

I wanna say I've had some of my people end up being heard like TS members who are NOT in the game, ie omnipresent voices, when unconscious. I'll ask around. Maybe that's what they were referring to?

---------- Post added at 07:12 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Almost. For technical reasons the defusal option is actually in the self-interaction menu.

That is very useful info. Haha.

Just out of curiosity, does that mean you can only defuse your own explosives that you've placed?

Idk if this was reported as a bug yet, but if you try placing something on a vehicle ( any explosive) and you dont put it on right and it falls off or teleports to the ground instead, when the vehicle drives it stays there.. like drags along the ground lol.

Hi KoffeinFlummi,

My Arma 3 community has been doing some testing of your latest AGM version (v9.3) and I thought I'd send you some feedback concerning future editions:

- Nametags does only support free look as long as the weapon is lowered, when weapon is raised free look support breaks unless the player moves while free looking.

- Hand flares and uniform-attached chemlights flicker violently creating discomfort for the user and discourages usage.

- Will there be a Vector version that can lase targets as well to replace the vanilla Laser Designator? (that one still has thermals and we'd like to replace it with one of your solutions)

- Mag Repack currently checks all mags on the player when used, thus locking down the player in a dangerous position for a long period of time. Could you adapt it to a system similar to Outlawed's "Mag Repack" mod where one can repack individual mags?

- The AGM items are no longer recognised by the virtual arsenal game mode.

- The new option of taking prisoners is awesome. We only have one suggestion there: could it be changed to the prisoner being able to walk (only walk) on his own accord? That would make hostage PvP scenarios a lot more interesting for the hostage player.

- Currently we would like to ditch other mods like Blast/HopeCore in favour of AGM completely. Are there any plans of making smokes more dense and flares as bright as in Blast/HopeCore?

- Item suggestion: could you use the model of the trip wire anti personel mine and make a flare (red) trip wire out of it? Would be great to use in coop and pvp woodland missions.

That's currently as far as we got with testing, if we notice anything else I'll update this post.

As usual thanks for all the hard work poured into this fantastic mod, playing Arma 3 without it wouldn't be an option anymore at this point.

Kind regards,

Clarke.

Edited by JamesClarke

The machineguns jam WAY too often... is this a bug ? We use burst shots (6 shots) and it jam likes crazy ! We are using the Sti_weapons MG. Thanks.

Hi, firstly awesome work on this mod and Bwmod.

In the update notes it says you can use the toolkit for wire cutting. How does the wire cutting work?

Is it the old BI toolkit or the new AGM defusal kit that you use?

I can't seem to get any interaction with fences either through scroll menu or self interaction menu even with both items in my inventory.

Also is there any instructions on how to use squad commands with the quick select switched on? Is it only meant for multiplayer or do you just have to rebind all squad commands?

thanks in advance.

Hey, version 0.92 says that prevent instant death not working was fixed. I've tried it out today with that module and prevent insta death set to yes and no one seems to go unconscious when shot. They all just die.

Could we get a hotfix on uncouncious effect being active in spectator (after you die)?

so, after G-locking in helicopter (Chinook ported from A2 for reference)... I have to ask, how to tweak that G-force effect ???

Thx for the new version, very cool changes and new stuff. would be very cool if the medical system get a bit more complex.

How to repair chains for a tank? (leo2) I can only check vehicle.

G-Force also does appear on helicopters even the pilot is a "pilot"?

prevent instant death we also have problems, what do we wrong?

we would love to: shot hard -> go unconscious -> die after 2min. shot more times soft -> go unconscious -> die after 5min.

Well if you get hit by a 7.62 right in the chest, you can die pretty much instantly from the force, assuming its not really close range.. (I think)

Nobody get over-serious if I am wrong, just tell me please.

Well if you get hit by a 7.62 right in the chest, you can die pretty much instantly from the force, assuming its not really close range.. (I think)

Nobody get over-serious if I am wrong, just tell me please.

Unless you are jacked up on a whole bunch of drugs.

in regards to the jamming of LMG´s

it looks like the frequency of the jamming is heat dependent.

if your LMG gets in the orange heatscale or red it is possible that it jammed after a very short burst.

you have to take spare barrels with you. i use the HLC M60´s and the ddam M60E6.

One question!

How can I use Hand Flares that included in AGM box?

nothing shows up with AGM interactive menu.

One question!

How can I use Hand Flares that included in AGM box?

nothing shows up with AGM interactive menu.

They are grenades. Press 7 (default) to select them.

- Hand flares and uniform-attached chemlights flicker violently creating discomfort for the user and discourages usage.

