Hey Rock - I know you must be getting bugged left right and centre about all your A2 mods - especially the jets... Buuut for those that can't fly for Toffee any news on the Foxhound ?

Absolutely gagging to get that over into A3 so we can get it onto our BAF servers

:-) hoping for some positive news !

I swear you lot are spying on me. I just opened it up again tonight to have another crack at the physx again.

I'll post another WIP soon.

All the plugins we created for A2 will be release for A3 with some tweaks.

The main visible difference between Versions is the PIRATE turret on the front left of the cockpit and the two inboard pylons.

UK - FGR4 and some F2 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability (Full is subjective but in this case they can drop both guided and unguided bombs)

Germany - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability. Can use one type of GBU but cannot self designate (There are 2 Full FGR4 spec aircraft in Bundeswher/Luftwaffe paint but they are owned and operated by EADS and Eurofighter Gmbh.)

Italy - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability.

Spain - F2 only - No PIRATE AA & AG capability.

Austria - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability.

Saudi Arabia - FGR4 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability.

Oman - FGR4 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability.

Basically i got so much abuse last time i mentioned this that i just released the FGR4 with national skins. No one was willing to accept that their national version did not have full capability. In the initial release I am going to repeat this. Bu tthe new model for A3 will have different versions.

Already done and released all of them. :p

That´s good to know. I personally wouldn´t have a Problem with the fact that the German Typhoon only has got AA capability because I´m still hoping for a proper Panavia Tornado Mod.

Also you mentioned that the Taurus is already done so the German Typhoon will have Anti-Ground capability anyway :P

In the last few years the Bundeswehr was always hoping that their Typhoons will be upgraded to the FGR4 standard and it should be done in the next few years hopefully...

Edited by Lumnuon

I swear you lot are spying on me. I just opened it up again tonight to have another crack at the physx again.

I'll post another WIP soon.

The work is still in progress?

The work is still in progress?

I'll post some news in a few days.

Hi Rock,

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to you and all the other UK forces guys (Da12th, Jtek and others) for the stuff I've downloaded and played with over the years.

As far as I recall, is it correct to say you are all under one banner now, or are you still handling different forces under diff groups? (Not a baited question, just interested).

If you guys ever need any help, let me know. I'm mostly a script guy but I'm happy to help out if you ever get stuck with anything on that front.

Regards, DA

Hi Rock,

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to you and all the other UK forces guys (Da12th, Jtek and others) for the stuff I've downloaded and played with over the years.

Thanks for saying thanks :)

As far as I recall, is it correct to say you all under one banner now, or are you still handling different forces under diff groups? (Not a baited question, just interested).

If you guys ever need any help, let me know. I'm mostly a script guy but I'm happy to help out if ever get stuck with anything on that front.

Regards, DA

We have a core RKSL team, we also have the "UKAF Collective" which is stalled atm but still an active prospect. Just seems to be running via PM and TS then the forums. But each of us has our own pet projects and special interests. I am still helping 3-4 other teams on and off as well as about 12 individuals. DK and Da12th are doing the same but we are still working on UK focused projects too.

Re scripts I might give you a nudge, we have some interesting RKSL:UK and IAP projects you might want to get in on. I'll ping you at the weekend when i get chance to sit down and do some mod work.

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 ----------

Just a teaser:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368113602

Sweet :)

Is that a puma?

Click the pic for full res :)

Where have you gone Rock, we haven't seen you on TS in yonks now! :P The picture looks great dude :)

Where have you gone Rock, we haven't seen you on TS in yonks now! :P The picture looks great dude :)

Greats an understatement! He just leaves when you join micheal :P

Looking forward to that puma now. Although few people I play with like the puma as an airframe, not to sure why? Siddy, don't be mean its not very flattering.

About TIME! Sheesh. Been waiting for ages! :rolleyes:

Cheeky!

Life got in the way. I'll explain properly in the new post either tonight or tomorrow.

I've been busy. But if you'd been on at 3am like the rest of us you'd see me!

Greats an understatement! He just leaves when you join micheal :P

Shhhhh Siddy dont let the cat out of the bag!

Looking forward to that puma now. Although few people I play with like the puma as an airframe, not to sure why? Siddy, don't be mean its not very flattering.

There are other airframes too. All the A2 content is moving into A3 now.

And this version of Puma is coming in a few new versions. Later versions will have the HC2 puma. More power, full glass cockpit etc more varients and will cross over into IAP territory too.

Cheeky!

Life got in the way. I'll explain properly in the new post either tonight or tomorrow.

No worries man, life happens. Glad it let you back on the modding scene. :yay:

All I saw was a Eurofighter Typhoon so I like it :)

But can somebody tell me what this thread is about?

Thanks

Thanks

it's in the description: RKSL addons for A3....

big up Rock!

Thanks

134 addons ;)

134 addons

That's far too much RKSL goodness for me to take... I need a chair. Fuck the chair, lay me down..

134 addons ;)

Thank you kind sir, so a mod that will add 134 British vehicles?

Thats too good to be true!

Thank you kind sir, so a mod that will add 134 British vehicles?

Thats too good to be true!

No its not 134 British Vehicles. Its is a 134 Addons, so some UK themed addons. Some International, some for IAP, some Vanilla A3 themed.

The UK stuff will be released as single addons and then a complete mod collection pack released at set intervals.

Been waiting since alpha for this! any chance you can clue us in on a few more of the planned releases?