soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Was that the crappy pmc little uav from arma 2, that had some PKM you could aim 2 degrees and was like the single weirdest vehicle ever in arma? lol

It looked kind of like one of those half life city scanners , like a little sphere?

Or are you speaking about that conventional looking "plane" UAV, that I believe was also in arma 2 in some form?

Or are you speaking about that conventional looking "plane" UAV, that I believe was also in arma 2 in some form?

I was talking about this buddy:

Pchela-1T_3.jpg

( the one on the back )

4-arma2_vehicles_fixed_wing_pchela1t.jpg

Yeah that is what I was speaking about when I said "plane uav", didn't know the name, thanks.

Pchelea 1T was the name :)

Edit: derp, it's in the name of the link.

I think what we really need are reflective belts.

Reflective belts would have to be part of the uniform... wait I think im derping, do you mean like reflectors to attach to belts, or those belts that are made of reflective fabric, im sorry I have 2 conflicting mental pictures here :cool:

Reflective belts would have to be part of the uniform... wait I think im derping, do you mean like reflectors to attach to belts, or those belts that are made of reflective fabric, im sorry I have 2 conflicting mental pictures here :cool:

We can't be safe enough without our reflective belts! The ones you wear for PT that will literally save your life? The ones First Sergeant wants you to wear all the time?

Mod gets a 0/10 until you have reflective belts.

Oh THOSE REFLECTIVE BELTS... derp, I was thinking of an equally reflective but totally unrelated type of belt.. yeah I know what your talking about lol, dont wanna trip and end up in some ditch in the dark marching from base to the latrine at 3 in the morning :cool:

In all seriousness, That would be cool as like a backpack slot item for training maybe, maybe a vest slot one ? Not sure I could see them considering making one as its own uniform. :confused:

Remember, they make you invincible. The Russians can't hurt you when you have one on.

now that its october.... evertime a new post shows up for this thread I get so pumped that its a release or something... then.... reflective belts.... hahah >.< my heart cant take it brosssssssssss

Yeah it's October. I'm checking this forum, Facebook, and armaholic every fu*&^ng hour since 1st Oct. to know if it's realesed... I should go to the doctor.

I hardly doubt any MANW entry is gonna be released until BI opens the special MANW branch of the game, that will be the one the jury uses to judge the entries.

I think what we really need are reflective belts.

We called those reflective belts f** straps back in the day. If we get those in game, I like an icon to appear over my "Battle Buddy" and when I'm more than ten feet away from him, I want a Gunny to appear and start chewing me out.

Edited by Delta Hawk

The reflective belt, PT belt, could always be included as a "vest", like the shooting trainer belt.

Edited by MistyRonin

If I understood well, they plan to release one alpha version to test all things out, before submiting the final one to the jury.

If I understood well, they plan to release one alpha version to test all things out, before submiting the final one to the jury.

Yeah, that would be the logical step. But when BI opens the MANW branch that's gonna be used by the jury to judge the entry ( probably next week ).

So we could all test it in that branch so they could correct all issues for the definitive entry.

We'll see what RHS people has prepared for us.

Yeah, that would be the logical step. But when BI opens the MANW branch that's gonna be used by the jury to judge the entry ( probably next week ).

So we could all test it in that branch so they could correct all issues for the definitive entry.

We'll see what RHS people has prepared for us.

They have their own tester circle, so they might just skip the alpha test phase.

They have their own tester circle, so they might just skip the alpha test phase.

So does BI and most soft developers. But if you want to make sure that something works flawlessly, you go on massive testing. Thing that can be useful if you release a game ( remember the A3 Alpha / dev-branch ) or an entry in a contest.

Besides some RHS devs commented about it in different instances. But with the latest delays I don't know in what stage they are or what they plan.

Edited by MistyRonin

Wow! Will we see also some us stuff in a video?

I believe it's been stated that there won't be enough time before release to do a US trailer, but once everything is finalized, there will be one. ;)

Outstanding video once more. This time less dramatic but more explicit. :bounce3:

( it may seem a little detail, but I love the magazines attached with duct tape )

About the US stuff I'd be really happy with just one screen of a full uniformed soldier :p ( although knowing that some details are still being worked, like the helmets, guess we'll have to wait ).

I loved that video! I hope you guys win MANW! (and your showing the BIS devs up too, you seem to have made more units then they have!)