Okay bipod... you were right Bolo861 it was a bad path, fixed now.

Also fixed icon for the ACOG 3.5 x 35mm as well.

Thanks again Sonsalt6!

Okay as far as the lack of explosion sound (taumargin brought that up too) and it's because I don't inherit from an explosive grenade. I can config it so it does and see what happens.

Bipod... Yeah forgot about that too...

As for ballistics it uses the same 12 ga. ammo as the Masterkey, but I'll dig into the config and maybe increase the muzzle velocity to see if I cant' get a more straighter trajectory but nothing too laser like.

Oh,yes,that HE round sound,I always forgot to tell you about this until i saw that thread above.The HE round of the masterkey also have no sound when I tested it 2 weeks ago,but one of my mates play with me said he could hear the sound of the HE round.

Okay bipod... you were right Bolo861 it was a bad path, fixed now.

Also fixed icon for the ACOG 3.5 x 35mm as well.

Thank You Eric, any chance that You could upload updated pbo here? Just asking.

Also while back You were showing screens of ACOG TA11 3.5 x 35 without rmr holo, are You still working on this and this scope will be included in some future release? That was a nice one I also like the idea of acog without the back up.

Regards.

loving the scar PDr!!!

any plans for the p416 in the future?

http://www.pof-usa.com/7.25-p416-black.html

Maybe, i do have a CTR stock on hand, just have to ask permission to use it.

wow eric that scar is really nice thanks for that.

No problem!

Thank You Eric, any chance that You could upload updated pbo here? Just asking.

Also while back You were showing screens of ACOG TA11 3.5 x 35 without rmr holo, are You still working on this and this scope will be included in some future release? That was a nice one I also like the idea of acog without the back up.

Regards.

It's actually in the pack, and I simply failed to mention it when I posted the update string, so in VAS or Virtual Arsenal (and maybe LEA) Look for:

"ACOG 3.5x35 Sight"

Classname:

ej_acog3x35

It may not work with ASDG due to the fact I think that it wasn't setup properly, but it should still populate. If not let me know and I'll see about another fixed PBO as the only issue may be that and no proper inventory image for the optic.

It may not work with ASDG due to the fact I think that it wasn't setup properly, but it should still populate. If not let me know and I'll see about another fixed PBO as the only issue may be that and no proper inventory image for the optic.

No ACOG 3.5x35 Sight in Virtual Arsenal but I was able to spawn it manually using classname.

I think something indeed is not right with asdg jr setup but that s weird because compatibility setup with asdg optic rail 1913 is just two lines of script in item config there is hardly a way to do it wrong.;)

Yesterday, I made for myself an asdg config for couple of my favourite Toadball s old A2 WIP scopes.

Regards.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

OK because of errors while puting weapon box in the editor I Checked the non asdg config.

Here re few suggestions:

3 typo errors in:

"class ej_u100_equipbox: NATO_Box_Base"

class TransportWeapons

class _xx_ej_scar_h_shortmlbeglm

{

weapon="ej_scar_h_shortmlbeglm";

count=10;

};

should look like this:

class _xx_ej_scarshortmlbeglm

{

weapon="ej_scarshortmlbeglm";

count=10;

};

class TransportMagazines

class _xx_iar30mk262_mag

{

magazine="iar30m262_mag";

count=50;

};

should look like:

class _xx_iar30mk262_mag

{

magazine="iar30mk262_mag";

count=50;

};

class _xx_L115_mag

{

magazine="L115_mag";

count=50;

};

should look like

class _xx_L115A1_mag

{

magazine="L115A1_mag";

count=50;

};

Because of the double entry typo error every 5.56 weapon that could use it still misses one 5.56 suppressor for example:

class MuzzleSlot: SlotInfo

{

access=1;

compatibleitems[]=

{

"muzzle_snds_M",

"SF556_ej",

"SF556blk_ej",

"SFLMGMini_ej",

"SFLMGMini_ej",

"ej_mzls_M"

should look like this:

class MuzzleSlot: SlotInfo

{

access=1;

compatibleitems[]=

{

"muzzle_snds_M",

"SF556_ej",

"SF556blk_ej",

"SFLMGMini_ej",

"SFLMGTMini_ej",

"ej_mzls_M"

also due to update of ASDG JR I also suggest adding in case of CAR15 only:

CFGWeapons

class ej_car15: Ej_u100_base

--------- section like this:

class WeaponSlotsInfo

{

allowedslots[]={901};

mass=60;

class MuzzleSlot

{

};

class CowsSlot

{

};

class PointerSlot

{

};

};

I discovered that while implementing CAR15 in usermade sp missions or campaigns as for example OPFOR weapon, can sometimes cause to spawn CAR15 with nonexistent optics on nonexistent opticrails (that causes graphic bug while aiming down the sight) due to updated ASDG JR ability to clean CowsSlot, PointerSlot entries and overriding them.

adding this section in CAR15 fixes that.

