AHhauha, he is talking about the canopy :p

Ah that explains a lot... "Pink" though?!?!

That refueling probe animation is extraordinary

Thank you. I am rather proud of it.

Can it have fueltanks on the outer pylons? ;)

Neptune, come here and i'll see where i can stick those fuel tanks :P (Its a running inside joke guys)

Looked like it had a pinkish / (moreso purplish) reflection in the cockpit glass to me.

:confused:

Nice model. Anymore space for some more fuel tanks??:rolleyes:

This looks great. Thank you so much for coming back RKSL.

fucking drugs mate...meant violet/purple
I'd agree with Blue-ish even purple but never pink!

can't say no to it anyways :)

neither can you it seems :P

Edited by PuFu

Neptune, come here and i'll see where i can stick those fuel tanks :P (Its a running inside joke guys)

Pun...?

You're all being very silly ... stop it NOW!

here we have a piece of art and you're painting a (pink) moustache on it:mad:

it's time to ask some deep, probing questions - like this one:

so Rock, how does this and your future releases fit in with the arma 202020 timeframe?

see, sensible .. nothing remotely pink about it at all!

I'm feeling rather smug now for bringing this thread back on topic!

Pun...?

Nah just a reference to Neptune's disbelief that the Harrier's outer pylons cannot support 1100lbs of weapons.

You're all being very silly ... stop it NOW!

here we have a piece of art and you're painting a (pink) moustache on it:mad:

Well its better than you painting boobies on your Mastiff. I can do it, you know i can! (Still being silly)

it's time to ask some deep, probing questions - like this one:

so Rock, how does this and your future releases fit in with the arma 202020 timeframe?

see, sensible .. nothing remotely pink about it at all!

I'm feeling rather smug now for bringing this thread back on topic!

Honestly it doesn't fit in the 2020 time frame nor the 202020 one. I just like the aircraft and the recent spate of A2 ports inspired me to revisit and revive the project.

If you read the previous WIP reports you'll know that its one of my favourites. I want to finish it and finally have a proper British Harrier in game.

he can take a page out of Bohemia Interactives book and add some lazy sharp angles and call it futuristic lol

How did you guys make the cockpit glass refract the sealevel? Great work. :)

Abs

he can take a page out of Bohemia Interactives book and add some lazy sharp angles and call it futuristic lol

What? You mean like this?

superharrier.jpg

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

How did you guys make the cockpit glass refract the sealevel? Great work. :)

Abs

Pure luck. Its a really naff rvmat from ancient days.

Wow... amibtious project. But clever, it has a lot of potential if executed properly. Best of luck with this, I hope it will come to life. :)

Wow... amibtious project. But clever, it has a lot of potential if executed properly. Best of luck with this, I hope it will come to life. :)

Its been a few years in the making. I already have a significant head start. I've also got some pretty decent partners so I'm keen to keep moving with this. It should add value as they say.

Hi guys,

Great work! really livens up the game. Back a year or so ago there was talk of an rksl rapier model - is that likely to come about?

Mud

Its been a few years in the making. I already have a significant head start. I've also got some pretty decent partners so I'm keen to keep moving with this. It should add value as they say.

That's good to hear :) Curious to see where this goes.

Hi guys,

Great work! really livens up the game. Back a year or so ago there was talk of an rksl rapier model - is that likely to come about?

Mud

Yes.

I just got my arse handed to me by it while testing.

Can who ever it is that's constantly spamming the RKSL Contact page about the Typhoon please stop. I'm on it!

Its being tested. I've even tarted up the interior for the A3 engine, tweaked materials. Just sit tight and everything will be fine.

FGR4-Pits-Compare-sml.jpg

Hmm these images are always inspiring. :)

Can who ever it is that's constantly spamming the RKSL Contact page about the Typhoon please stop. I'm on it!

Its being tested. I've even tarted up the interior for the A3 engine, tweaked materials. Just sit tight and everything will be fine.

http://rock.rkslstudios.info/WIP/FGR4-Pits-Compare-sml.jpg

Looks amazing!

However I´ve got a question. Will there be different Eurofighter Versions for different countries?

The main difference would be the skin obviously, but there are also some differences concerning the loadouts.

I personnaly got the German Version in mind.

EDIT: There are some really interisting weapon systems in devolopment right now which would be available in the next years (Arma 3 setting in 2035) so I also wanted to ask if you will try to devolop things like MBDA Meteor, Taurus and Brimstone II.

Edited by Lumnuon

Looks amazing!

However I´ve got a question. Will there be different Eurofighter Versions for different countries?

The main difference would be the skin obviously, but there are also some differences concerning the loadouts.

I personnaly got the German Version in mind.

All the plugins we created for A2 will be release for A3 with some tweaks.

The main visible difference between Versions is the PIRATE turret on the front left of the cockpit and the two inboard pylons.

UK - FGR4 and some F2 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability (Full is subjective but in this case they can drop both guided and unguided bombs)

Germany - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability. Can use one type of GBU but cannot self designate (There are 2 Full FGR4 spec aircraft in Bundeswher/Luftwaffe paint but they are owned and operated by EADS and Eurofighter Gmbh.)

Italy - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability.

Spain - F2 only - No PIRATE AA & AG capability.

Austria - F2 only - No PIRATE only AA capability.

Saudi Arabia - FGR4 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability.

Oman - FGR4 - Have PIRATE, "full" operational AA & AG capability.

Basically i got so much abuse last time i mentioned this that i just released the FGR4 with national skins. No one was willing to accept that their national version did not have full capability. In the initial release I am going to repeat this. Bu tthe new model for A3 will have different versions.

EDIT: There are some really interisting weapon systems in devolopment right now which would be available in the next years (Arma 3 setting in 2035) so I also wanted to ask if you will try to devolop things like MBDA Meteor, Taurus and Brimstone II.

Already done and released all of them. :p

Hey Rock - I know you must be getting bugged left right and centre about all your A2 mods - especially the jets... Buuut for those that can't fly for Toffee any news on the Foxhound ?

Absolutely gagging to get that over into A3 so we can get it onto our BAF servers

:-) hoping for some positive news !