koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Great to see another update but any chance of an updated .pbo list on your wiki? Very useful to know which .pbos control which features. Thanks.

Thank you for this update!

Especially for moving nerfed plate carriers from medical to ballistics :)

Anyways, I found that the pbos of respawn, explosive, and medical really cause the campaign to break. Respawn breaks loading (you'll have to restart the entire mission if you die), explosive won't let you complete objectives where you have to place explosives, and medical causes ai not to heal.

Here are the pbos I am using to go through the campaign

ai

aircraft

ballistics

core

grenades

interaction

magazinerepack

map

ragdolls

recoil

reload

resting

smallarms

striderfix

vehicles

weaponselect

The other unmentioned should work too.

commy2;2748719']But thats not what happens. You get damaged if something solid is behind you' date=' no matter if you you are in a building, on top of one or next to one. If you stand on a building and you make sure nothing is behind you, you won't get injured.[/quote']

Nope your wrong, even latest update i'm still getting killed by back blast on the top of the building.

Nope your wrong, even latest update i'm still getting killed by back blast on the top of the building.

Tested it as well and I can't reproduce that. Which building are you talking about, on which map und which launcher do you use? Try to upload a video, so this can be reproduced, maybe.

When trying to fix the tyre of vehicles you drag the tyre and repair the damaged vehicle which it runs that you are repairing when its done the tyre is not replaced !! anyone else experiencing this?

Can anybody else verify that it is not possible to spectate after death? The unconscious effect kept going after death.

We also noticed, that the diagnosis about morphine level where not consistent between different clients. E.g. player A was according to player B under heavy painkillers. If person A inspected himself, he was not influenced by them at all. This issue was not 100% reproducable, for some of us it worked fine.

Edit:

Using Zeus is also not that comfortable. If the player is hit all effects are also shown on the Zeus interface and when remote controlling. Would it be possible to prevent these effects from being shown when in the Zeus interface or remote controlling? Nothing important but nice to have.

When trying to fix the tyre of vehicles you drag the tyre and repair the damaged vehicle which it runs that you are repairing when its done the tyre is not replaced !! anyone else experiencing this?

You can't replace the wheel of a moving vehicle obviously.

Can anyone please explain how to use the map tools? Hadn't find a clue in the AGM options.

Thanks...

Whats the classname for handcuffs?

EDIT: Found it AGM_CableTie

Edited by Winters12

Love this mod, The clan I'm in think its great we love the detail you guys have put in. And I am also looking forward to seeing how far you guys expand and take the mod. :D

Can anyone please explain how to use the map tools? Hadn't find a clue in the AGM options.

Thanks...

If you have included the map tool module in a mission and zoom out on the map, you should see the tool.

Don't know if it works without the module added.

Er, sorry if this is pretty stupid to ask, but how do you defuse placed explosives? I put down the module and tweaked the settings to allow anyone to defuse them.

I Don't know what you mean.

1. At my the G36 is jamming after 5-7 Mags.

2. The Backblast of the Pzf3 is realistic.

3. It you want to have the AGM-Items in the Arsenal, show us how to do without errors.

4. AGM is modular, so delete the agm_explosives.pbo.

5. LSD Vehicle is a example for every developer, how to you modules. Also we can call some parts of the script.

PLEASE WRITE IN ENGLISH!

BITTE SCHREIBE IN ENGLISCH!

Hi, I cannot follow the whole thread due to RL overload. Does the addon survive savegames meanwhile? E.g. weapon resting IIRC (and others) wasn't possible after savegame reload.

EDIT: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/88

Seems to be resolved. Need to find time for playing :)

Edited by tortuosit

Drag ammo box, produce fps drop to 4fps from 60fps. Logistic module should give support to military objetc, like wire, wall, etc

So this is a really super awful issue I ran into after a night of editing a mission:

It seems the Splendid Camera really dislikes being used when you go down with AGM. I was testing stuff in the editor, went into the camera to watch some detonations of explosives I'd placed just before being shot and going down. No way to get out of the splendid camera. I'm hoping to god I can maybe wait for the unit to get back up or die or something to force something, but at the moment it's super broken. This is a pretty big issue for me because I use the camera a lot when testing missions and occasionally my unit dies. This happens after a significant amount of editing and I lose all that progress.

Trying to do anything in the pause menu, whcih comes up instead of the exit dialogue for the camera, majorly screws things up. Pretty sure if you do anything on that menu it completely fubars everything with no hope of recovery.

Suggestion:

Something I'd like to see is a more realistic jam feature. At the moment, you can clear a jam with a reload, which isn't especially realistic. Some jams could be cleared in this way but many cannot and require extra action. It'd be nice if the weapon was still jammed after a reload, to make sure people have to actually use it. It'd also be cool to add a second animation after the reload animation of smacking the side of the gun, to show that you're clearing a jam.

---------- Post added at 05:41 ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 ----------

Er, sorry if this is pretty stupid to ask, but how do you defuse placed explosives? I put down the module and tweaked the settings to allow anyone to defuse them.

There is a defusal kit item you need I believe. Haven't played with it but it's probably just an AGM interact on the explosive device with the kit and as a unit that is allowed to defuse.

---------- Post added at 05:42 ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 ----------

Thanks...

CTRL+Click to set the azimuth.

There is a defusal kit item you need I believe. Haven't played with it but it's probably just an AGM interact on the explosive device with the kit and as a unit that is allowed to defuse.

Almost. For technical reasons the defusal option is actually in the self-interaction menu.

Drag ammo box, produce fps drop to 4fps from 60fps. Logistic module should give support to military objetc, like wire, wall, etc

Can you please upload the RPT file?

Hey,

so far: AGM is great.

Long time I wasn't sure whether my group should use AGM or CSE. The last update of AGM showed me, that we were right from the beginning.

There is just one thing missing for me. I'd like to see AGM and TFAR working together. When somebody is unconscious or dead, he gets muted in TS (like ACE did with ACRE).

Any plans in this direction?

Many Greetings

Moony

There is just one thing missing for me. I'd like to see AGM and TFAR working together. When somebody is unconscious or dead, he gets muted in TS (like ACE did with ACRE).

This is allready happening. You get muted if you are unconscious.

BUG:

"Adjust FSC up/down" breaks after loading saved game.

Even using moduload to reinitialize doesn't work.

I have to exit the mission and then reload for it to work again.

Cheers