toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

hey folks...first of all great mod...im suffering from a little problem all the weapons are perfect but my AK47,AKM,and RPK all dont have sounds , they do with a suppressor but when i use them normally there arnt any sounds

tried reinstalling the mod and that didnt help...when i place the ammo box in the editor i get the following msg : cant find bin/config.bin/cfgweapons/hlc_rifle_rpk/single.closure1 .

im not good at the whole scripting thing ..can any one help me out

p.s i went through the pages but i couldnt get an answer ...like i said all is well expect the ak47,akm,and rpk they dont have firing sounds , the ak pack ive got is 1.4...i really need some help here

Did you download HLC core as well?

Also, does anyone know what causes the disappearing barrel bug for the AR 15 pack?

Edited by Pd3

hey folks...first of all great mod...im suffering from a little problem all the weapons are perfect but my AK47,AKM,and RPK all dont have sounds , they do with a suppressor but when i use them normally there arnt any sounds

tried reinstalling the mod and that didnt help...when i place the ammo box in the editor i get the following msg : cant find bin/config.bin/cfgweapons/hlc_rifle_rpk/single.closure1 .

im not good at the whole scripting thing ..can any one help me out

p.s i went through the pages but i couldnt get an answer ...like i said all is well expect the ak47,akm,and rpk they dont have firing sounds , the ak pack ive got is 1.4...i really need some help here

Are you running an old version of Arma3 ? If so, update it to 1.32.

Please! Give a working link to update ArmA 3 (1.32)

Shouldn't steam automatically update you?

ive got 1.19 i think ill update and see what happens...but didnt they say all sounds get ruined with the update....

dont have that good of an ISP where i live so spending bandwith inmass isnt ideal

ive got 1.19 i think ill update and see what happens...but didnt they say all sounds get ruined with the update....

dont have that good of an ISP where i live so spending bandwith inmass isnt ideal

Most addon authors have been adding hotfixes for it.

Is there a reason why the magazines of the weapons in the AK pack take a lot of space compared to any ArmA 3 vanilla magazine? It makes creating replacement loadouts (for missions that already use other weapons) weird, and greatly limits either your vest choices or your equipment choices when outfitting soldiers as a mission maker.

have you ever seen a ak magazin in reallife? it is pretty big

a pouch that is able to take 2x m4mags can only hold one ak magazin

^ What gunny said.

Not to mention if they're the steelies, that plus the ammo size makes for a hefty mag.

Hey is it possible to make the seperate weapon addons not dependent on each other. I know they arent dependent to run, but there are always popup errors relating to textures that 1 pack wants from the other. Namely g3, fal and m60s. I can show the error if needed.

Hi there toadie's.

Im wrinting to ask about the scopes for the G3's (G3/SG1, PSG-1 and G3A3) and the FN's (C1A1, LAR, L1A1 and lithgow SLR)

Could you please add some scopes that will give nv solutions. Or nv solutions with close and long range.

Or at least allow it to use the ARCO or something as commom.

And a bipod function for the HK G3/SG1.

Thanks.

Hi there toadie's.

Im writing this to say THANK you for the NV scopes AN/PVS4[XX-mount] that we have on the pack now for the G3, FN and the rest. We appriciate.

Now the pack is still the best pack, now with all the solutions we need.

Please two more details is that if we could have an alternative raw close range sight in this PVS4.

Like the option to go to the iron sights when using the other two scopes.

And please a bipod function for the G3/SG1.

thanks.

I'd say that is actually quite a bit bigger.

Agree, that AK mag is HUGE

Hi there toadie's.

Im wrinting to ask about the scopes for the G3's (G3/SG1, PSG-1 and G3A3) and the FN's (C1A1, LAR, L1A1 and lithgow SLR)

Could you please add some scopes that will give nv solutions. Or nv solutions with close and long range.

Or at least allow it to use the ARCO or something as commom.

And a bipod function for the HK G3/SG1.

Thanks.

Hi there toadie's.

Im writing this to say THANK you for the NV scopes AN/PVS4[XX-mount] that we have on the pack now for the G3, FN and the rest. We appriciate.

Please two more details is that if we could have an alternative raw close range sight in this PVS4.

thanks.

Pretty please and a iluminated reticle to the GRG m/86 or a nv solution.