Thanks and good job in streamlining the config.

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

Wow thanks, fixed those issues, much appreciated...

As for the optic configging yeah I agree and I try to recommend it to people when they ask me to do weapons as it's copy, paste, and move on. The BIS system in all fairness is a good system (and glad they finally came up with it) but if they just made it universal like ASDG then life would be easier as far as setting up weapons, as we all know in real life you buy a certain weapon with rails and simply buy the optics and other accessories and there you go, no muss no fuss and it's your configuration.

Edited by EricJ

love the new animation for pdw scar, this is so awesome and really big happening for me

http://imgur.com/yiBePAP

The guy in the first line on the left of the screen was using the SCAR from you pack in our COOP missions yesterday.That was because my unit was using your weapons for a long time that he finally decided to join us.He's crazy for SCARs.Maybe I could say your brought us a new member lol.

love the new animation for pdw scar, this is so awesome and really big happening for me

It does fit well with it, and a good "change" from the standard anim I'll agree.

http://imgur.com/yiBePAP

The guy in the first line on the left of the screen was using the SCAR from you pack in our COOP missions yesterday.That was because my unit was using your weapons for a long time that he finally decided to join us.He's crazy for SCARs.Maybe I could say your brought us a new member lol.

Cool! :D

Later on today after I wake up a bit I'll start on the Mk20 as its buzzing in my head how to get it done. BTW the "HK710" will be the futuristic SR-47 for the next version, as it's practically done just have to config it and get it in-game.

Starting a bit on the Mk20:

wip597.jpg

Man Eric you did it again, the scar pdw is amazing. keep up the great work. Any chance of doing a pdw based on your m4a1?

Starting a bit on the Mk20:

Model looks good even on this early stage great.

HK710 - Great stuff, one suggestion - Germans are particular with their weapon designation.

HK416-556x45

HK417-762x51

HK418-68x43 SPC (in limited testing by SOCOM)

so maby version on 762x39 should be designated something like: HK419 I don t know just a thought.

Regards.

Man Eric you did it again, the scar pdw is amazing. keep up the great work. Any chance of doing a pdw based on your m4a1?

I doubt it, the M4 is a compact weapon in its own right, kinda like making a short version of an MP7 you know?

:bounce3:Awesome! Will it have this stock?

http://www.firearmsworld.net/fn/scar/ss10_338.jpg

Yes, I'll try and just move stuff around on the default stock and see if I can't get the right shape.

Model looks good even on this early stage great.

HK710 - Great stuff, one suggestion - Germans are particular with their weapon designation.

HK416-556x45

HK417-762x51

HK418-68x43 SPC (in limited testing by SOCOM)

so maby version on 762x39 should be designated something like: HK419 I don t know just a thought.

Regards.

The problem with fictional shit is that you just don't know whether you'll be right or wrong... as far as design as well as naming conventions, but I could always rename it, since it's not totally set in stone, but I didn't know that but could go along those lines.

Some more SCAR work, filling in the open area a bit.

wip598.jpg

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

And immediately posting the screenie above I realized from that pic of the actual weapon its hollowed out so....

wip599.jpg

wip600.jpg

Edited by EricJ

I was thinking of the sig Mpx smg. I know it borrows some of its DNA from the AR-15 family. But no worries man I understand.

Again man I'll see down the road, let me get this done and see where I'm at after this.

I'm in no rush and with the mk20 coming I'll have plenty to keep me busy :-)

Okay :)

wip601.jpg

Current progress on the stock, going with the official site configuration currently as I have a good side profile to go with.

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

A little early integration of the stock, tomorrow I'll add more to it though:

wip602.jpg

Bleagh now that I figured out how to use the DCS: A-10C weapon systems I can spend a bit more energy on Arma 3 stuff so current plans:

- Get the Mk20 finished

- Get the tentative HK710 though HK418 sounds a bit sexier I'll admit inventory images done

- And get that third version of the Thompson Tactical done as well, haven't totally forgotten

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

More stock work, just have to do some more reshaping and additions and she'll be "done":

wip603.jpg

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

More stock work, this time the basic shape of the cheek rest.

wip604.jpg