toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

This is a great addon! But have you guys ever considered adding the AK-74M and AK-105? Both of which are in the AK family and would suit this mod very nicely. Just throwing the idea out there.

I also support it! I think many fans are waiting for this for each new update! Maud super.

Can anyone tell me where do you put CAF_AG AK Replacer files to?

You can basically put it in any modfolder, or even make your own. It should automatically override the Agressors' AKs.

Hey Toadie, have you thought about doing a SCAR pack? mk16, mk17 and mk20? would be amazing with your reload animations

About the AK pack, I'm not sure this has been brought up yet. But when in conjunction with the FSF_EUP mod, the optics won't show up on the AK pack weapons. However it works for the HLC FALs, AR-15's, and G3's.

This is a great addon! But have you guys ever considered adding the AK-74M and AK-105? Both of which are in the AK family and would suit this mod very nicely. Just throwing the idea out there.
As per the above, it'd be great to see a 74M, 74M/GP and also a 74 with plum polymer furniture. :)

I've got some stuff lined up relating to that, def some stuff coming before christmas.

I would love to see some ar15 platform rifles that are either camo or even tan or green (completely). The angled fore grip is nice but I'm a fan of the vertical fore grip. I love all these weapons especially the m14. The sounds are amazing, and the reload animations are great. Top quality. The replacement pack for the caf aggressors is also great. These mods have enhanced the gameplay value of arma 3 for me. Maybe you could do some m4's with the rail covers that look like they have been used/dirty? Also I'm a big fan of the m24. Any chance you could do one of those?

Camo AR15s would certainly be do-able, my issue is that it kind of expands the filesize (and load times) with duplicates with no real functional differences. I might just open up hidden selections on the ARs and leave it at that. That should let any other modders create their owen camos and extend from the pack in whatever ways are neccesary.

To the dustcovers - when I get some more ARs done, be sure I'll probably do some more worn ones. M24, or some modern Bolt actions in general ARE on "the list", ETA somewhere in 2015. I really should stop adding to it, but I'm just so big of a firearms nerd that every firearm ever being in Arma3 would stop that list getting shorter :j: .

for the SAIGA 12k yeah? pretty sure that that classname is wrong, I found it too and it didn't work. then I found these "hlc_10rnd_12g_slug_S12" "hlc_10rnd_12g_buck_S12"

Spotted that, will look into.

Toadie how goes the MP5 pack? Got any screen shots for it? anxious to have some nice SMGs in ArmA

I was going to do a changelog video showing them off, but I've been caught incredibly busy the last few weeks(some contract Animation work as well as putting together some portfolio for a for-realsies animator job application), so have an IMGUR gallery of them as they stand today-

http://imgur.com/a/tV8eO

I'm considering have the S-E-F variants only accept the flashlight-grip, as compared to the interchangable tri-rail grips of the Navy/A4 pack variants, just so I can satisfy both the dedicated weapon-specific attachments AND broad attachment support ways of running the guns.

Good luck with the job application Toadie. Are you intending to complete the Commonwealth weapons pack, when time allows?

Good luck with the job application Toadie. Are you intending to complete the Commonwealth weapons pack, when time allows?

Yeah, very much so. It's just going to be a slow burn project due to how involved it needs to be to make it good quality.

Yeah, very much so. It's just going to be a slow burn project due to how involved it needs to be to make it good quality.

Thank you for your work! Your mod super.Vy sets the tone the rest of the fashion designers, because many people use your weapon and your perfect model adapts to your mod.Thank you

Edited by MONAX

Those mp5 look sick. I'll be waiting for those. Keep up the great work man

MP5's a re looking great. I am super stoked to hear you are considering M24/sniper rifles in the long term, as I feel there is no good default dedicated sniper pack right now.

I love the AK-12. The only gun I could say fits even into the 2035 timeline. Although I am wondering if you plan to do other variants of it? Like the shortened version, the RPK-12 etc.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

Hey Toadie,

thanks for your great weapon packs. We love to use them a lot.

I just got a suggestion:

Could you add the Pointerslot to the M60s with only the (invisible) Bipod from TMR as compatible item? This way we could use it more realistically. Or could someone write a additional, optional PBO to patch it in? I am not so much into ASDG_JR yet so help would be appreciated.

Hey Toadie,

thanks for your great weapon packs. We love to use them a lot.

I just got a suggestion:

Could you add the Pointerslot to the M60s with only the (invisible) Bipod from TMR as compatible item? This way we could use it more realistically. Or could someone write a additional, optional PBO to patch it in? I am not so much into ASDG_JR yet so help would be appreciated.

You probably misunderstood what ASDG_JR is. Anyway, all it needs is this weapon config bit for a working TMR bipod resting: tmr_autorest_deployable = 1;

Classes which need this: hlc_rifle_rpk, hlc_rifle_SAMR, hlc_rifle_M21, hlc_M60e4_base

Edited by Robalo

I understood ASDG_JR. It's providing unified rails for 3rd Party attachments. But as I intended to use the TMR Bipod, wich is an attachment I wanted to add a mounting point for it, that wouldn't break the gun by means of someone adding a PEQ-15 to a classic M-60. I've seen the possibility to restrict certain items to a rail a while back but I wasn't following it further, thus I asked here.

Nonetheless your suggestions is the way better solution and thank you very much for it. Maybe Toadie could include that line to his configs by default?

€: I just noticed that the hlc_rifle_g3sg1 is also equipped with a bipod. It's just folded to the handguard.

If anyone wants the additional PBO I just made just drop me a line.

Edited by GAC_Guardian

Any chance for M240G MMGs / M249 LMGs? M60E serves - other than looking nice - only to remind us of what we currently don't have in proper quality :(

Edited by janus0104

Since you guys did an M60 addon, do you think you could do a PKM one as well? The RPK is nice in the AK pack, but nothing can beat a belt fed 7.62x54 PKM :)

Personally I would suggest leaving the stuff that you know major mods like RHS will be doing , and doing the stuff like the MP5 and Commonwealth pack that other people are not doing,

That is unless the only other examples are actually low quality or something.

Well, I for one think Toadie's work is WAY better than both the RHS stuff, as well as that one horrible pack with like 50 terribly modelled and textured guns in eight variations each that all sound the same..

Personally I would suggest leaving the stuff that you know major mods like RHS will be doing , and doing the stuff like the MP5 and Commonwealth pack that other people are not doing,

Yes, i wanted to suggest the same, since having the same weapoins two times isn't as awesome as having unique guns, like the commonwealth pack. :D

I would personally suggest Toadie does whatever he wants to do, no matter what other mods are doing. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't feel like not doing something you want to because someone else is doing it is kinda wrong.

I would personally suggest Toadie does whatever he wants to do, no matter what other mods are doing. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't feel like not doing something you want to because someone else is doing it is kinda wrong.

Miketim is just suggesting it, this means that he is not saying what Toadie should do but more should think about it. I'm sure Toadie does what he want anyway, atleast I doubt that anyone forces him to do this awesome mods. ;)