toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just saw this on the front page, excellent work! :) Until now, there has been a severe lack of good MP5s. Keep em coming!

is this actually 9mm in-game or is it 5.56 in disguise? Don't remember but I believe Massi's Mp5's are basically 5.56 except they're called 9mm. Is this the same or is it actually 9mm as in the Sting / PDW?

Amazing.

Everything is flawless so far, also love that little touch you did on that MP5 GL with the HL1 sounds.

There's just one detail though, the mp5sd6 ( both of them ) have muzzleflashes, is there a possibility to remove them, so they look like any other supressed weapon when you shoot ?

Thanks.

toadie2k you are the best weapon addon maker so far out there. keep up the good work.

Any chance of G3A3 and G3A4 by HK with plastic hand guard instead of the German Army G3?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Still waiting for those machineguns :P

Edited by Gamermanas

very nice!

just one thing about the ak pack - the rpk has a fire mode where it keeps firing even after i stop holding the trigger. probably a long burst for AI but affecting player. its the first of the 2 full auto modes for the weapon.

edit - one other thing is that the mp5 handgun (awesome to have) is held very far away from the body while moving. is that an engine limitation for pistols?

Edited by twisted

hey toadie will you include these MP5 handguards also?

11.jpg

601px-BB2MP5SD-3.jpg

Edited by Gunny24

Hi ! I love your mp5 pack the only one thing is ... the mp5SD6 can't shoot from the water and that's break my heart anyway really nice update !

Edit : Found a bug the mp5n 9mmar don't have the mp5 sound.

Edited by M1n1d0u

Ok, this is strange (and I suspect it might be on my end), but I can't shoot any of these new MP5s, while the rest of the pack (AKs, FALs etc.) works just fine. And the MP5K pistol does not have any reload animation... using only CBA, Joint Rails and your weapon pack (with the core) by the way.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

Ok, this is strange (and I suspect it might be on my end), but I can't shoot any of these new MP5s, while the rest of the pack (AKs, FALs etc.) works just fine. And the MP5K pistol does not have any reload animation... using only CBA, Joint Rails and your weapon pack (with the core) by the way.

Try to update the HLC Core mod ;)

you need the new core version 0.8 stumbled accross the same problem after updating everything was fine.

Try to update the HLC Core mod ;)
you need the new core version 0.8 stumbled accross the same problem after updating everything was fine.

I am officialy dumb as fuck. Thank you.

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@toadie2k;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Kari, we need HLC Core 0.8 on PWS too please :)

Nice work.

Is it me, or are flashlights not usable on the weapons ? I thought some mp5s or something had integrated flashlights or something... I am not really knowledgeable about mp5s, but I wish I could use flashlights on these.

So toady, with the enhanced ballistics and inertia incoming, so you see the AK74s in your pack gaining some damage potential back?

As they are now they are unsuitable to CSAT armor (which is OP as hell I know) but also take a significant amount of hits to the NATO or AAF vests. As a 74 shooter IRL I'd love to be able to pack this weapon more often.

Can't wait to get home and try the MP5s!

Im getting this in my RPT:

Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_fal_long.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_fal_long_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_fal_long.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_m14_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_m14_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_core\animation\gesture\reload_osw_standing.rtm

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@toadie2k;

HLC Core 0.8 is also updated and should be available soon.