Sure thing,

be advised you can now freely access your content pages for the claimed mods, just login and check it out :)

Hello, just the head s up, after quick checking non asdgjm config: missing texture of car 15 and car 15 magazine config error, also can t find new 416 masterkey in editor, box or VR. I don t have a classname so can t quickcheck by just typing it in without un PBOing the file.

as always, regards.

So yeah when I get a new power cord I'll hopefully get RC46 out, and then for RC47 the AA-12 and maybe another XM8 family member.

Glad to hear it !!!! Can't wait for it 8D

Oh, and I almost forgot for the second time to tell you: THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPEND ON IT !!!!! ;)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello, just the head s up, after quick checking non asdgjm config: missing texture of car 15 and car 15 magazine config error, also can t find new 416 masterkey in editor, box or VR. I don t have a classname so can t quickcheck by just typing it in without un PBOing the file.

as always, regards.

I know the readme lists it as the "ej_hk41610mk" (I know that's right...)

Thanks for the weapon check, fixed it and will upload a fixed version:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyp6v6ycdlcgba5/%40U100RC46_5.7z?dl=0

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC46.5

- Fixed texture path for M16

- Added HK416/masterkey to the ammo boxes

- Fixed magazine errors

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

Please upload PWS and Foxhound, it's going to be a weekish to get RC47 done, thank you :)

as always, regards.

Besides this issues Bolo861 pointed out, there´s a model issue on the IAR´s and HKs that is quite visually annoying and I´m impressed as anybody had reported it yet (I didn´t before to not sound pesky, but as you´re back to fiddling with your models, I thought you could give this small fix):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337921381 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337920981

?id=337920981

Look at the screenshot and notice that the texture under the bolt catch release lever is stretched to the rear end of the receiver... if you look at the wireframe of those rifles, you´ll see that a vertex that should be going up, is 45 degrees clockwise, and thus the weapon skin follows the vertex and we have this stretched texture =)

Again, I´m amazed that nobody ever noticed it, but then it is mostly cosmetic issue and I wouldn´t feel mistreated if you´d say it is not worth the hassle ;D

[Edit] Wow you´re fast on the CAR-15 fix... hope you can fix the stretched /bad positioned vertex on RC47... or not ;D

cheers!

When you press on the magazine release of the real weapon a small piece of metal (that helps the magazine eject) extends from there, not too far but its noticeable. Maybe somebody with an AR can do so as I don't have mine on hand to show you. It's both on AR-15 (since Vietnam) and copied on the HKs as well.

EricJ, I´m not talking of an actual weapon piece, I´m talking about a MODEL GLITCH... I´ll mark on photoshop and post here... so you can see that´s not my eyes decieving me lol

[EDIT] right here -> glitch.jpg

It´s a vertex of the model that should be going up, but it is slanted (thus distorting the texture, look at the serial number, it should be clear not obscured by the texture over the first numbers) =)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Hi EricJ - Not sure if intended, but the XM109 is shooting with the grenade launcher sound.

Evil-One, intended, best sound I can use from BIS.

Lol okay gotcha Corporal_Lib [bR], will look at it (the model to fix the issue) tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 ----------

Evil-One, intended, best sound I can use from BIS.

Lol okay gotcha Corporal_Lib [bR], will look at it (the model to fix the issue) tomorrow.

Lol, I should have marked on the first time, it really skips ppl eyes =)... that glitch is more noticeable on the IARs but also on the HK416/417 and the Katiba-ish HK (460?)

I´ve noticed the first time you´ve updated the models, but couldn´t tell what was causing it.. till I looked closely to that wireframe model you had on your forum SIG... EUREKA, I´ve spotted the slanted vertex (designer eyes lol)

Thanks for looking after it =)

cheers!

Hello, RC46.5 still lack of forearm texture in first person view in CAR 15 (nonasdg jm config), but it s a progress.

Regards.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abo66amwmkax72d/%40U100RC47.7z?dl=0

RC47

- M16 texture fixed for sure.

Edited by EricJ

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

As always thanks :)

I'm having a "Exception of type 'Six.Core.Domain.Sync.Transfer.MirrorSelectors.HostListExhausted' was thrown" in Play withSIX trying to update this. Is this just me?

*edit*

Never mind, once I made a new collection and tried from there, it worked.

*edit2*

And it's doing it again. Play WithSIX won't update for me.

Edited by Caeden

The L85 RIS has no textures on part of the RIS resulting in it being white

Have you thought about making any Medium Machine Guns Like the M240B?

Yeah I said I can bring a 240B in, so when I get to it I'll add the 240 in.

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

Yep fixed Kaxii thanks! Will include it down the road.

Opps sorry for the trouble :D A lot of folks commented after. Doing great work.

No worries man, will get to it and post when I do ;)