Yeah I found that but somehow that EGLM/SCAR request disappeared or maybe the original poster edited it, now that things are calming down I can get it in before tomorrow as I just need to figure out which one it is.
And since everybody is pulling requests or so it seems, i' ll throw in mine just in case: Would it please be possible to include a SCAR H STD with EGLM? I assume that it shouldn' t be too hard to make since you have all the needed parts ready.

Hello EricJ, the SCAR request was mine, it is on post 1909 of this thread, and about the exact model it is indeed a SCAR H STD with EGLM.

Thank you very much for considering to include my request!

No they cannot. It's either Rifle, or Pistol.

Okay I'm trying to find that request for a SCAR-H STD and EGLM correct?

In Toadie's HLC MP5 pack he made a MP5 sidearm version that use the animations of the primary weapon.Can you do the same thing to your weapon and make it that kind of sidearm?I have no experience for modding so if I'm wrong please forgive me.

All the gear does exist in the Armaverse so there's no real desire to re-invent the wheel or "improve" it when it works as it should already, even though there are some cool mods but if I can survive with the default gear then I'll be fine without a particular mod (though I do use a IR Strobe mod however). But in some cases there is specialized equipment, but overall the most you need to be a competent JFO is knowledge, skill, map, binos, compass, and the most importantly, a radio (though I used an MBITR, which did the job well enough for me). So I've had that as a basic load (though the binos were nice and compact thankfully) and done alright with just that stuff. Matter of fact here's me back in the "good ol' days during my tour in Afghanistan:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/l_3244b07a2084477a82667810b1e89096.jpg

That and I go with the "Use what you got" philosophy, which was my mindset in Iraq and Afghanistan in the real world. Plus I'm not proficient with making gear yet so I mainly stay more in my lane when it comes to modding other stuff (need to get around to doing that UGV as well).

Tweaked the SCAR-P texture and it's looking better:

wip595.jpg

Thanks for the info Eric. Appreciate you passing on your knowledge and experience. SCAR-P is coming along nicely.

Is it just me or does the cheek rest seem too dark compared to the rest of the weapon?

Thanks for the info Eric. Appreciate you passing on your knowledge and experience. SCAR-P is coming along nicely.

Is it just me or does the cheek rest seem too dark compared to the rest of the weapon?

As for me,i think it's the same color with the magazine.But maybe yo are right.

Hello EricJ, the SCAR request was mine, it is on post 1909 of this thread, and about the exact model it is indeed a SCAR H STD with EGLM.

Thank you very much for considering to include my request!

No problem....

Guys, you are not catching the underlying theme with this PDW into a pistol shit. Okay no way in real life are you able to "holster" a PDW and even an MP5K has a special sling for close protection duties where it'll hang and be readily available. But seriously folks you guys need to take a look at the size of the weapon and so on, and you guys are opening the Pandora's box on stuff that just doesn't make sense and quite frankly never was intended in real life. No way a SCAR-P can be held or fired like a pistol. Nor the damn Thompson for that matter as if they were designed to be handled and fired like a pistol, then I wouldn't mind, but as said, the MP5K is a very compact weapon and therefore Toadie2k can "fudge" it a bit, not a cut down Thompson or a SCAR-P. Throw the shit in a backpack and switch when needed. I'm not breaking realism because you think it's convenient.

If you want something that's Automatic and a pistol, use a Beretta 93R, which I believe exists on Armaholic.

Eric, I'm cool with what you explained about the pdw/pistol issue. I asked, you answered. I understand. All is good. Thanks again Eric.

Cool

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3fzkvqu2wpgtwc/%40U100RC49.7z?dl=0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC49

- Fixed proxies on the SCAR-L Short Tan and Black.

- Added AA-12 Tactical.

- Added SCAR-L PDW in black only

- Added SCAR-H STD EGLM

- Fixed stray vertex on HK416

- Non-ASDJM config fixed so the appropriate weapons can use the other muzzle accessories in the pack

- Model.cfg help from HJohnson for the AA-12.

- Added new HK416/M27 sounds for the respective weapons courtesy of taumargin

- Fixed HK615 ability to mount suppressors/muzzle accessories in all configs

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Good to see more additions to your pack. What do you think you will release next?

I'll probably muck with that Mk20 SSR, though tomorrow or in a few days work on the Thompsons but not much else on the mind right now.

EricJ, RC49 is giving me the launch error: "Addon 'Harris_ej' requires addon 'ej_u100' " =/ (using NonASDGJM and u100_tmr_bipods.pbo configs)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Aww shit, didn't think about that as I actually named the configs, so gimme a few.

---------- Post added at 02:09 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/tmr_bipod_hotfixRC49.zip

Just replace that with this and I'll make sure it ends up in RC50.