- Currently we would like to ditch other mods like Blast/HopeCore in favour of AGM completely. Are there any plans of making smokes more dense and flares as bright as in Blast/HopeCore?

This is happening due to you using Blastcore and AGM at the same time, if you only use AGM you dont get the blinking on the flares.

- Nametags does only support free look as long as the weapon is lowered, when weapon is raised free look support breaks unless the player moves while free looking.

You used "Show player names only on cursor". If you have your weapon raised, the cursor is always where the weapon points. If you're lowering your weapon, the cursor is where you're looking at. If you want nametags while freelooking with a raised weapon, then disable the "Show player names only on cursor" option.

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

Hand flares flicker a little bit, but I wouldn't go that far and say that they are flickering violently. Can't reproduce any flicker on attached chemlights.

My team has been using Xmed and TMR for our "realism" for about 6 months now. We made the jump to AGM on wednesday night in a huge mission set to break as many mods as possible so that A, we could get a feel for them and B, we could see how well our server stands up to the load.

We were impressed. AGm was a hit with them and I want to say thank you to the dev team for bringing this mod around. It really is a great mod. The insta-death, after months of sitting in a 10 minute timer or random bleedout window on Xmed, was refreshing. The new mechanics were refreshing, hell, it breathed new life into our session that night. Running another mission tomorrow where we'll introduce the rest of the team to it as well before kicking the op off.

((I run AGM + Blastcore and had no flickering issue with Chemlights and the Flares looked fine. Bright as hell but fine))

Hand flares flicker a little bit, but I wouldn't go that far and say that they are flickering violently. Can't reproduce any flicker on attached chemlights.
((I run AGM + Blastcore and had no flickering issue with Chemlights and the Flares looked fine. Bright as hell but fine))

I run it with Blastcore and Hopecore. I guess that causing the flickering when looking at the flare in first person, it could also be a combination of those mods and my video settings that causes the issue.

EDIT: it's definitely Hopecore that causes the issue. With Blastcore the flares are fine. Dropping Hopecore from my mod collection.

Unfortunately I would prefer not to get rid of Blast/HopeCore because the large smoke puffs and increased flare brightness are really useful for PvP infantry gameplay. The vanilla smokes are barely functional at the slightest wind. I hope in the future AGM will be expanding on smoke and flare effects so we can drop Blast/HopeCore from our mod pack.

Edited by JamesClarke

Hi stupid question how do i repair and refuel helicopters doest work by driving next to them ?

And what is NO radio good for beside give no radio of npcs ?

Hi stupid question how do i repair and refuel helicopters doest work by driving next to them ?

You need a either a toolkit or a repair truck for repairing or a fuel truck for refueling. Then you open the interaction menu of the vehicle you want to repair / refuel and select repair / refuel. Might not work for helicopters yet, can't remember tbh.

And what is NO radio good for beside give no radio of npcs ?

It stops the group leader from talking and displaying "spotted" enemies in the chat. Very useful in COOP.

Hi there, first off: thanks for the great modular mods! A very good idea to build it that way!

I've got a couple of questions if that's ok;

1st: Are there any plans to expand the medical system a little? right now after using Xmed for so long it seems a little too simple (whilst XMS2 is too complex - Xmed has a decent, and customizable balance)

2nd: If the medical system is staying the way it is for the foreseeable future: is there any way that we as end users can integrate the Xmed system into AGM to replace the medical system that ships with it?

3rd: As the build is modular there are a couple of mods that we as a group would remove: primarily the goggles mod, NV mod and hearing mod, is it permitted to upload an AGM pack to playwithsix called something like "53rdAGM" that gives full credits to you and is updated as updates are released but makes it easier for the group to get the mod collection in one click as part of the "53rd mod pack collection" without each member having to remove certain AGM modules themselves?

Thanks for the mod and hopefully for the responses!

Cheers

V

Edited by 53_Valantine

First of all Thank you for this awesome mod 10/10 -- but today i got a wired issue, when i started a mission with my addon pack, the mission failed cause the hostage died. Was working last time i played it but now it doesn't.

I really though this was a mission bug but i then tried multiple missions with the same issue. Im running with 30+40 mods and its always been smooth. I spent alot of time trying to find what addon was causing this issue and found out it was AGM.

my question is this, can i use customize AGM and use some of the parts for my liking ?

I'm thinking if i could possibly find what is causing this issue and take it out of the mod ... maybe it sounds stupid... Let me know.

// Brutal ^

Sorry if dumb question but just trying this for first time and didn't see on wiki nor any manual - what happened to the squad control options such as formation, danger alert etc?