Thanks.

have you ever seen a ak magazin in reallife? it is pretty big

a pouch that is able to take 2x m4mags can only hold one ak magazin

false. A pouch for m4s mags cannot take aks mags simply because of height and the way they fit in the pouch. An double ak pouch can take only take 2x m4 mags, not 4. I have on my vest generic one mag pouches, and they can each take either one m4 mag or an ak mag. The width is the same

Toadie

I am wondering about the G3 reload animation, and if the famous "

will ever be intergrated into the reload animation?

Thanks for the mod man, loving it.

Is there a reason why the magazines of the weapons in the AK pack take a lot of space compared to any ArmA 3 vanilla magazine? It makes creating replacement loadouts (for missions that already use other weapons) weird, and greatly limits either your vest choices or your equipment choices when outfitting soldiers as a mission maker.

Partially it's because AK mags on the whole are heavier than most of the other rifle magazines, but also partially because honestly I've not seen a proper metric on what the inventory mass number is supposed to represent in actual real-world terms, so my inital guesstimates were working off decigrams (one of never-used middle measurement between grams and kilograms). It's compounded by the way it doesn't even seem to be universal even within standard Arma3, thing heavier or lighter than any sort of establishable baseline. With the MP5s I did some math and I've found a ratio that feels to me to be close to accurate, and I plan to go back over the weights of everything and bring it in line with that.

Hey is it possible to make the seperate weapon addons not dependent on each other. I know they arent dependent to run, but there are always popup errors relating to textures that 1 pack wants from the other. Namely g3, fal and m60s. I can show the error if needed.

If it relates to the PVS4, yeah I spotted them cross-linked textures. I plan to patch soonish to make all the weapons conform with the newly implemented inertia settings, so standby on a fix for that.

Hi there toadie's.

thanks.

I'll see what I can do about it.

Toadie

I am wondering about the G3 reload animation, and if the famous "

will ever be intergrated into the reload animation?

Thanks for the mod man, loving it.

More than it is already? Granted there a bit more of a grab at the bolt on the downstroke, but that's because the pivoting cocking arm gives you more mass to grab than the nub on say an MP5, so it made more sense from a tactile perspective to me.

Speaking of MP5s-

Core Updated to 0.8, MP5 Pack now out.

Core V0.8 Changelog on first page.

MP5 Pack V1.0

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDbmZpV0RIWlFEZitFQ2JpSjVub1RibkxVcW80MCs2TmhYRmtGS3NGZWxldWY3cURFQjM2Y3JiTDZRU3lKUG5sVTJFa2FQZlFWZHBxWDNSY2JLckppK1E=}

T3pKFZ1l.jpg[/url]

Notes - Yes ,the zero on the MP5K/MP5K-PDW are fixed to 50m. This is to reflect the intent in design of giving the MP5k low-profile notch aperture drums- it's not really catering for range. And there's known visual issues with the MP5K, see readme for details.

In other news, I'm looking into implementing support for Ruthberg's Advanced Ballistics across the board, as well as fix interia across the board. So expect patches for that in the coming weeks. Probably also AUGs, because I've been sitting on them long enough.

Edited by toadie2k

:292:

Awesome, let's give these a whirl.

Thanks to all contributors.

EDIT - something I spotted - the MP5/10 has a bit of a strange reload animation where the hands don't touch the cocking handle at all - looks similar to the M4 anim?

Edited by CameronMcDonald

:292:

Awesome, let's give these a whirl.

Thanks to all contributors.

EDIT - something I spotted - the MP5/10 has a bit of a strange reload animation where the hands don't touch the cocking handle at all - looks similar to the M4 anim?

That is correct. The MP5/10 and MP5/40 both have boltcatches that engage on the last round like an M4.

Wow.. cool stuff especially the change from plastic handguard to RIS Handguard is a great detail!

Well I am somewhat confused now. My ARs, G3s, M60 and FAL are working with ASDG Joint Rails. But not the AKs and now the MP5s. The AKs didn't matter til now but it was always a little strange. Do you mind adding this feature by default? Or can anyone slap the solution right into my face. I feel like not seeing the forest due to all those trees.

the mp5k as a side weapon is "the cherry on top"

2014-10-26_00002.jpg