Please do not upload Foxhound (the hotfix), and PWS.

Aww shit, didn't think about that as I actually named the configs, so gimme a few.

BTW, I´ve loaded without the tmr config (so I don´t have the error and I can load savedgames), and the SCAR STD EGLM doesn´t have a 3d model (it is an invisible gun - had the .p3D error when spawning it with VAS)

cheers!

Grrrr.... Okay I'll see what I can do here then.

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/RC49ConfigHotfix.zip

Its getting late and I need some sleep but I'm glad I separated the configs from the weapons themselves. Makes it so much easier as I'll remember to upload a fixed version tomorrow but I fixed the paths for the delinquent configs and that should tide people over until tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

And before I go to bed looking good JinougaF! Though I remember back in my VBS1 days doing a SASR M4A1/M203 though... Aussies are cool as shit but sometimes weird too with how their weapons were setup.

Grrrr.... Okay I'll see what I can do here then.

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/RC49ConfigHotfix.zip

Its getting late and I need some sleep but I'm glad I separated the configs from the weapons themselves. Makes it so much easier as I'll remember to upload a fixed version tomorrow but I fixed the paths for the delinquent configs and that should tide people over until tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

And before I go to bed looking good JinougaF! Though I remember back in my VBS1 days doing a SASR M4A1/M203 though... Aussies are cool as shit but sometimes weird too with how their weapons were setup.

Yeah,you are right,and that DPDU uniform always remind me of 101 Dalmatians,lol.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello,

I didn t have time to check out new release yet, I ll do that this evening when I ll be back home from work.

Great thanks for AA-12 it looks really coll.

On the subject,

I'll probably muck with that Mk20 SSR, though tomorrow or in a few days work on the Thompsons but not much else on the mind right now.

Did You have any thoughts on an idea how it would be possible to fiddle with Your M4A1 or 416 model to accept AK magazines to get something resembling SR-47, PWS107 or Colt CK901 in 7.62x39. I think that making something like Colt CK901 from existing M4 model shouldn t require to much ingerention. I don t know if that would be possible but it definitely would be great.

Link to how cool new Ck901 looks like:

http://www.janes.com/images/assets/666/39666/1534437_-_main.jpg

Edited by Bolo861

Thanks EricJ from the other side of the pond, it's like Christmas today.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Darren_Razzel/acb3d04d-7359-4aa5-9291-40ab0d7008cd_zps906e6bff.jpg

Nice shot... and no problem!

Yeah,you are right,and that DPDU uniform always remind me of 101 Dalmatians,lol.

Lol but the Aussies I gamed with years ago in XDF were warriors and from what I heard with other people that they aren't to be fucked with either :)

But yeah it is a weird pattern :)

Hello,

I didn t have time to check out new release yet, I ll do that this evening when I ll be back home from work.

Great thanks for AA-12 it looks really coll.

On the subject,

Did You have any thoughts on an idea how it would be possible to fiddle with Your M4A1 or 416 model to accept AK magazines to get something resembling SR-47, PWS107 or Colt CK901 in 7.62x39. I think that making something like Colt CK901 from existing M4 model shouldn t require to much ingerention. I don t know if that would be possible but it definitely would be great.

Link to how cool new Ck901 looks like:

http://www.janes.com/images/assets/666/39666/1534437_-_main.jpg

I messed around in Object Builder and came up with this:

wip596.jpg

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bvxdpj5afntgfh9/%40U100RC49_5.7z?dl=0

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC49.5

- Fixed paths for the SCAR-H STD EGLM

- Removed config dependency requirement for the TMR Bipod PBO

- Streamlined the config a bit more (alibi for RC49)

Hey Eric, the SCAR-H with EGLM looks great, thanks again for including it!

There is something wrong with the explosion effect fot the AA12' s he ammo, the size of the explosion and the amount of smoke is way too big, and the explosion make no sound for me, although i have the ears ringing effect of agm.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I messed around in Object Builder and came up with this:

CK901 model looks great I hope it finds it s way to the pack.;)

I ve tested 49.5 and found only two things.

1. Old bug with missing Harris bipod with flashlight model when attached to weapon is still present.

2. AA 12 HE ammo - something not right with a ballistics, to get effect on target I had to aim 20 degrees below target.

Other then that everything is great.

Love the new AA12 and SCAR-P, suppressors and flash hiders in optional configs are nice addition to. Good work.

Regards.

Okay as far as the lack of explosion sound (taumargin brought that up too) and it's because I don't inherit from an explosive grenade. I can config it so it does and see what happens.

Bipod... Yeah forgot about that too...

As for ballistics it uses the same 12 ga. ammo as the Masterkey, but I'll dig into the config and maybe increase the muzzle velocity to see if I cant' get a more straighter trajectory but nothing too laser like.