soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Yeah, they look identical to my favourite all time set of mods by Hand of Russia. Are you guys working with him on the Big bird too ? And all his cable trays etc... had so much fun building "hidden missile" silos on FSF jungle using these.

Will be amazing to get the equivilent's in for US too. They make really nice objectives to destroy/avoid/defend etc.

SJ

nice , now we need the buk i've got some scenario for those ahah MH ... :p

This is some great looking work..... :bounce3:

I hope PW6 and armaholic are prepping their servers to handle the traffic once this mod is released. You know this is going to be the most downloaded mod!

Hand of russia is back?

He is not as far as we know, but before he left he left all of his assets (released and unreleased) to us. Sooner or later most of it will find its way to RHS: AFRF.

Those radar and trailer things look awesome, I am totally gonna have to make those objectives to destroy on a bornholm dday mission :)

Saw the trailer, and it looks really cool, but one serious question. Do yo plan on making any of the more modern Russian Tech? Such as the advanced T-90, Yakolvlev 130/131? Or Su-25T or SU-39? Even down to Hand held weapons such as the AK-12?

Saw the trailer, and it looks really cool, but one serious question. Do yo plan on making any of the more modern Russian Tech? Such as the advanced T-90, Yakolvlev 130/131? Or Su-25T or SU-39? Even down to Hand held weapons such as the AK-12?

Planning? Yes. Done? No.

Soul_Assassin, this might be a kind of annoying question but I wonder, which are you guys more likely to pursue after manw and the current stuff is solid etc, the newer Russian stuff or older Russian stuff?

Soul_Assassin, this might be a kind of annoying question but I wonder, which are you guys more likely to pursue after manw and the current stuff is solid etc, the newer Russian stuff or older Russian stuff?

Keep an eye on out Facebook page and you'll be the first to know :P

Planning? Yes. Done? No.

I'd say partly :hehe:

I know this question was asked earlier but no response was given, will this mod be ALiVE compatible?

Great job guys, can't say anything else.

(For this first release) Are you kind of "balacing" the sides in terms of units\equipment or delivering what is done?

Looking forward to it.

When you say advanced T-90, are you talking just the T-90A, or the newer T-90AM?

Also, probably a relatively minor thing, but are you planning any more of the helmets for the Russian infantry, along the lines of the one they currently wear?

I know this question was asked earlier but no response was given, will this mod be ALiVE compatible?

Yes, we collaborated with guys from ALiVE to make this happen.

---------- Post added at 05:42 ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 ----------

Great job guys, can't say anything else.

(For this first release) Are you kind of "balacing" the sides in terms of units\equipment or delivering what is done?

Looking forward to it.

What is done.

When you say advanced T-90, are you talking just the T-90A, or the newer T-90AM?

Also, probably a relatively minor thing, but are you planning any more of the helmets for the Russian infantry, along the lines of the one they currently wear?

resized_all-the-things-meme-generator-make-all-the-things-a53e09.jpg

Really looking forward to it guys. And my offer for the Mi-28N still stands BTW (regarding the Make all the things). Really looking forward to the Ka-52 and Mi-24 tho!!

render39.jpg

Huh? The 6B28 and 6B27M are still some of the most common helmets used within the Russian Infantry... Is this just a round-about way of asking for the 6B7-1M? If so, yes there will be one. :P

Will we see a list of assets that will be available with the initial release or will we have to just wait till we can get our hands on it so we can know? Also, aside from the AK-74m, PKM, PKP, and RPG-7; will we see AKMs and original AK-74s with the wooden furniture and all that?

Huh? The 6B28 and 6B27M are still some of the most common helmets used within the Russian Infantry... Is this just a round-about way of asking for the 6B7-1M? If so, yes there will be one. :P

My apologies, I didn't know those were still common. I was just going off the recent pictures I've seen. And yeah, I guess it was another way of asking, although I didn't know the name of it :P

Will we see a list of assets that will be available with the initial release or will we have to just wait till we can get our hands on it so we can know? Also, aside from the AK-74m, PKM, PKP, and RPG-7; will we see AKMs and original AK-74s with the wooden furniture and all that?

+1 to this

I don't know if it's been asked, but how are you guys planning to do magnified optics... an overlay like Arma 2 or similar to how Arma 3 stock optics are?