Been waiting since alpha for this! any chance you can clue us in on a few more of the planned releases?

Keep an eye on the RKSL Website:

There is a Monthly WIP report. Admittedly missed the last few for reasons that will be apparent once i post the last few news pieces.

http://www.rkslstudios.info/news/wip-wednesday

Ahhh sweet man. Love the harrier, any word on an A3 compatable Queen Elizabeth class carrier. See if you can conquer the janky physx engine with that ski ramp :P

Is the Gripen project still in progress?

Yes. News will follow later tonight I hope. Just got to get my File Server running again.

This looking great RKSL, good work :)

Ok update will be Wednesday now. I got a bit distracted. Ill have to do 3 months in one hit :)

Ok, couse the creator of the ARMSCor mod was interested in the Jas gripen model of Yours. But he had to make his own becouse of you not responding. " I have tried cooperating with them but have not had any responses". But I can't wait for Your Gripen mod, Love the details. Have you planned a release?

Ok, couse the creator of the ARMSCor mod was interested in the Jas gripen model of Yours. But he had to make his own becouse of you not responding. " I have tried cooperating with them but have not had any responses". But I can't wait for Your Gripen mod, Love the details. Have you planned a release?

Well I'm really thrilled he made his own. I'm sure it will be very nice for him.

But he had to make his own becouse of you not responding. " I have tried cooperating with them but have not had any responses".

1 - I've responded to everyone that asked or demanded the source models the same way.

2 - I'm going to call bullshit on your quote. I've replied to every email re Armscor, NuAfrika and SAAF projects. The Armscor Gripen was well advanced before Dana even approached me.

3 - I've been largely unavailable recently due the death of my mother.

4 - With the attitude you display in your post I might just scrap mine.

Please dont post more crap like that in my thread. Go tell your fairy stories elsewhere.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's always tough losing a loved one.

Edited by HitmanTwoActual
I forgot how English. Thanks school.

I'm sorry for your loss, it was not meant as criticism. I'm not English speaking by birth. So I write other words that I see could be perceived as offensive. But as I said, this is something he said to me. He also said how amazing your work is.

This was never supposed to be mean. I'm so sorry. Specially in this emotional time of Yours. plz, do not end this incredible Project that we all love so much.

Well I'm really thrilled he made his own. I'm sure it will be very nice for him.

1 - I've responded to everyone that asked or demanded the source models the same way.

2 - I'm going to call bullshit on your quote. I've replied to every email re Armscor, NuAfrika and SAAF projects. The Armscor Gripen was well advanced before Dana even approached me.

3 - I've been largely unavailable recently due the death of my mother.

4 - With the attitude you display in your post I might just scrap mine.

Please dont post more crap like that in my thread. Go tell your fairy stories elsewhere.

Hi Rock

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Just to set the record strait. I tried contacting you on ARMAHolic messaging and then after chatting with some other people, found out that you where dealing with some personal matters. So I decided to not nag/bug you. My Gripen model is well advanced but has no cockpit and I would still be interested in working with you if the previous messages haven't put you off completely. Sorry for any misunderstandings and my part in it. No offence intended. I'm a big fan of your work.

Best of luck.

Regards

Dana

Best of luck with your different projects RKSL team, it' s great to see you guys still rocking in the Arma3 engine. I'm especially excited about the Island, i don' t remember having tried any island by the RKSL team in the previous games but i know that you settle for nothing less than quality so i can not wait to see more of it, and i know that the "plane guys" i play with feel the same about your planes.

Have to say I very much enjoy using da12thMonkey's optics, they're both very well done.

I'm late again. I've only just finished work. :( I've had an horrendous week and everything is shifting. I'm not going to be able to publish everything tonight as planned but I'm going to say that Friday come hell or high water i will put something up.

But in the mean time, just a teaser or two...

Teaser1.jpg

Teaser2.jpg

A couple of things to think about...:)

Helicopter flotation device??

article-2222125-15A4519A000005DC-383_634x351.jpg

Isn't it that floating thing that James Bond arrived on in "diamonds are forever" ;-)

You disappoint me Flax... I even told you what it was on TS the other day!

Yea I know, well I didn't want to give it away too easily.... (he said trying to cover up his stupidity)

For someone that went to Hogwarts I would expect better Flax :P tehe

Was meaning to have a long helicopter based chat with you at some point Rock, shame I couldn't chat with you last night coz of that inconvenience that was work. I'll catch you around maybe tomorrow night, don't think i'll be around tonight coz thy pub is calling.